Putin Holds Huge Rally With Tens of Thousands of "Z" Flag-Waving Russians

WTF does Bernie have to do with your inability to communicate effectively and accurately?
Jerry, you were the one that made the nonsense claim that the GOP will love this.

Well, I am GOP, and I am not on Putin's side.

You are probably Communist-like yourself, so I was pointing out that it is folks like you who actually support Russia, not the GOP. You would even like to make our form of government more like theirs.

Instead of claiming that I cannot communicate effectively, perhaps you should tighten your thinking cap a bit before posting.

1647616122079.png

Jen Psaki with Russian Foreign Minister, Sergei Lavrov (who recently said that "WWIII will certainly be nuclear"), and Director of the Information and Press Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Maria Zakharova...

Spokesperson_Psaki_Poses_in_a_New_Hat_With_Russian_Counterpart_and_Their_Respective_Bosses_%2811930586556%29.jpg

Last edited:
Jerry, you were the one that made the nonsense claim that the GOP will love this.

Well, I am GOP, and I am not on Putin's side.

You are probably Communist-like yourself, so I was pointing out that it is folks like you who actually support Russia, not the GOP. You would even like to make our form of government more like theirs.

Instead of claiming that I cannot communicate effectively, perhaps you should tighten your thinking cap a bit before posting.

View attachment 617754

Jen Psaki with Russian Foreign Minister, Sergei Lavrov, and Director of the Information and Press Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Maria Zakharova...

Spokesperson_Psaki_Poses_in_a_New_Hat_With_Russian_Counterpart_and_Their_Respective_Bosses_%2811930586556%29.jpg
When Bush donned an African shirt did that make Bush an Africano, I think not. My eldest son collects weapons and military uniforms of the former Soviet Union, does that make him a communist, hardly..If you need people to support your fantasy I suggest you use people you don't know exist it may work better for your diatribe.

here is more GOP support of Pootin..

Koch Industries to stay in Russia, says exiting does 'more harm than good'​

here is more GOP support of Pootin..

Koch Industries to stay in Russia, says exiting does 'more harm than good'​

What nonsense.

Biden Admin is still buying oil from Russia! We don't stop until probably June.

Dramatically increasing US fossil fuel production would be an outstanding way to counter Russia. It would bring down petroleum prices which are financing the Russian war, and perhaps even allow Europe to be less reliant on Russia. It would be easy to implement, yet Biden Admin has deliberately decided not to do this, in effect, strengthening Russia.

Google (Youtube), Facebook, Instagram, etc. would still be doing business there if Russia did not ban them.

There are plenty of woke lefty companies still doing biz in Russia....

So by your flawed elementary logic, that would mean the DNC supports Russia, right?

Think!

Last edited:
Fellow Patriot,

Donald Trump warned Americans.

During the 2020 election, President Trump sounded the alarm that gas prices would surge to $7 a gallon if Joe Biden took office.

And Donald Trump was right as thanks to Joe Biden's Communist Green New Deal agenda and bungled foreign policy, gas skyrocketed to record highs.

Now Adam Schiff and the Never Trumpers like Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger revealed the true purpose of the January 6 Witch Hunt committee is to block Donald Trump from running for president in 2024.

Anyone that called out the fraud in the 2020 election is on the witch hunt committee's hit list.

What nonsense.

Biden Admin is still buying oil from Russia! We don't stop until probably June.

Dramatically increasing US fossil fuel production would be an outstanding way to counter Russia. It would bring down petroleum prices which are financing the Russian war, and perhaps even allow Europe to be less reliant on Russia. It would be easy to implement, yet Biden Admin has deliberately decided not to do this, in effect, strengthening Russia.

Google (Youtube), Facebook, Instagram, etc. would still be doing business there if Russia did not ban them.

There are plenty of woke lefty companies still doing biz in Russia....

So by your flawed elementary logic, that would mean the DNC supports Russia, right?

Think!
Really, how much did the Biden admin buy from Russia to filter through the Biden refineries?

Forum List

Back