Push Trump Off a Cliff

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Honestly, this doesnt anger me. I actually laughed.

What angers me is the hypocrisy of the looney left.

Suppose we had an online "game" where Obama swung by the neck from a tree? Would the left find THAT a fun game? Would you get a visit from the SS? Should these lefties who continually fantasize about killing our current president?

Push Trump Off A Cliff Again

Suppose we had an online "game" where Obama swung by the neck from a tree? Would the left find THAT a fun game? Would you get a visit from the SS? Should these lefties who continually fantasize about killing our current president?

That game is ridiculous. Everybody knows that with the wind blowing as hard as the audio implies, his road kill hair would be flopping around like a squid stuck to a mechanical bull. Not realistic at all.

. Damn, you thought of my game too. It would be fun to play. You lasso Obama with a rope, then throw it over a tree limb and pull him up into the air. Whee!

. Damn, you thought of my game too. It would be fun to play. You lasso Obama with a rope, then throw it over a tree limb and pull him up into the air. Whee!

Obama is no longer president. Your game would be tacky, but who would care?

That game is ridiculous. Everybody knows that with the wind blowing as hard as the audio implies, his road kill hair would be flopping around like a squid stuck to a mechanical bull. Not realistic at all.

Between the wildly bright yellow hair (on a fat old fart?) and Omar The Tent clothing, he'd be airborne like The Flying Nun.

Maybe he'd get JefFairy Sessions to be his stand in?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

No wonder You trumpanzees are so poor that the blue states have to support you.

Or haven't you heard that President Obama is loved and respected around the world while only 35% can even STAND King TrumpleThinSkin.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back