Putin; 80-85% Bolsheviks Revolution were Jews.

After Georgian Stalin perished, the USSR became much more normal, coincidence?
Even under Stalin things became much more normal after the Great Purges, where Jews were purged out of the NKVD, coincidence?
much like most of Latvians, Poles ...this fact has much more to do with education in USSR and its demography ...

In the mid 1940's - mid 1950's Jewish Soviet of the secret police UB named Jakub Berman killed up to 6,000 Poles, and imprisoned up to 500,000 Polish patriot political prisoners.

This is why Poland didn't rebel like Hungary, or Czechoslovakia, because the scumbags killed, or imprisoned almost all Polish Armia Krajowa patriots.

Later on Soviet Poland became better, because Jews were purged out.
No, the fact is that Poles are cowards with mentality of bankers , commie Poland got from Koba really a lot, ports which they never had, best lands in Germany , Parts of Belarus republic (Bielastok) BSSR , etc.

this is one is a much better example of very complicated relations between Poles and Jews
morela.jpg

"
AN EXTRADITION request by Polish authorities for an alleged former commander of a Stalinist-era detention camp now living in Tel Aviv has been rejected by Israel.

Salomon Morel is wanted by the prosecutor's office in the southern Polish city of Katowice. He is charged with crimes against humanity while he was commander of the Swietochlowice camp where more than 3,000 prisoners, mainly Germans, but also including several citizens of allied and neutral nations, were held during 1945.

A reply sent to the Polish Justice Ministry from Israeli authorities said that Israel would not extradite Mr Morel. Officials said the crimes with which he is charged are not perceived in Israel as genocide, and so are subject to the statute of limitations, the Polish news agency PAP reported.

The demand by Polish authorities for Mr Morel's extradition is the second attempt this month to bring back former Communist officials. The Polish military prosecutor in Warsaw recently issued an arrest warrant for Helena Brus, formerly Wolinska, now married to an Oxford don.

During the 1950s Ms Wolinska worked as a military prosecutor in Warsaw, issuing arrest warrants. Many of those detained under her orders were later hanged. Both Mr Morel and Mrs Brus are Jewish.

Swietochlowice was set up by the Soviet NKVD - forerunner of the KGB - after the Red Army's liberation of southern Poland. The camp was later handed over to the Polish secret service, the notorious UB.

Stalin's policy was to put Jews in charge of camps. Their experiences during the Nazi Holocaust would mean that Germans and Poles held there could expect little mercy. More than half of the 3,000 prisoners at Swietochlowice were murdered or died there, according to PAP.

Dorota Boriczek, a camp survivor, remembers Salomon Morel as a barbaric and cruel man who, with his colleagues, was responsible for many killings of inmates. "I knew Morel in the camp. He was a very brutal man. He was young then. He would come in at night. We could hear the cries of the men then. They would beat them and throw the bodies out of the window," Mrs Boriczek, now 68 and living in Ludswigberg, Germany, told The Independent.

"I was taken there when I was 14, with my mother. I still don't know why we were there and I still want to know. They told us when we arrived, `You are here, and you are here to die, although nobody will shoot you, because ammunition is too expensive'."

Conditions in the camp were horrific, said Mrs Boriczek, who has begun a legal process in Katowice to try to find out why she was sent to the camp.

"There was nothing to eat, a hunger that you cannot imagine. We were lucky to have a piece of bread once a day, nothing else, and water. Both my mother and I had typhus. We were separated and I didn't know she was alive. I had a high fever and when I opened my eyes, I was sleeping next to a lady from Switzerland. I slept with her under one blanket. I was happy that she was dead, because that meant I could have her blanket."

Mr Morel, born in 1919, lost much of his family in the Holocaust before joining the partisans, in his case a Jewish military unit, according to John Sack, the American author of An Eye for An Eye: The Untold Story of Jewish Revenge Against Germans in 1945.

In 1995, 50 years after her imprisonment at Swietochlowice, Mrs Boriczek saw Mr Morel in the Katowice prosecutor's office. She said she felt more pity than hatred.

"I hated him all my life and then when I saw him I saw an old, fat man. I could see he was ill. I would even have given him my hand. I asked him why he did these crimes. He told me I was lying and everybody loved him."

Mr Morel refused to speak to The Independent. A man in Tel Aviv who identified himself as Mr Morel's son said his father did not talk to journalists"
Israel protects concentration camp boss

Bullshit, all the fighting aged Polish soldier patriots like Armia Krajowa were killed, or imprisoned by the UB run by Jews like Jakub Berman, Roman Romkowski, Jozef Rozanski, they even killed Polish patriot Witold Pilecki who volunteered to be captured at Auschwitz, to document the Holocaust, and tell the Allies about the Jew Holocaust, he also fought against Nazis in the Warsaw Uprising.
Jews
Roman Romkowski, and Jozef Rozanski tortured, and sentenced Witold Pilecki to death.
do you think that Muscovite occupants acted differently in Belarus, Baltics, Ukraine ? who the hack they fought up to 70th? and Ukrainian UPA killed EVEN Muscovite FRONT COMMANDER?

"In March 1944, UPA insurgents mortally wounded front commander Army General Nikolai Vatutin, ....of Kiev.[81] Several weeks later an NKVD battalion was annihilated by the UPA near Rivne....

Areas of UPA activity were depopulated. The estimates on numbers deported vary; officially Soviet archives state that between 1944 and 1952 a total of 182,543 people[88][89] were deported while other sources indicate the number may have been as high as to 500,000.[90]

Mass arrests of suspected UPA informants or family members were conducted; between February 1944 and May 1946 over 250,000 people were arrested in Western Ukraine.[91] Those arrested typically experienced beatings or other violence. Those suspected of being UPA members underwent torture; (reports exist of some prisoners being burned alive). The many arrested women believed to be affiliating with the UPA were subjected to torture, deprivation, and rape at the hands of Soviet security in order to "break" them and get them to reveal UPA members' identities and locations or to turn them into Soviet double-agents.[57] Mutilated corpses of captured rebels were put on public display.[67] Ultimately, between 1944 and 1952 as many as 600,000 people may have been arrested in Western Ukraine, with about one third executed and the rest imprisoned or exiled.[92]
"

Ukrainian Insurgent Army - Wikipedia

The UPA were scumbags, anyways.

They killed about 100,000 Poles in Wolyn, and Eastern Galicia.

This is the list in question.

Since it listed Lenin as a Russian as what was thought at the time, but now we know Lenin was part Jewish, makes it seem legit.

The most detailed description of Jewish influence in the Bolshevik ‘revolution comes from Robert Wilton, the Russian correspondent of The Times. In 1920 he published a book in French, Les Derniers Jours des Romanofs, which gave the racial background of all the members of the Soviet government. (This does not appear in the later English translation, for some odd reason.) After the publication of this monumental work, Wilton was ostracised by the press, and he died in poverty in 1925. He reported that the Central Committee of the Bolshevik Party was made up as follows:

NAME NATIONALITY
Bronstein (Trotsky)
Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Lourie (Larine) Jew
Ouritski Jew
Volodarski Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamanef) Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Sverdlof (Yankel) Jew
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
Krylenko Russian
Lounatcharski Russian

“The Council of the People’s Commissars comprises the following:

MINISTRY NAME NATIONALITY
President Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
Foreign Affairs Tchitcherine Russian
Nationalities Djugashvili (Stalin) Georgian
Agriculture Protian Armenian
Economic Council Lourie (Larine) Jew
Food Schlichter Jew
Army & Navy Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
State Control Lander Jew
State Lands Kauffman Jew
Works V. Schmidt Jew
Social Relief E. Lelina (Knigissen) Jewess
Public Instruction Lounatcharsky Russian
Religions Spitzberg Jew
Interior Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Hygiene Anvelt Jew
Finance Isidore Goukovski Jew
Press Volodarski Jew
Elections Ouritski Jew
Justice I. Steinberg Jew
Refugees Fenigstein Jew
Refugees (assist.) Savitch Jew
Refugees (assist.) Zaslovski Jew

“The following is the list of members of the Central Executive Committee:

NAME NATIONALITY
Sverdlov
(president) Jew
Avanessof (sec.) Armenian
Bruno Lett
Babtchinski Jew
Bukharin Russian
Weinberg Jew
Gailiss Jew
Ganzburg Jew
Danichevski Jew
Starck German
Sachs Jew
Scheinmann Jew
Erdling Jew
Landauer Jew
Linder Jew
Wolach Czech
Dimanstein Jew
Encukidze Georgian
Ermann Jew
Joffe Jew
Karkline Jew
Knigissen Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamenef) Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Krylenko Russian
KrassikofSachs Jew
Kaprik Jew
Kaoul Lett
Ulyanov (lenin) Russian
Latsis Jew
Lander Jew
Lounatcharski Russian
Peterson Lett
Peters Lett
Roudzoutas Jew
Rosine Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Stoutchka Lett
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Sosnovski Jew
Skrytnik Jew
Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
Teodorovitch Jew
Terian Armenian
Ouritski Jew
Telechkine Russian
Feldmann Jew
Froumkine Jew
Souriupa Ukranian
Tchavtchevadze Georgian
Scheikmann Jew
Rosental Jew
Achkinazi Imeretian
Karakhane Karaim (Jew)
Rose Jew
Sobelson (Radek) Jew
Sclichter Jew
Schikolini Jew
Chklianski Jew
Levine (Pravdine) Jew

“The following is the list of members of the Extraordinary Commission of Moscow:

NAME NATIONALITY
Dzerjinski (president) Pole
Peters (vice-president) Lett
Chklovski Jew
Kheifiss Jew
Zeistine Jew
Razmirovitch Jew
Kronberg Jew
Khaikina Jewess
Karlson Lett
Schaumann Jew
Leontovitch Jew
Jacob Goldine Jew
Glaperstein Jew
Kniggisen Jew
Latzis Lett
Schillenkuss Jew
Janson Lett
Rivkine Jew
Antonof Russian
Delafabre Jew
Tsitkine Jew
Roskirovitch Jew
G. Sverdlof Jew
Biesenski Jew
Blioumkine Jew
Alexandrevitch Russian
I. Model Jew
Routenberg Jew
Pines Jew
Sachs Jew
Daybol Lett
Saissoune Armenian
Deylkenen Lett
Liebert Jew
Vogel German
Zakiss Lett

can you post a reliable link to this?

much like most of Latvians, Poles ...this fact has much more to do with education in USSR and its demography ...

In the mid 1940's - mid 1950's Jewish Soviet of the secret police UB named Jakub Berman killed up to 6,000 Poles, and imprisoned up to 500,000 Polish patriot political prisoners.

This is why Poland didn't rebel like Hungary, or Czechoslovakia, because the scumbags killed, or imprisoned almost all Polish Armia Krajowa patriots.

No, the fact is that Poles are cowards with mentality of bankers , commie Poland got from Koba really a lot, ports which they never had, best lands in Germany , Parts of Belarus republic (Bielastok) BSSR , etc.

this is one is a much better example of very complicated relations between Poles and Jews
morela.jpg

"
AN EXTRADITION request by Polish authorities for an alleged former commander of a Stalinist-era detention camp now living in Tel Aviv has been rejected by Israel.

Salomon Morel is wanted by the prosecutor's office in the southern Polish city of Katowice. He is charged with crimes against humanity while he was commander of the Swietochlowice camp where more than 3,000 prisoners, mainly Germans, but also including several citizens of allied and neutral nations, were held during 1945.

A reply sent to the Polish Justice Ministry from Israeli authorities said that Israel would not extradite Mr Morel. Officials said the crimes with which he is charged are not perceived in Israel as genocide, and so are subject to the statute of limitations, the Polish news agency PAP reported.

The demand by Polish authorities for Mr Morel's extradition is the second attempt this month to bring back former Communist officials. The Polish military prosecutor in Warsaw recently issued an arrest warrant for Helena Brus, formerly Wolinska, now married to an Oxford don.

During the 1950s Ms Wolinska worked as a military prosecutor in Warsaw, issuing arrest warrants. Many of those detained under her orders were later hanged. Both Mr Morel and Mrs Brus are Jewish.

Swietochlowice was set up by the Soviet NKVD - forerunner of the KGB - after the Red Army's liberation of southern Poland. The camp was later handed over to the Polish secret service, the notorious UB.

Stalin's policy was to put Jews in charge of camps. Their experiences during the Nazi Holocaust would mean that Germans and Poles held there could expect little mercy. More than half of the 3,000 prisoners at Swietochlowice were murdered or died there, according to PAP.

Dorota Boriczek, a camp survivor, remembers Salomon Morel as a barbaric and cruel man who, with his colleagues, was responsible for many killings of inmates. "I knew Morel in the camp. He was a very brutal man. He was young then. He would come in at night. We could hear the cries of the men then. They would beat them and throw the bodies out of the window," Mrs Boriczek, now 68 and living in Ludswigberg, Germany, told The Independent.

"I was taken there when I was 14, with my mother. I still don't know why we were there and I still want to know. They told us when we arrived, `You are here, and you are here to die, although nobody will shoot you, because ammunition is too expensive'."

Conditions in the camp were horrific, said Mrs Boriczek, who has begun a legal process in Katowice to try to find out why she was sent to the camp.

"There was nothing to eat, a hunger that you cannot imagine. We were lucky to have a piece of bread once a day, nothing else, and water. Both my mother and I had typhus. We were separated and I didn't know she was alive. I had a high fever and when I opened my eyes, I was sleeping next to a lady from Switzerland. I slept with her under one blanket. I was happy that she was dead, because that meant I could have her blanket."

Mr Morel, born in 1919, lost much of his family in the Holocaust before joining the partisans, in his case a Jewish military unit, according to John Sack, the American author of An Eye for An Eye: The Untold Story of Jewish Revenge Against Germans in 1945.

In 1995, 50 years after her imprisonment at Swietochlowice, Mrs Boriczek saw Mr Morel in the Katowice prosecutor's office. She said she felt more pity than hatred.

"I hated him all my life and then when I saw him I saw an old, fat man. I could see he was ill. I would even have given him my hand. I asked him why he did these crimes. He told me I was lying and everybody loved him."

Mr Morel refused to speak to The Independent. A man in Tel Aviv who identified himself as Mr Morel's son said his father did not talk to journalists"

Bullshit, all the fighting aged Polish soldier patriots like Armia Krajowa were killed, or imprisoned by the UB run by Jews like Jakub Berman, Roman Romkowski, Jozef Rozanski, they even killed Polish patriot Witold Pilecki who volunteered to be captured at Auschwitz, to document the Holocaust, and tell the Allies about the Jew Holocaust, he also fought against Nazis in the Warsaw Uprising.
Jews
Roman Romkowski, and Jozef Rozanski tortured, and sentenced Witold Pilecki to death.
do you think that Muscovite occupants acted differently in Belarus, Baltics, Ukraine ? who the hack they fought up to 70th? and Ukrainian UPA killed EVEN Muscovite FRONT COMMANDER?

"In March 1944, UPA insurgents mortally wounded front commander Army General Nikolai Vatutin, ....of Kiev.[81] Several weeks later an NKVD battalion was annihilated by the UPA near Rivne....

Areas of UPA activity were depopulated. The estimates on numbers deported vary; officially Soviet archives state that between 1944 and 1952 a total of 182,543 people[88][89] were deported while other sources indicate the number may have been as high as to 500,000.[90]

Mass arrests of suspected UPA informants or family members were conducted; between February 1944 and May 1946 over 250,000 people were arrested in Western Ukraine.[91] Those arrested typically experienced beatings or other violence. Those suspected of being UPA members underwent torture; (reports exist of some prisoners being burned alive). The many arrested women believed to be affiliating with the UPA were subjected to torture, deprivation, and rape at the hands of Soviet security in order to "break" them and get them to reveal UPA members' identities and locations or to turn them into Soviet double-agents.[57] Mutilated corpses of captured rebels were put on public display.[67] Ultimately, between 1944 and 1952 as many as 600,000 people may have been arrested in Western Ukraine, with about one third executed and the rest imprisoned or exiled.[92]
"

Poles killed more 30 000 Ukrainians, and deport from Poland entire Ukrainian population after WW2 , it was long, long Polish - Ukrainian war, which Polish state started with occupation of UPR , BPR and some parts of Lietuvas Republika

Since it listed Lenin as a Russian as what was thought at the time, but now we know Lenin was part Jewish, makes it seem legit.

The most detailed description of Jewish influence in the Bolshevik ‘revolution comes from Robert Wilton, the Russian correspondent of The Times. In 1920 he published a book in French, Les Derniers Jours des Romanofs, which gave the racial background of all the members of the Soviet government. (This does not appear in the later English translation, for some odd reason.) After the publication of this monumental work, Wilton was ostracised by the press, and he died in poverty in 1925. He reported that the Central Committee of the Bolshevik Party was made up as follows:

NAME NATIONALITY
Bronstein (Trotsky)
Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Lourie (Larine) Jew
Ouritski Jew
Volodarski Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamanef) Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Sverdlof (Yankel) Jew
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
Krylenko Russian
Lounatcharski Russian

Food Schlichter Jew
State Control Lander Jew
State Lands Kauffman Jew
Works V. Schmidt Jew
Religions Spitzberg Jew
Hygiene Anvelt Jew
Press Volodarski Jew
Elections Ouritski Jew
Justice I. Steinberg Jew
Refugees Fenigstein Jew

NAME NATIONALITY
Sverdlov
(president) Jew
Bruno Lett
Babtchinski Jew
Bukharin Russian
Weinberg Jew
Gailiss Jew
Ganzburg Jew
Danichevski Jew
Starck German
Sachs Jew
Scheinmann Jew
Erdling Jew
Landauer Jew
Linder Jew
Wolach Czech
Dimanstein Jew
Encukidze Georgian
Ermann Jew
Joffe Jew
Karkline Jew
Knigissen Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamenef) Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Krylenko Russian
KrassikofSachs Jew
Kaprik Jew
Kaoul Lett
Ulyanov (lenin) Russian
Latsis Jew
Lander Jew
Lounatcharski Russian
Peterson Lett
Peters Lett
Roudzoutas Jew
Rosine Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Stoutchka Lett
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Sosnovski Jew
Skrytnik Jew
Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
Teodorovitch Jew
Terian Armenian
Ouritski Jew
Telechkine Russian
Feldmann Jew
Froumkine Jew
Souriupa Ukranian
Tchavtchevadze Georgian
Scheikmann Jew
Rosental Jew
Achkinazi Imeretian
Karakhane Karaim (Jew)
Rose Jew
Sobelson (Radek) Jew
Sclichter Jew
Schikolini Jew
Chklianski Jew
Levine (Pravdine) Jew

“The following is the list of members of the Extraordinary Commission of Moscow:

NAME NATIONALITY
Chklovski Jew
Kheifiss Jew
Zeistine Jew
Razmirovitch Jew
Kronberg Jew
Khaikina Jewess
Karlson Lett
Schaumann Jew
Leontovitch Jew
Jacob Goldine Jew
Glaperstein Jew
Kniggisen Jew
Latzis Lett
Schillenkuss Jew
Janson Lett
Rivkine Jew
Antonof Russian
Delafabre Jew
Tsitkine Jew
Roskirovitch Jew
G. Sverdlof Jew
Biesenski Jew
Blioumkine Jew
Alexandrevitch Russian
I. Model Jew
Routenberg Jew
Pines Jew
Sachs Jew
Daybol Lett
Saissoune Armenian
Deylkenen Lett
Liebert Jew
Vogel German
Zakiss Lett

how many Jews you see here?
Bolsheviks - Wikipedia

800px-Presidium_of_the_9th_Congress_of_the_Russian_Communist_Party_%28Bolsheviks%29.jpg

1920 Bolshevik Party meeting. Sitting (from left): Enukidze, Kalinin, Bukharin, Tomsky, Lashevich, Kamenev, Preobrazhensky, Serebryakov, Lenin and Rykov

NAME NATIONALITY
Bronstein (Trotsky)
Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Lourie (Larine) Jew
Ouritski Jew
Volodarski Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamanef) Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Sverdlof (Yankel) Jew
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
Krylenko Russian
Lounatcharski Russian

Food Schlichter Jew
State Control Lander Jew
State Lands Kauffman Jew
Works V. Schmidt Jew
Religions Spitzberg Jew
Hygiene Anvelt Jew
Press Volodarski Jew
Elections Ouritski Jew
Justice I. Steinberg Jew
Refugees Fenigstein Jew

NAME NATIONALITY
Sverdlov
(president) Jew
Bruno Lett
Babtchinski Jew
Bukharin Russian
Weinberg Jew
Gailiss Jew
Ganzburg Jew
Danichevski Jew
Starck German
Sachs Jew
Scheinmann Jew
Erdling Jew
Landauer Jew
Linder Jew
Wolach Czech
Dimanstein Jew
Encukidze Georgian
Ermann Jew
Joffe Jew
Karkline Jew
Knigissen Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamenef) Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Krylenko Russian
KrassikofSachs Jew
Kaprik Jew
Kaoul Lett
Ulyanov (lenin) Russian
Latsis Jew
Lander Jew
Lounatcharski Russian
Peterson Lett
Peters Lett
Roudzoutas Jew
Rosine Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Stoutchka Lett
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Sosnovski Jew
Skrytnik Jew
Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
Teodorovitch Jew
Terian Armenian
Ouritski Jew
Telechkine Russian
Feldmann Jew
Froumkine Jew
Souriupa Ukranian
Tchavtchevadze Georgian
Scheikmann Jew
Rosental Jew
Achkinazi Imeretian
Karakhane Karaim (Jew)
Rose Jew
Sobelson (Radek) Jew
Sclichter Jew
Schikolini Jew
Chklianski Jew
Levine (Pravdine) Jew

NAME NATIONALITY
Chklovski Jew
Kheifiss Jew
Zeistine Jew
Razmirovitch Jew
Kronberg Jew
Khaikina Jewess
Karlson Lett
Schaumann Jew
Leontovitch Jew
Jacob Goldine Jew
Glaperstein Jew
Kniggisen Jew
Latzis Lett
Schillenkuss Jew
Janson Lett
Rivkine Jew
Antonof Russian
Delafabre Jew
Tsitkine Jew
Roskirovitch Jew
G. Sverdlof Jew
Biesenski Jew
Blioumkine Jew
Alexandrevitch Russian
I. Model Jew
Routenberg Jew
Pines Jew
Sachs Jew
Daybol Lett
Saissoune Armenian
Deylkenen Lett
Liebert Jew
Vogel German
Zakiss Lett

It's Robert Wilton's data.

morela.jpg

"

Jews

"

Poles killed more 30 000 Ukrainians, and deport from Poland entire Ukrainian population after WW2 , it was long, long Polish - Ukrainian war, which Polish state started with occupation of UPR , BPR and some parts of Lietuvas Republika

The Soviets invaded Ukraine first, Poland reacted and took the Western half.

Nothing Poles did warrants Ukrainians burning down Polish villages, and massacring Polish children, and women with axes, pitchforks, and so forth.

Yes, it was much a civilian massacre, mostly Women, and Children.

Last edited:

NAME NATIONALITY
Bronstein (Trotsky)
Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Lourie (Larine) Jew
Ouritski Jew
Volodarski Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamanef) Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Sverdlof (Yankel) Jew
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
Krylenko Russian
Lounatcharski Russian

Food Schlichter Jew
State Control Lander Jew
State Lands Kauffman Jew
Works V. Schmidt Jew
Religions Spitzberg Jew
Hygiene Anvelt Jew
Press Volodarski Jew
Elections Ouritski Jew
Justice I. Steinberg Jew
Refugees Fenigstein Jew

NAME NATIONALITY
Sverdlov
(president) Jew
Bruno Lett
Babtchinski Jew
Bukharin Russian
Weinberg Jew
Gailiss Jew
Ganzburg Jew
Danichevski Jew
Starck German
Sachs Jew
Scheinmann Jew
Erdling Jew
Landauer Jew
Linder Jew
Wolach Czech
Dimanstein Jew
Encukidze Georgian
Ermann Jew
Joffe Jew
Karkline Jew
Knigissen Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamenef) Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Krylenko Russian
KrassikofSachs Jew
Kaprik Jew
Kaoul Lett
Ulyanov (lenin) Russian
Latsis Jew
Lander Jew
Lounatcharski Russian
Peterson Lett
Peters Lett
Roudzoutas Jew
Rosine Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Stoutchka Lett
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Sosnovski Jew
Skrytnik Jew
Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
Teodorovitch Jew
Terian Armenian
Ouritski Jew
Telechkine Russian
Feldmann Jew
Froumkine Jew
Souriupa Ukranian
Tchavtchevadze Georgian
Scheikmann Jew
Rosental Jew
Achkinazi Imeretian
Karakhane Karaim (Jew)
Rose Jew
Sobelson (Radek) Jew
Sclichter Jew
Schikolini Jew
Chklianski Jew
Levine (Pravdine) Jew

NAME NATIONALITY
Chklovski Jew
Kheifiss Jew
Zeistine Jew
Razmirovitch Jew
Kronberg Jew
Khaikina Jewess
Karlson Lett
Schaumann Jew
Leontovitch Jew
Jacob Goldine Jew
Glaperstein Jew
Kniggisen Jew
Latzis Lett
Schillenkuss Jew
Janson Lett
Rivkine Jew
Antonof Russian
Delafabre Jew
Tsitkine Jew
Roskirovitch Jew
G. Sverdlof Jew
Biesenski Jew
Blioumkine Jew
Alexandrevitch Russian
I. Model Jew
Routenberg Jew
Pines Jew
Sachs Jew
Daybol Lett
Saissoune Armenian
Deylkenen Lett
Liebert Jew
Vogel German
Zakiss Lett

LOL, new you made my day ))) LOL

"Wilton was accused of being a right-wing antisemite. He was a proponent of blood libel, claiming in his 1920 book The Last Days of the Romanovs[3] that the execution of the Romanovs was a ritual murder by the Jews :bsflag:.[4]"

NAME NATIONALITY
Bronstein (Trotsky)
Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Lourie (Larine) Jew
Ouritski Jew
Volodarski Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamanef) Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Sverdlof (Yankel) Jew
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
Krylenko Russian
Lounatcharski Russian

Food Schlichter Jew
State Control Lander Jew
State Lands Kauffman Jew
Works V. Schmidt Jew
Religions Spitzberg Jew
Hygiene Anvelt Jew
Press Volodarski Jew
Elections Ouritski Jew
Justice I. Steinberg Jew
Refugees Fenigstein Jew

NAME NATIONALITY
Sverdlov
(president) Jew
Bruno Lett
Babtchinski Jew
Bukharin Russian
Weinberg Jew
Gailiss Jew
Ganzburg Jew
Danichevski Jew
Starck German
Sachs Jew
Scheinmann Jew
Erdling Jew
Landauer Jew
Linder Jew
Wolach Czech
Dimanstein Jew
Encukidze Georgian
Ermann Jew
Joffe Jew
Karkline Jew
Knigissen Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamenef) Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Krylenko Russian
KrassikofSachs Jew
Kaprik Jew
Kaoul Lett
Ulyanov (lenin) Russian
Latsis Jew
Lander Jew
Lounatcharski Russian
Peterson Lett
Peters Lett
Roudzoutas Jew
Rosine Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Stoutchka Lett
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Sosnovski Jew
Skrytnik Jew
Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
Teodorovitch Jew
Terian Armenian
Ouritski Jew
Telechkine Russian
Feldmann Jew
Froumkine Jew
Souriupa Ukranian
Tchavtchevadze Georgian
Scheikmann Jew
Rosental Jew
Achkinazi Imeretian
Karakhane Karaim (Jew)
Rose Jew
Sobelson (Radek) Jew
Sclichter Jew
Schikolini Jew
Chklianski Jew
Levine (Pravdine) Jew

NAME NATIONALITY
Chklovski Jew
Kheifiss Jew
Zeistine Jew
Razmirovitch Jew
Kronberg Jew
Khaikina Jewess
Karlson Lett
Schaumann Jew
Leontovitch Jew
Jacob Goldine Jew
Glaperstein Jew
Kniggisen Jew
Latzis Lett
Schillenkuss Jew
Janson Lett
Rivkine Jew
Antonof Russian
Delafabre Jew
Tsitkine Jew
Roskirovitch Jew
G. Sverdlof Jew
Biesenski Jew
Blioumkine Jew
Alexandrevitch Russian
I. Model Jew
Routenberg Jew
Pines Jew
Sachs Jew
Daybol Lett
Saissoune Armenian
Deylkenen Lett
Liebert Jew
Vogel German
Zakiss Lett

how many Jews you see here?
Bolsheviks - Wikipedia

800px-Presidium_of_the_9th_Congress_of_the_Russian_Communist_Party_%28Bolsheviks%29.jpg

1920 Bolshevik Party meeting. Sitting (from left): Enukidze, Kalinin, Bukharin, Tomsky, Lashevich, Kamenev, Preobrazhensky, Serebryakov, Lenin and Rykov

Even Yivo the Jewish encyclopedia admits that slightly more than half of those who were with Lenin (The highest were Jews)

YIVO | Russian Revolutions of 1917

In the group of 29 that had accompanied Vladimir Ilyich Lenin, leader of the Bolsheviks, there were 17 Jews

NAME NATIONALITY
Bronstein (Trotsky)
Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Lourie (Larine) Jew
Ouritski Jew
Volodarski Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamanef) Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Sverdlof (Yankel) Jew
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
Krylenko Russian
Lounatcharski Russian

Food Schlichter Jew
State Control Lander Jew
State Lands Kauffman Jew
Works V. Schmidt Jew
Religions Spitzberg Jew
Hygiene Anvelt Jew
Press Volodarski Jew
Elections Ouritski Jew
Justice I. Steinberg Jew
Refugees Fenigstein Jew

NAME NATIONALITY
Sverdlov
(president) Jew
Bruno Lett
Babtchinski Jew
Bukharin Russian
Weinberg Jew
Gailiss Jew
Ganzburg Jew
Danichevski Jew
Starck German
Sachs Jew
Scheinmann Jew
Erdling Jew
Landauer Jew
Linder Jew
Wolach Czech
Dimanstein Jew
Encukidze Georgian
Ermann Jew
Joffe Jew
Karkline Jew
Knigissen Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamenef) Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Krylenko Russian
KrassikofSachs Jew
Kaprik Jew
Kaoul Lett
Ulyanov (lenin) Russian
Latsis Jew
Lander Jew
Lounatcharski Russian
Peterson Lett
Peters Lett
Roudzoutas Jew
Rosine Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Stoutchka Lett
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Sosnovski Jew
Skrytnik Jew
Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
Teodorovitch Jew
Terian Armenian
Ouritski Jew
Telechkine Russian
Feldmann Jew
Froumkine Jew
Souriupa Ukranian
Tchavtchevadze Georgian
Scheikmann Jew
Rosental Jew
Achkinazi Imeretian
Karakhane Karaim (Jew)
Rose Jew
Sobelson (Radek) Jew
Sclichter Jew
Schikolini Jew
Chklianski Jew
Levine (Pravdine) Jew

NAME NATIONALITY
Chklovski Jew
Kheifiss Jew
Zeistine Jew
Razmirovitch Jew
Kronberg Jew
Khaikina Jewess
Karlson Lett
Schaumann Jew
Leontovitch Jew
Jacob Goldine Jew
Glaperstein Jew
Kniggisen Jew
Latzis Lett
Schillenkuss Jew
Janson Lett
Rivkine Jew
Antonof Russian
Delafabre Jew
Tsitkine Jew
Roskirovitch Jew
G. Sverdlof Jew
Biesenski Jew
Blioumkine Jew
Alexandrevitch Russian
I. Model Jew
Routenberg Jew
Pines Jew
Sachs Jew
Daybol Lett
Saissoune Armenian
Deylkenen Lett
Liebert Jew
Vogel German
Zakiss Lett

"Wilton was accused of being a right-wing antisemite. He was a proponent of blood libel, claiming in his 1920 book The Last Days of the Romanovs[3] that the execution of the Romanovs was a ritual murder by the Jews :bsflag:.[4]"

The Romanov's really were killed by Jews, Yurovsky a Jew tricked the Tsar, and his family, while Jewish assassins waited for him like Medvedev, Nikulin, Yermakov, Vaganov etc.

But, the fact that Wilton's source didn't mention that Lenin was part Jewish, which is what people really thought back then, really does make it seem more credible.

The Jewish historian of the Medieval era Ariel Toaf wrote supporting Blood Libel as a fact among a segment of Jewish society.

Last edited:

NAME NATIONALITY
Bronstein (Trotsky)
Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Lourie (Larine) Jew
Ouritski Jew
Volodarski Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamanef) Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Sverdlof (Yankel) Jew
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
Krylenko Russian
Lounatcharski Russian

Food Schlichter Jew
State Control Lander Jew
State Lands Kauffman Jew
Works V. Schmidt Jew
Religions Spitzberg Jew
Hygiene Anvelt Jew
Press Volodarski Jew
Elections Ouritski Jew
Justice I. Steinberg Jew
Refugees Fenigstein Jew

NAME NATIONALITY
Sverdlov
(president) Jew
Bruno Lett
Babtchinski Jew
Bukharin Russian
Weinberg Jew
Gailiss Jew
Ganzburg Jew
Danichevski Jew
Starck German
Sachs Jew
Scheinmann Jew
Erdling Jew
Landauer Jew
Linder Jew
Wolach Czech
Dimanstein Jew
Encukidze Georgian
Ermann Jew
Joffe Jew
Karkline Jew
Knigissen Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamenef) Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Krylenko Russian
KrassikofSachs Jew
Kaprik Jew
Kaoul Lett
Ulyanov (lenin) Russian
Latsis Jew
Lander Jew
Lounatcharski Russian
Peterson Lett
Peters Lett
Roudzoutas Jew
Rosine Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Stoutchka Lett
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Sosnovski Jew
Skrytnik Jew
Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
Teodorovitch Jew
Terian Armenian
Ouritski Jew
Telechkine Russian
Feldmann Jew
Froumkine Jew
Souriupa Ukranian
Tchavtchevadze Georgian
Scheikmann Jew
Rosental Jew
Achkinazi Imeretian
Karakhane Karaim (Jew)
Rose Jew
Sobelson (Radek) Jew
Sclichter Jew
Schikolini Jew
Chklianski Jew
Levine (Pravdine) Jew

NAME NATIONALITY
Chklovski Jew
Kheifiss Jew
Zeistine Jew
Razmirovitch Jew
Kronberg Jew
Khaikina Jewess
Karlson Lett
Schaumann Jew
Leontovitch Jew
Jacob Goldine Jew
Glaperstein Jew
Kniggisen Jew
Latzis Lett
Schillenkuss Jew
Janson Lett
Rivkine Jew
Antonof Russian
Delafabre Jew
Tsitkine Jew
Roskirovitch Jew
G. Sverdlof Jew
Biesenski Jew
Blioumkine Jew
Alexandrevitch Russian
I. Model Jew
Routenberg Jew
Pines Jew
Sachs Jew
Daybol Lett
Saissoune Armenian
Deylkenen Lett
Liebert Jew
Vogel German
Zakiss Lett

The Romanov's really were killed by Jews, Yurovsky a Jew tricked the Tsar, and his family, while Jewish assassins waited for him like Medvedev, Nikulin, Yermakov, Vaganov etc.

But, the fact that Wilton's source didn't mention that Lenin was part Jewish, which is what people really thought back then, really does make it seem more credible.

The Jewish historian of the Medieval era Ariel Toaf wrote supporting Blood Libel as a fact among a segment of Jewish society.
The Romanov's really were killed by atheist commies , on the order of Ulyanov who was a Muscovite and leader of the bolshevik empire . i am not an expert on this subject but i am 100% sure that only the" Jews" were executors of Nikolai the bloody one. "Blood Libel" so it was a Jewish ritual? LOL you made my day

Face facts , jews and crypto jews , the list of early marxists reads like a gaza phone book. With joos , Whites lose.

Everybody admits the Soviets were disproportionately Jewish, even Jewish sources.

cos they have urban skills, once reds killed, deported Muscovite aristocracy, priests who ´d rule the biggest in the world empire? illiterate peasants? then you miss the main point, the Jews have never been in power in USSR, never, only Muscovites and Ukrainians, + 1 time - Georgian gangster Koba - Dzhugashvili who saw himself as a Muscovite not a Georgian

The love of your life Timothy Snyder, admitted the NKVD was more ethnic Jewish, than ethnic Russian during the Holodomor around 1933 - 1934.
can you provide us with a link?

I know the Poles butchered some Jews that were fleeing Germany because they reminded them of the Bolsheviks.

LOL. How did they know? The attitude? Nose?

He's probably talking about Jedwabne, something the Liberal Jewish media keeps talking about, get them to talk about Jewish Soviet maniacs who killed much more Polish people like Jakub Berman, or Salomon Morel.

But, as for Jedwabne there were a lot of Jewish Soviet NKVD collaborators, and even some Jews became high ranking NKVD agents in the region, this sparked some Poles to massacre their Jewish oppressors.

The Jewish collaboration with Soviets in Poland is well understood, especially in the Skidel Revolt, or Massacre of Brzostowica Mała, but not talked about, they kissed Soviet tanks, greeted Soviet soldiers with flowers, salt of gratitude, Soviet banners, tablecloths to greet, and serve the NKVD.

dont you know that the Polish middle class made the deal over the heads of Polish upper class with Muscovite commines ? and so called second republic was an semi - fascist, Plutocracic, apartheid (with Belarusians and Ukrainians on the bottom), backward, antisemitic state. that's why Polish middle class made this deal, they were too out of power. and you know they lived a good life , those who made it into the nomenclature of coz . so this story has nothing to with Jews as well

Face facts , jews and crypto jews , the list of early marxists reads like a gaza phone book. With joos , Whites lose.

Everybody admits the Soviets were disproportionately Jewish, even Jewish sources.

cos they have urban skills, once reds killed, deported Muscovite aristocracy, priests who ´d rule the biggest in the world empire? illiterate peasants? then you miss the main point, the Jews have never been in power in USSR, never, only Muscovites and Ukrainians, + 1 time - Georgian gangster Koba - Dzhugashvili who saw himself as a Muscovite not a Georgian

The love of your life Timothy Snyder, admitted the NKVD was more ethnic Jewish, than ethnic Russian during the Holodomor around 1933 - 1934.

Snyder said nearly 40% of the NKVD was Jewish, this corroborates with Petrov's figure of more Jews, than Russians in the NKVD.

December 20: Jews and the Secret Police

TR 3/2004: G. Rudolf: Research News: Jews in the NKVD of Stalin's Soviet Union

According to this in 1936
39% of the NKVD was Jewish
and
30% of the NKVD was Russian.

I know the Poles butchered some Jews that were fleeing Germany because they reminded them of the Bolsheviks.

He's probably talking about Jedwabne, something the Liberal Jewish media keeps talking about, get them to talk about Jewish Soviet maniacs who killed much more Polish people like Jakub Berman, or Salomon Morel.

But, as for Jedwabne there were a lot of Jewish Soviet NKVD collaborators, and even some Jews became high ranking NKVD agents in the region, this sparked some Poles to massacre their Jewish oppressors.

The Jewish collaboration with Soviets in Poland is well understood, especially in the Skidel Revolt, or Massacre of Brzostowica Mała, but not talked about, they kissed Soviet tanks, greeted Soviet soldiers with flowers, salt of gratitude, Soviet banners, tablecloths to greet, and serve the NKVD.

dont you know that the Polish middle class made the deal over the heads of Polish upper class with Muscovite commines ? and so called second republic was an semi - fascist, Plutocracic, apartheid (with Belarusians and Ukrainians on the bottom), backward, antisemitic state. that's why Polish middle class made this deal, they were too out of power. and you know they lived a good life , those who made it into the nomenclature of coz . so this story has nothing to with Jews as well

First you say Poles lived a good life under Nazi occupation, now you say Poles lived a good life under Soviet occupation.

What a mental case, you are.

Poles suffered under Nazis, and Soviets.

I think you're actually a Jew, trying to hog the Holocaust, trying to diminish the Jewish role in Soviet atrocities against Poles, and trying to turn Slavs against each other as a Jewish deception.

First you say Poles lived a good life under Nazi occupation, now you say Poles lived a good life under Soviet occupation.

I think you're actually a Jew, trying to hog the Holocaust, trying to diminish the Jewish role in Soviet atrocities against Poles, and trying to turn Slavs against each other as a Jewish deception.
well you see what you want to see, i said that that it was very complicated picture under German occupation . when it comes to soviet occupation i wrote only about Polish elites , we both know that Soviet Poland for ordinary Poles was an African country...

Snyder said nearly 40% of the NKVD was Jewish, this corroborates with Petrov's figure of more Jews, than Russians in the NKVD.

December 20: Jews and the Secret Police

TR 3/2004: G. Rudolf: Research News: Jews in the NKVD of Stalin's Soviet Union

According to this in 1936
39% of the NKVD was Jewish
and
30% of the NKVD was Russian.
senx, and again great work, research of T Snyder

i always said that Jews were over-represented in NKVD until 1938 , i even explained you why it was so many times . so new comes my question, do you really believe that NKVD was a Jewish organization? what Jewish features it has had according you?

"“About 40 percent of high-ranking NKVD officers had Jewish nationality recorded in their identity documents,” writes Yale University professor Timothy Snyder in Bloodlands: Europe Between Hitler and Stalin, “as did more than half of the NKVD generals....“At the time when the NKVD was killing members of national minorities, most of its leading officers were themselves members of national minorities…. In carrying out these ethnic massacres, which of course they had to if they wished to preserve their positions and their lives, they comprised an ethic of internationalism, which must have been important to some of them. Then they were killed anyway . . . and usually replaced by Russians.” —Timothy Snyder"

well you see what you want to see, i said that that it was very complicated picture under German occupation . when it comes to soviet occupation i wrote only about Polish elites , we both know that Soviet Poland for ordinary Poles was an African country...

Nazi Germany enslaved more than 1 million Poles, and killed more than 2 million Poles.... In Warsaw in a few weeks 200,000 Poles were killed, and their whole city destroyed.

How is this the good life?

Nazi Germany enslaved more than 1 million Poles, and killed more than 2 million Poles.... In Warsaw in a few weeks 200,000 Poles were killed, and their whole city destroyed.

How is this the good life?
kill those who resist , was it a norm in 30th and 40th ? try to compere it with soviet occupation , when entire population was targeted . some German commanders were really bad asses , but still treatment of Poles was far away from Nazi treatment of the Jews

Do you agree with this Pynia´s statement?

Impossible and utter bullshit. So ignorant that only true mental midget antisemites could believe.

First the Bolsheviks were founded by Lenin and Bogdanov, neither were Jewish. In 1905 the Bolsheviks made up 22% of the Russian population. By the time of the revolution, they made up 40-60%. Jewish population of Russia has never exceeded 1%. Do the math.

Bolsheviks - Wikipedia

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

Forum List

Back