Puss N Jackboots

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Democratic Representatives are Puss n out on town hall meetings and if not, their bringing in the (independant?) union members to ruff up and Boot the so called "Mob" members of the American public!
Now, this could be considered the Democratic Party Puss N Jackboot approach to first amendment rights that Democrats obviously hold so flexible depending on their point of view.
It could be considered hypocritical or two faced if you prefer, considering how Democrats love to organize protests against conservative points of view in liberalized colleges and universities.
Or, the way they turn yellow bellied and organize war protests on wars they voted for in the first place, readily turning their backs on the soldiers in the depths of harm!
The comedy and tragedy of it all is the so-called independent press falling in line with Obama and the Democratic Party in promoting the Puss N Jackboot approach on the genuinely concerned American citizens or should I say, "The Mob".
:eusa_silenced:

Democratic Representatives are Puss n out on town hall meetings and if not, their bringing in the (independant?) union members to ruff up and Boot the so called "Mob" members of the American public!

Let the battle of the community organizers begin!

Now, this could be considered the Democratic Party Puss N Jackboot approach to first amendment rights that Democrats obviously hold so flexible depending on their point of view.

Or if one were non-partisan one could simply view it as partisans battling over the fetid corpse of a formerly grand old republic.

It could be considered hypocritical or two faced if you prefer, considering how Democrats love to organize protests against conservative points of view in liberalized colleges and universities.

It could be considered politics as usual, too.

Or, the way they turn yellow bellied and organize war protests on wars they voted for in the first place, readily turning their backs on the soldiers in the depths of harm!

The people who were protesting the war certainly did not vote for it

The comedy and tragedy of it all is the so-called independent press falling in line with Obama and the Democratic Party in promoting the Puss N Jackboot approach on the genuinely concerned American citizens or should I say, "The Mob".
:eusa_silenced:

The tragedy is that you imagine that there are two parties and that the press sides with one of them.

Editec, I'm honored, response instead of insults.

The tragedy is that you imagine that there are two parties and that the press sides with one of them.

Again, I have no proper data but I believe it's fairly well established that a 70% minimum of the media votes liberal and Democratic Party candidates. To add to this the media seems pretty well in the bag for Obama pre election and post election.

Forum List

Back