Putin Claims U.S. Intelligence Agents Funneled $400 MILLION To CLINTON Campaign

What you gonna do? Arrest Putin?

Don't need to. How often do you see Putin get flustered and how often do you hear of him calling out a normal citizen that isn't a world leader by name? Browder hit Putin and his buddies where it hurt the most, the pocket book.

It came out last year Putin had a hit list of like 8 people in the world and Browder was on it.

"For instance, we can bring up Mr. Browder, in this particular case. Business associates of Mr. Browder have earned over $1.5 billion in Russia and never paid any taxes neither in Russia or the United States and yet the money escaped the country. They were transferred to the United States. They sent [a] huge amount of money, $400,000,000, as a contribution to the campaign of Hillary Clinton. Well that’s their personal case.

It might have been legal, the contribution itself but the way the money was earned was illegal. So we have solid reason to believe that some [US] intelligence officers accompanied and guided these transactions. So we have an interest in questioning them."

"Who is Bill Browder?

Browder is an American-born British financier. He is the CEO and co-founder of Hermitage Capital Management, an investment fund that at one time was the largest foreign portfolio investor in Russia.

But Browder surrendered his U.S. citizenship and moved to the UK to avoid U.S. tax charges.

Bill Browder’s grandfather was head of the Communist Party USA."

Putin: U.S. Intel Agents Funneled $400 MILLION To CLINTON Campaign
And just like your messiah, Dotard Donald, you side with Putin over the US.

Didn’t you get the memo? Dotard “misspoke”

:rofl:

Weird how libs had no issue with believing Putin has pee pee tapes on TRUMP...

"For instance, we can bring up Mr. Browder, in this particular case. Business associates of Mr. Browder have earned over $1.5 billion in Russia and never paid any taxes neither in Russia or the United States and yet the money escaped the country. They were transferred to the United States. They sent [a] huge amount of money, $400,000,000, as a contribution to the campaign of Hillary Clinton. Well that’s their personal case.

It might have been legal, the contribution itself but the way the money was earned was illegal. So we have solid reason to believe that some [US] intelligence officers accompanied and guided these transactions. So we have an interest in questioning them."

"Who is Bill Browder?

Browder is an American-born British financier. He is the CEO and co-founder of Hermitage Capital Management, an investment fund that at one time was the largest foreign portfolio investor in Russia.

But Browder surrendered his U.S. citizenship and moved to the UK to avoid U.S. tax charges.

Putin meets Trump then makes claims like this.

Er...... sounds like a play.
maybe.

or maybe he's telling the truth. you really have no idea either way any more than i do and i certainly don't know. i know what i *want* to be true but unfortunately what i want to be true is we all get back to having the same sense of right and wrong that isn't clouded by emotional desires. as a culture/country however, we're a long long way from that to be sure.

i hate xyz so everything they do is wrong even if i like what they're doing. i'll stop liking it cause i hate them more.

sounds like the extremes on both sides doesn't it? sounds like you, dude.

"Who is Bill Browder?

when you feed the emo-beast, feed it well.

...Hillary is the queen-bee of the deep state and her drones are hopefully going down.

The most qualified psycho princess in history was meant to be the queen-bee but somehow the deep state managed to screw up her coronation....

And now they have a serious problem controlling the very stable orange genius in chief who doesn't seem to agree that a new cold war is good for business

:alcoholic:
:laughing0301:

"Who is Bill Browder?

It explains Trump’s actions

"Who is Bill Browder?

Wah wah
Another crybaby dem takes a victim stance
I’m not a Democrat, you ridiculous clown.

I just expect my president to side with his own intelligence agency over Russia.

But Dotard is a coward, so...

Last edited:

"Who is Bill Browder?

Weird how you keep making excuses for Donald siding with Russia over his own intelligence agencies

"Who is Bill Browder?

So Putin says, and I would not put much stock into what Putin says. Are you saying a Russian Jew is not credible , Browder?? Trumps grandfather was what??
So Putin says, and I would not put much stock into what Putin says.
Seriously?!...Are you fucking kidding me?

What a naive and stupid little girl you are.

Hillary got in over her head,
assuming she was all that and a bag of chips,
a little girl, playing with the big boys....ROFLMMFAO

Damn straight...
you should put all your stock on his claims

Oh, he was talking to someone, believe that

Well, now we know

Hillary hasn't been able to shut her piehole,
blaming Russia for interfering and why she lost...
she doesn't respond to Putin's claims but, Bill B. does?

Furthermore, what was with this tweet on Sunday?

Question for President Trump as he meets Putin:
Do you know which team you play for?

Hasn't she accused Trump
of being on team Russia, all along?

Well, now we know...bitch, what are you talking about?
Didn't you mean....Well, we always knew

That was on Monday, after Putin made these claims,
and, that's all she has to tweet...4 words, to Trump
that have nothing to do with shit or make sense....

But, then again, maybe they make perfect sense

"Who is Bill Browder?

So Putin says, and I would not put much stock into what Putin says. Are you saying a Russian Jew is not credible , Browder?? Trumps grandfather was what??

Damn straight...

Well, now we know

Hasn't she accused Trump

You mean Browder is not to be believed or Putin??? You got to either be a Russian hack, hate Clinton or stupid or all 3.

"Who is Bill Browder?

Damn straight...

Well, now we know

Hasn't she accused Trump

You mean Browder is not to be believed or Putin???
You mean Browder is not to be believed or Putin???
Putin is to be believed

Browder stated he didn't funnel money to Clinton
Which the media reports him denying the accusations

Well, Putin accused his associates of funneling the money,

I want to hear Hillary deny the accusations

"Who is Bill Browder?

Wah wah

I just expect my president to side with his own intelligence agency over Russia.

dotard?

how north korean of you.

The problem is that it isn't Trump's own intelligence agency that says the Russians did it, it's Mueller (and Comey, Brennan, Clapper etc.)... without showing any evidence... so why should he go along with Hillary's version of what happened?

:banana:

"Who is Bill Browder?

Wah wah

dotard?

how north korean of you.
Yes, Dotard, tard, asshole, treasonous piece of shit. They all work

The problem is that it isn't Trump's own intelligence agency that says the Russians did it, it's Mueller (and Comey, Brennan, Clapper etc.)... without showing any evidence... so why should he go along with Hillary's version of what happened?

Bullshit. The US intelligence community overwhelmingly agrees that Russia interfered in our elections. And anyway, the POTUS should never stand with a foreign govt over his own country

"Who is Bill Browder?

It's good to see you continue falling for Soviet propaganda

...Fascinating to observe.

It's indeed fascinating, I've been doing it for years now

And it gets better all the time, from cigars and blue dresses to is our children learning and mission accomplished, hope & change with a fake birth certificate, making murica great again with a beautiful wall and Hillary behind bars... but that's just Putin's evil plan... it was her turn after all..

lol yes. In America, the 'Left' thinks it's always somebody else' who is the criminals, not themselves; we all know Putin forced Hillary and the other criminals to sell out their own countries, just like 'somebody else' always makes American low lifes buy drugs from murderous criminal cartels and buy sex from under-age slave prostitutes, and embezzle funds, and take bribes from Russian oligarchs, and forces businesses to move overseas and take on labor racketeering scum as 'business partners'.

Forum List

Back