Pumpkin, Pumpkin, Pumpkin!!

Depending on what kind of pumpkin you have, it will either be closer to the squash or the gourd family tree.
The squash varieties are the ones for eating.

Yes but the gourd variety you can make into a Calabash pipe and sell for $300.00!

P4184835.JPG

NAKED BEAR pumpkins.

I tried growing these this year but my seed was old and didn't want to germinate. I've got new seed and will try again next year.

For those who love pumpkin seeds, these babies have NO HULLS!

1665738223465.png

I don't think I've ever eaten or drunk pumpkin spice anything, outside of good old pumpkin pie. I think it's definitely overdone.

I don't think I've ever eaten or drunk pumpkin spice anything, outside of good old pumpkin pie. I think it's definitely overdone.

Nah.

Whats overdone is Christmas!!!
Seriously.........STOP IT ALREADY!
Putting out Cmas crap in JULY??? They need to be arrested and charged with a seriously heinous crime.

Went to the stores today..............already decked out in Christmas crap and playing Cmas music!!!! They need to be tied to a NaziKaren for a month for that!!!

Nah.

Whats overdone is Christmas!!!
Seriously.........STOP IT ALREADY!
Putting out Cmas crap in JULY??? They need to be arrested and charged with a seriously heinous crime.

Went to the stores today..............already decked out in Christmas crap and playing Cmas music!!!! They need to be tied to a NaziKaren for a month for that!!!
Ayep. I saw the first Christmas thing in SEPTEMBER!

Forum List

Back