Putin is not getting the truth from senior advisors

If you want to hear only good news, you surround yourself with "Yes" people. I mean, the Russian military is approaching 20,000 dead. You would think someone would notice?
Putin lies to his own people.

Westwall and Sunni Man seem to be Pootin's lovers. They defend his in nearly every post they make.

To those too far gone on the alt-right engaged in the 24/7 Forever Culture Wars against the libs whom they hate hate hate with every fiber of their being, they’ll support anyone and anything if it helps them own the libs, including rootin for Putin.

Fortunately, most on the right are not like this and see the invasion of Ukraine as an attack on Western and American values.

To those too far gone on the alt-right engaged in the 24/7 Forever Culture Wars against the libs whom they hate hate hate with every fiber of their being, they’ll support anyone and anything if it helps them own the libs, including rootin for Putin.

Fortunately, most on the right are not like this and see the invasion of Ukraine as an attack on Western and American values.
And to think, Pootin is committing war crimes in Ukraine and trump is still trying to get him to reveal dirt on his political opponents. I mean, what else do these MAGA cult members need to convince them that trump only cares about himself....not the party....not the country.

When Putin took Crimea, he was caring about his country. Russians have traditionally preferred a Republican U.S. president.

'If the "Chinese century" does indeed start around 2030, it is unlikley to last long, ending perhaps sometime around 2050, when the impact of global warming becomes unmanageable. With its main financial center at Shanghai flooded and its agricultural heartland baking in insufferable heat, China's days as a global power will be numbered.'
(McCoy, To Govern the Globe, p. 312)

The current Russian-Chinese alignment and the Russian-Indian alternative to SWIFT are natural evolutions. If Venezuela joins the Russian-Indian alternative, also open to all banks, Russia will maintain acccess to the Black sea whilst Ukraine continues Western-style decadence with $1000 hookers, snorting cocaine And a Ukrianian favorite, poppy-straw extract.

If you want to hear only good news, you surround yourself with "Yes" people. I mean, the Russian military is approaching 20,000 dead. You would think someone would notice?

Don't trust Ukrainian propaganda

DeYIfhpX0AEYR7Z.jpg

15pQfv7vcvg.jpg

1%20%281044%29.jpg

scale_1200

If only Putin (who is in no way to blame) had been able to get good, honest reliable advice from his advisors ….

Maybe he’d have conducted his atrocities a bit differently?

I have good advice for Russian generals: put together a very quick and effective plan to have Putin assassinated, STAT!

Forum List

Back