CDZ Putin has lost all credibility since announcing his reasons for invading Ukraine.

You don't know anything? The Dems are trying to limit free speech. Cancel culture ring a bell, Pavlov?
: the practice or tendency of engaging in mass canceling (see CANCEL entry 1 sense 1e) as a way of expressing disapproval and exerting social pressure. For those of you who aren't aware, cancel culture refers to the mass withdrawal of support from public figures or celebrities who have done things that aren't socially accepted today. This practice of "canceling" or mass shaming often occurs on social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.— Demetria Slyt

seems a perfectly acceptable usage of democratic powers to me, "bro"... hahaha

: the practice or tendency of engaging in mass canceling (see CANCEL entry 1 sense 1e) as a way of expressing disapproval and exerting social pressure. For those of you who aren't aware, cancel culture refers to the mass withdrawal of support from public figures or celebrities who have done things that aren't socially accepted today. This practice of "canceling" or mass shaming often occurs on social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.— Demetria Slyt

seems a perfectly acceptable usage of democratic powers to me, "bro"... hahaha
Except they cancel someone based on their speech.

only a little bit. you started humping my leg to support that Republican party that you consider holy.
now stop it.

and if you wanna talk about hypocrisy, just look at your own handle.. Admiral??? where did that come from? grand-standing, perhaps?
Why do you lie? Does it make your naïve little heart feel better?

You are about to earn yourself a permanent seat in my "ignore" club!

Why do you lie? Does it make your naïve little heart feel better?

You are about to earn yourself a permanent seat in my "ignore" club!
oh, *please* put me on your ignore list.

*you're* the one who lies and takes threads off track, together with other Republican supporters. i looked it up in this thread.

Last edited:
oh, *please* put me on your ignore list.

*you're* the one who lies and takes threads off track, together with other Republican supporters. i looked it up in this thread.
Why is a foreign piece of crap like you participating in the US Message Board?

You have repeatedly demonstrated that you:
a. Do not understand our Constitution.
b. Do not understand our political system.
c. Do not understand the way our military is organized or works, including capabilities.

That makes you an incredible dumbbutt!

Biden aint corrupt. Trump was. Anyone blind to that is really really blind.
Your lies are so comical you need to start a comedy club. :rofl: That is beyond hysterical you grasping at straws when getting owned thst trump is corrupt but lying biden is not.lying biden mr commie China not corrupt,that’s hysterical,yiu sure are good fir laughs.:rofl:

Forum List

Back