Putin may end Assad’s support: Erdogan

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Well, we'll just have to wait and see if this actually happens in the near future.

Putin may end Assad’s support: Erdogan

Tuesday, August 04, 2015

ISTANBUL: Russian President Vladimir Putin is having a change of heart on the Kremlin’s wholehearted support for Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad and may "give up on him" in the future, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan was quoted as saying on Monday.

When asked if Putin could be persuaded not to support Assad, Erdogan said he saw his counterpart as "more positive" during a face-to-face meeting in the Azerbaijani capital of Baku in June and in subsequent telephone talks.

"Putin’s current attitude toward Syria is more encouraging than before," Erdogan told a group of journalists on his presidential jet as he returned from a trip to Asia.

"He is no longer of the opinion that Russia will support Assad to the end. I believe he can give up Assad," he was quoted as saying by the Daily Sabah and Sabah dailies. Turkey and Russia stand on opposing sides over the crisis in Syria, with Ankara one of the fiercest critics of Assad and Moscow one of his few remaining allies.

Continue reading at:

Putin may end Assad s support Erdogan - thenews.com.pk?

Erdogan´s wet dreams show us what kind of a small-minded sucker he is. While he has only one ally, the fragile Obama-ape, he is talking very big. They are probably running out of terrorists they can send to Syria.

Erdogan´s wet dreams show us what kind of a small-minded sucker he is. While he has only one ally, the fragile Obama-ape, he is talking very big. They are probably running out of terrorists they can send to Syria.

Don't you have the patience to wait and see what will happen?

Don't you have the patience to wait and see what will happen?
Russia will not give up Syria just because the cockroach tries to blackmail him regarding Turkish-Russian business.

OK, so Russia told Turkey off. Perhaps you can tell us why Russia has waited so long to help Assad, especially when Russia must have know that your idol's Army was shrinking not only from soldiers killed but also those numerous deserters. After all, the coalition has been bombing ISIS for quite along time now. Have you forgotten that it was a female UAE pilot who led the first mission? Why hasn't Russia been doing the same to try to get rid of ISIS?

OK, so Russia told Turkey off. Perhaps you can tell us why Russia has waited so long to help Assad, especially when Russia must have know that your idol's Army was shrinking not only from soldiers killed but also those numerous deserters. After all, the coalition has been bombing ISIS for quite along time now. Have you forgotten that it was a female UAE pilot who led the first mission? Why hasn't Russia been doing the same to try to get rid of ISIS?
For a very long time. Too long to be serious. Iraq says, the coalition is the main reason why ISIS still exists.
Russia has no airbases in the region and would only participate in a serious effort to destroy terrorism. And what about the Syrian army? According to the sources you rely on it must have been defeated long ago. But it is still there, alongside with the civilian-led NDF. I think the condition of the army is exaggerated.

Last edited:

For a very long time. Too long to be serious. Iraq says, the coalition is the main reason why ISIS still exists.
Russia has no airbases in the region and would only participate in a serious effort to destroy terrorism. And what about the Syrian army? According to the sources you rely on it must have been defeated long ago. But it is still there, alongside with the civilian-led NDF. I think the condition of the army is exaggerated.

Of course, now why didn't I think of it. If the coalition stopped with the bombing, all of sudden ISIS would act as the good guys, never harming a hair on the head of anybody in the area. Don't fool yourself (although for you it is quite easy when it comes to Syria), many soldiers have deserted and many have been killed. If Russia has no air base in the area, how are they flying in those paratroopers and how will they get them out if they are lucky enough not to be killed. Is Iran that far away from Syria that Iran can't allow them to use one of their air bases?

Of course, now why didn't I think of it. If the coalition stopped with the bombing, all of sudden ISIS would act as the good guys, never harming a hair on the head of anybody in the area. Don't fool yourself (although for you it is quite easy when it comes to Syria), many soldiers have deserted and many have been killed. If Russia has no air base in the area, how are they flying in those paratroopers and how will they get them out if they are lucky enough not to be killed. Is Iran that far away from Syria that Iran can't allow them to use one of their air bases?
According to SOHR, 40.000 soldiers were killed. This is not exactly a few but it is just a fraction of the losses of the Islamists. The Syrian army´s number of troops did not shrink since 2013, according to reports. I guess, you missed this thread, an effort of mine to determine the current strength of the Syrian military: How strong is the Syrian army today US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Paratroopers can be deployed with aircraft that have a larger operational range than jets. After being deployed they can use the Syrian army´s infrastructure. However, the Syrian airforce conducts many airstrikes each day. You know, the sky is obscured by those numerous Syrian planes. Additional Russian airstrikes are not really required. Surely, Russia is delivering spare parts, FAB bombs, ect.

According to SOHR, 40.000 soldiers were killed. This is not exactly a few but it is just a fraction of the losses of the Islamists. The Syrian army´s number of troops did not shrink since 2013, according to reports. I guess, you missed this thread, an effort of mine to determine the current strength of the Syrian military: How strong is the Syrian army today US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Paratroopers can be deployed with aircraft that have a larger operational range than jets. After being deployed they can use the Syrian army´s infrastructure. However, the Syrian airforce conducts many airstrikes each day. You know, the sky is obscured by those numerous Syrian planes. Additional Russian airstrikes are not really required. Surely, Russia is delivering spare parts, FAB bombs, ect.

Just keep your fingers crossed that ISIS isn't around when these paratroopers come floating down attached to their chutes. What a target they make. So many paratroopers were killed at Normandy during World War II. I am still wondering, given what has been happening in Syria, why Russia didn't step in earlier and say they wanted to help.

Do you save copies of all your posts? Perhaps you are thinking about publishing a book of your posts. I don't read any of the threads that you start. There is plenty of news on the Internet to tell me all I need to know so I really do not have to waste my time on your input.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/29/world/middleeast/an-eroding-syrian-army-points-to-strain.html?_r=0

Desperate for soldiers Assad s government imposes harsh recruitment measures - The Washington Post

Just keep your fingers crossed that ISIS isn't around when these paratroopers come floating down attached to their chutes. What a target they make. So many paratroopers were killed at Normandy during World War II. I am still wondering, given what has been happening in Syria, why Russia didn't step in earlier and say they wanted to help.
Russia has been helping all the time. But if I was the Russian President, I would provide more military support, indeed. I would send many, many pieces of all the brand new stuff and make it property of the Syrian army so that the sovereignty of the country could no longer be endangered.

Armata2.jpg

It would make sure, those countries sending terrorists to Syria would run away. In addition I would establish a voluntary army of soldiers assisting the Syrian army.

Do you save copies of all your posts? Perhaps you are thinking about publishing a book of your posts. I don't read any of the threads that you start. There is plenty of news on the Internet to tell me all I need to know so I really do not have to waste my time on your input.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/29/world/middleeast/an-eroding-syrian-army-points-to-strain.html?_r=0

Desperate for soldiers Assad s government imposes harsh recruitment measures - The Washington Post
It is easy to find my threads with google for example. However, you behavior is quite stupid but nobody expected something else. While you are fully depended on the sources that have been fooling their consumers about Syria all the time, you ignore the sources that are delivering the truth about the situation. According to your sources, nobody wants to fight and defend his country against the terrorists. Yes, according to your sources, the Syrian government is even about to fall all the time and mysterious "rebels" prepare for the capture of Damascus. How ludicrous!
While ISIS murdered state employees and their entire families in Palmyra, your apish journalists you rely on told you and their other consumers that ISIS was killing "government supporters", suggesting all the others would not support the government.
While Al-Qaeda imposes Sharia law in Idlib and uses chlorine gas against civilians and soldiers, your scribblers tell the world, the Syrian military would use chlorine gas and punish the population of towns and cities the terrorists captured in Idlib.
All the reports appear to be directly copied from Al-Qaeda social media activists and the one-man organization "Syrian Observatory for Human Rights". And that´s not all. Too perfectly staged photos always only from aftermaths of alleged Syrian strikes on civilians reach the western medias, indicating there is a direct cooperation between Al-Qaeda and western medias.

Further, your choice to only eat Al-Qaeda and western media propaganda lies makes clear you have no interest in the situation in Syria but all you are doing here is helping to spread this propaganda pieces.

But as the world realizes, the Syrian military is still there, still the strongest force by far in the conflict and will not be defeated.

However, not all the reports are propaganda. Watch here:

Last edited:
Russia has been helping all the time. But if I was the Russian President, I would provide more military support, indeed. I would send many, many pieces of all the brand new stuff and make it property of the Syrian army so that the sovereignty of the country could no longer be endangered.

Armata2.jpg

It would make sure, those countries sending terrorists to Syria would run away. In addition I would establish a voluntary army of soldiers assisting the Syrian army.

It is easy to find my threads with google for example. However, you behavior is quite stupid but nobody expected something else. While you are fully depended on the sources that have been fooling their consumers about Syria all the time, you ignore the sources that are delivering the truth about the situation. According to your sources, nobody wants to fight and defend his country against the terrorists. Yes, according to your sources, the Syrian government is even about to fall all the time and mysterious "rebels" prepare for the capture of Damascus. How ludicrous!
While ISIS murdered state employees and their entire families in Palmyra, your apish journalists you rely on told you and their other consumers that ISIS was killing "government supporters", suggesting all the others would not support the government.
While Al-Qaeda imposes Sharia law in Idlib and uses chlorine gas against civilians and soldiers, your scribblers tell the world, the Syrian military would use chlorine gas and punish the population of towns and cities the terrorists captured in Idlib.
All the reports appear to be directly copied from Al-Qaeda social media activists and the one-man organization "Syrian Observatory for Human Rights". And that´s not all. Too perfectly staged photos always only from aftermaths of alleged Syrian strikes on civilians reach the western medias, indicating there is a direct cooperation between Al-Qaeda and western medias.

Further, your choice to only eat Al-Qaeda and western media propaganda makes clear you have no interest in the situation in Syria but all you are doing here is helping to spread this propaganda pieces.

But as the world realizes, the Syrian military is still there, still the strongest force by far in the conflict and will not be defeated.

However, not all the reports are propaganda. Watch here:

I'm really not interested in your stuff. You can call articles I post propaganda pieces, and I am sure that many of those who read your threads consider those propaganda pieces too. The important thing right now is .... Don't you have any life other than these forums? I am sure your idol Assad is very appreciative of your help, but even with all that is going on in Syria, he probably leads a better life than you do.

I'm really not interested in your stuff. You can call articles I post propaganda pieces, and I am sure that many of those who read your threads consider those propaganda pieces too.
But Sally, it is not about anyone´s stuff. You can go and use google to find information beside anti-Syrian propaganda. My threads don´t consist of propaganda unless it is obvious. Your sources, on the other hand, spread their propaganda lies camouflaged as serious, objective journalism.

I am sure your idol Assad is very appreciative of your help, but even with all that is going on in Syria, he probably leads a better life than you do.
I am sure he does. He as a whole people defending him against those who are after him (and the whole country). I, for my part, have only myself in the face of the a huge crowd of mental totally rotten human trash.

I'm really not interested in your stuff. You can call articles I post propaganda pieces, and I am sure that many of those who read your threads consider those propaganda pieces too.
But Sally, it is not about anyone´s stuff. You can go and use google to find information beside anti-Syrian propaganda. My threads don´t consist of propaganda unless it is obvious. Your sources, on the other hand, spread their propaganda lies camouflaged as serious, objective journalism.

I am sure your idol Assad is very appreciative of your help, but even with all that is going on in Syria, he probably leads a better life than you do.
I am sure he does. He as a whole people defending him against those who are after him (and the whole country). I, for my part, have only myself in the face of the a huge crowd of mental totally rotten human trash.

Let's turn this around. You can use Google to make your friend Assad look like the good guy who is defeating all his enemies and who would never ever kill or torture his own civilians when we know it is a lie.. See, it works both ways, Little Boy..

Have you ever thought that you might be thought of as a mentally totally rotten human trash? No, I don't think that would ever cross your sick mind.

I think everyone realizes that you have appointed yourself as Assad's public relations guy on this forum. However, since this is the Middle East forum and not totally a forum to talk about Syria, do you think you can tear yourself away from defending your idol and start talking about something else. How about some pictures of the opening of the new Suez Canal? There must be pictures you can pull up showing us who attended the celebrations. Show everyone that you try to be normal and are not completely obsessed with Assad.

Let's turn this around. You can use Google to make your friend Assad look like the good guy who is defeating all his enemies and who would never ever kill or torture his own civilians when we know it is a lie.. See, it works both ways, Little Boy..
The "little" difference is that those reports are based on truth and not on bogus US accusations. You won´t see the difference as you are completely obsessed with Al-Qaeda that you consider "opposition".

Have you ever thought that you might be thought of as a mentally totally rotten human trash? No, I don't think that would ever cross your sick mind.
No. The war on terror should be supported by everyone. Those who support the terrorists are terrorists and thus mental totally rotten human trash.

I think everyone realizes that you have appointed yourself as Assad's public relations guy on this forum. However, since this is the Middle East forum and not totally a forum to talk about Syria, do you think you can tear yourself away from defending your idol and start talking about something else. How about some pictures of the opening of the new Suez Canal? There must be pictures you can pull up showing us who attended the celebrations. Show everyone that you try to be normal and are not completely obsessed with Assad.
Try to be normal.
ebf6e59d749d99dbc015d81db8a7d241_l.jpg

The "little" difference is that those reports are based on truth and not on bogus US accusations. You won´t see the difference as you are completely obsessed with Al-Qaeda that you consider "opposition".

No. The war on terror should be supported by everyone. Those who support the terrorists are terrorists and thus mental totally rotten human trash.

Try to be normal.

Aren't you confused here, Little Boy? You are the one completely obsessed with Assad on this Middle East forum that it is so difficult for you to report on anything else happening in the Middle East. Lots of good things going on as well as horrific things, but all you want to do is be the cheerleader of your idol Assad. Do you really think you are fooling anyone or that the viewers believe that those who think differently about Assad are terrorist supporters?

Meanwhile, at your next therapy session, tell your psychiatrist that you are calling those who don't worship at the feet of your hero Assad "mental totally rotten human trash." This way he can ascertain that you are not getting better and perhaps has a different medication for you to try. In addition, tell him that you are having trouble sleeping and post at 1:00 a.m., 2:00 a.m., etc. -- that you can't get away from forums. Maybe he will suggest that you go to an on-line dating site, find some woman who also has trouble sleeping, and the both of you can coo to each other all through the bewitching hours via Skype.

Try to be normal.

Aren't you confused here, Little Boy? You are the one completely obsessed with Assad on this Middle East forum that it is so difficult for you to report on anything else happening in the Middle East. Lots of good things going on as well as horrific things, but all you want to do is be the cheerleader of your idol Assad. Do you really think you are fooling anyone or that the viewers believe that those who think differently about Assad are terrorist supporters?

Meanwhile, at your next therapy session, tell your psychiatrist that you are calling those who don't worship at the feet of your hero Assad "mental totally rotten human trash." This way he can ascertain that you are not getting better and perhaps has a different medication for you to try. In addition, tell him that you are having trouble sleeping and post at 1:00 a.m., 2:00 a.m., etc. -- that you can't get away from forums. Maybe he will suggest that you go to an on-line dating site, find some woman who also has trouble sleeping, and the both of you can coo to each other all through the bewitching hours via Skype.
Given that you are just posting other things to make your Al-Qaeda-propaganda look credible, we know whose black cock is rocking your pig yap like a jackhammer all day. The spit is about to sputter all over and the black guy does not need to humiliate you any further because there is simply no level beyond your self-humiliation.
After your face went baggy and he is done with you, you will be thrown away with the Al-Qaeda branding on your forehead, being an example for that Uncle Sam knows no allies. You poor, poor piece of shit.

Last edited:

Try to be normal.

Given that you are just posting other things to make your Al-Qaeda-propaganda look credible, we know whose black cock is rocking your pig yap like a jackhammer all day. The spit is about to sputter all over and the black guy does not need to humiliate you any further because there is simply no level beyond your self-humiliation.
After your face went baggy and is he´s done with you, you will be thrown away with the Al-Qaeda branding on your forehead, being an example for that Uncle Sam knows no allies. You poor, poor piece of shit.

save it for the mosque, captain blei

Forum List

Back