Putin Knows What's Best For America: Vote Trump

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Wikileaks is a Putin operation. Julian Assange is his bitch.

This year, they have retooled to be a "get Hillary" operation on Putin's behalf.

Trump called on Russia to do this for him, and the object of his man crush obliged.

So if you believe that Vladimir Putin knows what is best for America, vote for Donald Trump.

i'm so deplorable that i'm such a hard core racist because... i refuse to hate russians on demand for the pleasure of some propaganda.

This year, they have retooled to be a "get Hillary" operation on Putin's behalf.

Trump called on Russia to do this for him, and the object of his man crush obliged.

So if you believe that Vladimir Putin knows what is best for America, vote for Donald Trump.
do you have proof that Trump called on Russia to do this? I mean like video or something that cant be disputed? not some hack job from one of the liberal give me free shit sites. Real proof.
If you dont, then you might want to stop starting these bullshit topics that have no basis in fact.
As far as Putin knowing whats best for the U.S? I mean, no matter what you think of him, if the man is right, the man is right. and in this case, he is right.
So if you are willing to screw the U.S just to appear not to be agreeing with Putin, then by all means vote for hillary and kiss the country goodby.
But, I will wait for your proof that Putin is working for Trump. Personally I cant see Putin stooping so low as to actually work for someone that has no political pull.

do you have proof that Trump called on Russia to do this?

Why, yes! It was in all the papers, kiddo.

Donald Trump invites Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's emails

Video at the link.

TRUMP: I will tell you this -- Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens. That'll be next.

Forum List

Back