Putin Attacks Nuclear Power Plant

Hello, I disagree with you but I respect the opinion of others, I am not for the fact that leaders kill innocent people (people like me and you) They have been massacred because here in Paris several politicians are corrupt and even some are in prison Sakozy wears an electric bracelet after having been judged all this does not give the right to the English to come and massacre the Parisians. anyway it’s my opinion.
Career politicians are mostly corrupt because they wield power and power naturally corrupts. It is the rare person that can be a real, honest Statesman.

Is
Career politicians are mostly corrupt because they wield power and power naturally corrupts. It is the rare person that can be a real, honest Statesman.
Yeah like Trump because he wasn't a politician, and therefore he was trying to do what was right with the Corporation/United States he was tasked with restructuring/rebuilding, and making it profitable for all Americans once again.

I don’t care about this leaders they could all fight among themselves in a ring but they don’t touch a hair of children, I think of this mothers who will walk through Russian tanks to save their children, that’s what I think.
Maybe some men here at the forum don’t understand what I’m saying, but it’s the truth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back