Pure Chicago: Obama Campaign Violates Tradition by Crashing Romney Convention

Obama a liar. Even CNN the Wa Post and NYTimes have called him out on his lies

Obama is the greatest natural disaster ever

Which lies are those? Keep hearing the charge, but no can seem to remember what the lies are.

Comprehensive lists of the items this president has lied about have been posted over and over. If you still don't get it it's pretty clear you're making a choice not to.
It's impossible to be a leftist without believing your views define reality.

Conservatives believe what they see.

Leftists see what they believe.

Republicans screamed "Liar" to the president IN CONGRESS in front of the nation.

Republicans APOLOGIZED to BP.

Republicans blocked this president from investigating BP after they devastated our Gulf Coast.

Republicans block aid to disaster victims from tornadoes IN RED STATES.

Republicans let Bin Laden go after the worst attack on American soil.

Fucking Republicans. A plague on America.

Which lies are those? Keep hearing the charge, but no can seem to remember what the lies are.

Do you have amnesia?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...to-call-mitt-romney-a-felon-and-killer-video/

Do you have amnesia?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...to-call-mitt-romney-a-felon-and-killer-video/

rderp is a fully dishonest hack who doesn't mind lying at all.

He doesn't even mind being called a liar.

But he hates it when, in the process of calling him a liar, his lies get fully exposed as the lies they are.

Now he has to go back and suck some more shit out of the voluminous TderpM asshole.

So, have the scum at the DNC justified this break with tradition ?

They better travel in large groups.

I'd hate to find two dem male staffers tied up in the compromising position they were probably found in.

I would like to see................

the media grow a pair and wake up to what this jag off really is and call this spade a spade - a simple act of desperation.

And then give full coverage to the convention while filling the occasional dead space with a few Bidenisms.

I think this weeks Time magazine has a good interview with Romney in it. Don't know for sure, but maybe someone who gets it online can post some of it. It would be a first for Time. Between Jan 2008 and August 2012 Time has had Obama's face on 15 issues of time and Romney's 3 times.

Last edited:
Pure Chicago: Obama Campaign Violates Tradition by Crashing Romney Convention - Guy Benson

Bucking protocol, President Obama and the Democrats are planning a full-scale assault on Republicans next week during their convention. Presidential candidates have traditionally kept a low profile during their opponent's nominating celebration, but Democrats are throwing those rules out the window in an attempt to spoil Mitt Romney’s coronation as the GOP nominee. President Obama, Vice President Biden and leading congressional Democrats have all scheduled high-profile events next week to counter-program the Republican gathering in Tampa, Fla. Even first lady Michelle Obama is in on the act, scheduling an appearance on the “David Letterman Show” smack in the middle of Romney's nominating bash ...While both parties have customarily set up messaging war rooms in their opponent's convention city, Democratic operatives say they're taking that effort to another level this year. "It's gonna be the strongest yet," a Democratic leadership aide said Wednesday.

I guess Obama said he would stop politics are usual.

He's made them worse.

If I were in Tampa, I'd riot in front of Joe Biden and given the chance, I'd be hurling a few pieces of fruit his way. Of course, I'd do that even if it were not the RN Convention.

Obama is a slimewad.

Good for President Obama and the Democrats for being rude assholes

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHxZ6akGJpQ]Hope and Change in Obama's First Term - Fox & Friends - YouTube[/ame]

With any luck, Biden will be washed out to sea.

The only issue is....look who takes his place ??????

Pure Chicago: Obama Campaign Violates Tradition by Crashing Romney Convention - Guy Benson

Bucking protocol, President Obama and the Democrats are planning a full-scale assault on Republicans next week during their convention. Presidential candidates have traditionally kept a low profile during their opponent's nominating celebration, but Democrats are throwing those rules out the window in an attempt to spoil Mitt Romney’s coronation as the GOP nominee. President Obama, Vice President Biden and leading congressional Democrats have all scheduled high-profile events next week to counter-program the Republican gathering in Tampa, Fla. Even first lady Michelle Obama is in on the act, scheduling an appearance on the “David Letterman Show” smack in the middle of Romney's nominating bash ...While both parties have customarily set up messaging war rooms in their opponent's convention city, Democratic operatives say they're taking that effort to another level this year. "It's gonna be the strongest yet," a Democratic leadership aide said Wednesday.

He's made them worse.

If I were in Tampa, I'd riot in front of Joe Biden and given the chance, I'd be hurling a few pieces of fruit his way. Of course, I'd do that even if it were not the RN Convention.

Obama is a slimewad.

GAWD. Even more crap from the gullible rw's.

I haven't read the 4 pages of replies but surely someone has told you that the REAL "tradition" is that the other party is in the same town at the same time. Its not "rude". its nothing of the kind. Indeed, it has been the tradition for many elections.

Is there anything you gullible idiot rw's will not fall for?

How did the r get so effing DUMB???

He's made them worse.

Obama is a slimewad.

I haven't read the 4 pages of replies but surely someone has told you that the REAL "tradition" is that the other party is in the same town at the same time. Its not "rude". its nothing of the kind. Indeed, it has been the tradition for many elections.

I am sure a bright guy like yourself can produce some concrete proof to that effect.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHxZ6akGJpQ]Hope and Change in Obama's First Term - Fox & Friends - YouTube[/ame]

Obama's answer to high gasoline prices is to buy a 40,000 dollar car. I think he maybe just a tad bit out of touch.

Stupid idiot.

When car elevators were discussed, the idiot rw's all whined and moaned about class warfare.

If mittens and mrs mittens wanted to buy a car, do you really think they would care about the gas mileage or the price of the car?

The rw's really are proof that there is no cure for gawd damm STOOPID.

He's made them worse.

Obama is a slimewad.

I am sure a bright guy like yourself can produce some concrete proof to that effect.

Uh.....the proof of your claim....please.

Obamination is the loser in high school that would do anything to win the student election, giving out free cookies to all students, attacking the competition's election table, shouting down the competition at a rally, etc.

He is just a scumbag that hasn't grown up.

Forum List

Back