Putin Attacks Nuclear Power Plant

Once again, you deflect. Yes, I am well aware about John Wayne not serving. He was 34 years old in 1941, and had a wife and children. He wanted to serve but complications with the movie studios and family oblications made that impossible. Did you know his goal when he was in high school was to attend the US Naval Academy?

You decided to make another post illustrating your "Ignorane" (sic). Why don't you quit while you are behind?
Name one Hollywood Type { Actor,Actreess, Director,Producer } even John Ford.
thought what Wayne did during WWII was chivalrous.
What a bag of lame bones you must be when in the shower.
Even your shower head must feel like blushing when you're around.

While Putin threatens to blow up the nuclear power plant and his finger is close to the red button and all the leaders have their asses between two chairs and are walking on eggshells, maybe something should be done before it become to late for all of us, right?
Dalia Putin is not the threat here Dalia,Zelenski and NATO are. Everybody is getting scared over nothing,they need to calm down.

Here is the REAL story of NATO the corporate controlled media media is not talking about.

Imagine if Russia violated an international agreement and put missiles on the border of Mexico and Texas after assuring us they would not and came in and started murdering citizens in Mexico,we tell them to stop it and to get out and remove their missiles,they ignore us and stay there.should we just ignore it and say okay you can do what you want.:uhoh3: Putin fights back against the deep state NATO and tells them he ain’t going to take their crap anymore and the sheep around here call him Hitler.Americans. :uhoh3: And I’m one of them,beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.zelensky is Hitler not Putin..

The Kremlin has said that it will halt its invasion of Ukraine "in a moment" if Kyiv ceases all military activity, amends its constitution to enshrine neutrality, acknowledges Crimea as Russian territory and recognises the separatist republics of Donetsk and Lugansk.

viaReuters

Dalia Putin is not the threat here Dalia,Zelenski and NATO are. Everybody is getting scared over nothing,they need to calm down.

Here is the REAL story of NATO the corporate controlled media media is not talking about.

Imagine if Russia violated an international agreement and put missiles on the border of Mexico and Texas after assuring us they would not and came in and started murdering citizens in Mexico,we tell them to stop it and to get out and remove their missiles,they ignore us and stay there.should we just ignore it and say okay you can do what you want.:uhoh3: Putin fights back against the deep state NATO and tells them he ain’t going to take their crap anymore and the sheep around here call him Hitler.Americans. :uhoh3: And I’m one of them,beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.zelensky is Hitler not Putin..

The hysteria is mostly Media Driven as like Covid was.Reports about what's
happening in Ukraine is not reliable.George Soros has spent mega dollars
Grooming Zelensky and corrupting the Ukrainian Media.
The Left in America has no choice but to double down and side with
our Corrupted MSM and Unfree Press.Then Guys Like Mark levin
are acting funny.Levin has always Hated Putin with a passion.Levin might be some
Constitutional scholar and an Uber Conservative but is rather naive about
War.Putin is not some Good Guy.But then either is Zelenskyy.
Just like are ACLU. Once Soros became the chief Benefactor to our ACLU it's
been all downhill.Surely Levin must know about the Soros-Backed Zelenskyy.

Last edited:
The hysteria is mostly Media Driven as like Covid was.Reports about what's
happening in Ukraine is not reliable.George Soros has spent mega dollars
Grooming Zelensky and corrupting the Ukrainian Media.
The Left in America has no choice but to double down and side with
our Corrupted MSM and Unfree Press.Then Guys Like Mark levin
are acting funny.Levin has always Hated Putin with a passion.Levin might be some
Constitutional scholar and an Uber Conservative but is rather naive about
War.Putin is not some Good Guy.Both then either is Zelenskyy.
Just like are ACLU. Once Soros became the chief Benefactor to our ACLU it's
been all downhill.Surely Levin must know about the Soros-Backed Zelenskyy.
Exactly,you nailed it,seems like most the people on my following list are clueless on that as well as people i know offline most safe I know,seems like only my Facebook friends from other countries seem to understand what’s going on,too many on my following list won’t turn off the idiot box,weird because they did not buy into the Covid narrative most if not all,Yet they are falling fir all the media hysteria from the corporate controlled western media this time thst we’re on the verge of ww 3 when it could not be any further than the truth.

their paranoid same as the people I see out on tennis courts wearing a mask even after all this time later. :uhoh3: Please watch that video if you have not and share it to the braindead.

Funny you mention soros,he is a mass murderer and comparing Putin to Hitler,saying he is a threat to mankind,thst should be a red flag right there to everybody he is full of shit and he is not the enemy here,yet they can’t think outside the box still after I bring thst fact up. :uhoh3: :cuckoo:

Exactly,you nailed it,seems like most the people on my following list are clueless on that as well as people i know offline most safe I know,seems like only my Facebook friends from other countries seem to understand what’s going on,too many on my following list won’t turn off the idiot box,weird because they did not buy into the Covid narrative most if not all,Yet they are falling fir all the media hysteria from the corporate controlled western media this time thst we’re on the verge of ww 3 when it could not be any further than the truth.

their paranoid same as the people I see out on tennis courts wearing a mask even after all this time later. :uhoh3: Please watch that video if you have not and share it to the braindead.

Funny you mention soros,he is a mass murderer and comparing Putin to Hitler,saying he is a threat to mankind,thst should be a red flag right there to everybody he is full of shit and he is not the enemy here,yet they can’t think outside the box still after I bring thst fact up. :uhoh3: :cuckoo:
One area that proved to me very telling is when Uber Leftist Democrat Mark
Warner very early on travelled to Ukraine and started organizing directives.
What bidness of Warners was it as to take immediate sides.
Because the pock-marked face Warner ,shills for his Democrats every opportunity
afforded him.He's a Mainstream Leftist Liar and hack.
From - Russian Collusion- to Impeaching Trump and then making sure to
persecute Trump and family members.I can't recall the last time that funky-faced
Warner told the God's honest truth.

Is their oil of no use?
You don't mind using Russian oil.
Youre argument makes no sense. You didn't mind Trump doing deals with Russians. Piss off.

Russia wasn't trying to take over the continent under Trump. Wonder why?
If the admin decides not to import Ivan's oil, so be it. Nato and a greater portion of the world are limiting almost all avenues of credit and income to Ivan.....Oil falls into that category.....Guess you didn't get the memo.
Trump and most of both houses were 'doing deals with Russia' too....That's what happens when you have a global economy.....you didn't get that memo either?

Russia wasn't trying to take over the continent under Trump. Wonder why?
If the admin decides not to import Ivan's oil, so be it. Nato and a greater portion of the world are limiting almost all avenues of credit and income to Ivan.....Oil falls into that category.....Guess you didn't get the memo.
Trump and most of both houses were 'doing deals with Russia' too....That's what happens when you have a global economy.....you didn't get that memo either?
Something you don't get is none of you idiots are now supporting communism by supporting Trump.
He is a communist sympathizer and regularly talks to putin disclosing intelligence. Guess you didn't get that memo.

Something you don't get is none of you idiots are now supporting communism by supporting Trump.
He is a communist sympathizer and regularly talks to putin disclosing intelligence. Guess you didn't get that memo.
First of all, Putin is not a communist....He was during his KGB years, now he's a nationalist-authoritarian.
Trump is a communist sympathizer....try again......:auiqs.jpg:

First of all, Putin is not a communist....He was during his KGB years, now he's a nationalist-authoritarian.
Oh sorry. When did he have open democratic elections? Is his presidency just like Xis?
Trump is a communist sympathizer....try again......:auiqs.jpg:
I don't know what I should try again now you have admitted Trump is a communist sympathizer.

Perhaps you should proof read before you post. The frustration is getting to you.

Because insult is part of language, Einstein. Do you have the cahones to read Rushdie, or not? Dipshit, Russian speakers in Donbas have been doing American 1776 for the last 8 years. Dipshit, International Mother Language Day was the 21st of last month. Dipshit, the UN was mocked by the Kremlin due to that day and those who read Russian media know it. Dipshit, Russia went into Ukraine 3 days later to do a drug bust because its president-puppet is a Western-sponsored cocaine addict.
All I asked for was a link. WTF ‘dipshit?’

Oh sorry. When did he have open democratic elections? Is his presidency just like Xis?

I don't know what I should try again now you have admitted Trump is a communist sympathizer.

Perhaps you should proof read before you post. The frustration is getting to you.
Maybe you should read my entire statement.....try again..... :auiqs.jpg:

Hello, I disagree with you but I respect the opinion of others, I am not for the fact that leaders kill innocent people (people like me and you) They have been massacred because here in Paris several politicians are corrupt and even some are in prison Sakozy wears an electric bracelet after having been judged all this does not give the right to the English to come and massacre the Parisians. anyway it’s my opinion.

Forum List

Back