Pulling a "Palin" now a part of the Urban Dictionary!

Oct 18, 2008
Bowling Green Ohio
Here's the 1st definition by No One Likes a Quitter:
1. Pullin' a Palin 7862 up, 2670 down love it hate it

July 10, 2009 Urban Word of the Day
1. Quitting when the going gets tough; abandoning the responsibility entrusted to you by your neighbors for book advances and to make money on the lecture circuit.

2. Bizarre move that will damn ambitions for higher office.
I bet when people saw Jade they were convinced that David Caruso was pullin' a Palin.
get this def on a mug Mug
quitter sarah palin roberto duran king edward viii richard nixon
by No One Likes a Quitter Jul 8, 2009 share this
2. Pullin' a Palin 428 up, 81 down love it hate it

Responding to direct questions with a barrage of pithy cliches and folksy colloquialisms to avoid admitting that you don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about.
A few minutes into the interview I realized the applicant was pullin' a Palin, and didn't have any relevant experience whatsoever.
sarah palin misdirection faking it pretender running a distraction
by cjbrix Jul 9, 2009 share this
3. Pullin' a Palin 317 up, 83 down love it hate it

Instantly contradicting oneself.
Choosing to NOT take "the quitters way out" by QUITTING is Pullin' a Palin.

Claiming that the media is always hounding you, followed by inviting members of the media to join you on a "fishing run" the next day is Pullin' a Palin.
sarah palin hypocrisy contradictions gop
by Cynic the Infotainer Jul 9, 2009 share this
4. Pullin' a Palin 141 up, 32 down love it hate it

To admit that you are quitting your job because your employers would be better off without you.
The CEO was Pullin' a Palin when he told us we might be better off with someone who doesn't make decisions with a coin toss.
quitter incompetent fool job palin
by Pyrite Foolsgold Jul 10, 2009 share this
5. Pullin' a Palin 39 up, 10 down love it hate it

Quitting after realizing you can't withstand basic criticisms and complications of the job you have.
1. "I hear Dave was Pullin' a Palin at his new job after his boss yelled at him for being late all week."

2. "Sarah Palin was facing numerous ethics probes and public insults. Since she doesn't have the fortitude or commitment to fulfill her post as a state governor under such common scrutinizing, she announced the other day that she was Pullin' a Palin. It's a good thing she wasn't the Vice President at the time."
sarah palin gop idiot moron caribou barbie
by RetardTrig Jul 11, 2009 share this
6. Pullin' a Palin 31 up, 213 down love it hate it

taking the road less traveled and not returning pathetic verbal assaults in kind.
Did you hear the mouth on that kid in the speech and dedate club? It was a good idea for his opponent to go with the choice of "Pullin' a Palin. It made him a lot easier to agree with.
pullin a palin pulling a letterman taking the higher road graceful retreat strategic move back the fuck off and leave my family alone
by Cpt. Reality Jul 10, 2009 share this
7. Pullin' a Palin 32 up, 226 down love it hate it

1. Having your Down Syndrome baby attacked just to get to you by the left and then being called a quitter when trying to protect your family.

2. Annoying the left by simply breathing

3. becoming a martyr by enduring attacks on family especially disabled infant sons from left-wing bloggers and also by taking on frivolous lawsuits on a daily basis designed to force some one out of office.
Those bloggers are going out of their way toward Pullin' a Palin.

Urban Dictionary: Pullin' a Palin

you dems will never ever lose the stink of the nasty you did when you attacked the Palin children. Nice nice try though! :eusa_hand:

It's right though...she IS a quitter...you can be D, R, L, C, I, G, or whatever...abandoned her commitment, took her vow as if it was nothing. I have ZERO respect for people like that.

It's right though...she IS a quitter...you can be D, R, L, C, I, G, or whatever...abandoned her commitment, took her vow as if it was nothing. I have ZERO respect for people like that.

Really, who could possibly give a shit whether you respect her, she's polling better than that Ivy League, lying, Kenyan you obviously voted for. What the public doesn't like is gutter politics which is all the Dimwitocrats have, you people suck dick.......... literally and liberally.

Here's the 1st definition by No One Likes a Quitter:
1. Pullin' a Palin 7862 up, 2670 down love it hate it

July 10, 2009 Urban Word of the Day
1. Quitting when the going gets tough; abandoning the responsibility entrusted to you by your neighbors for book advances and to make money on the lecture circuit.

2. Bizarre move that will damn ambitions for higher office.
I bet when people saw Jade they were convinced that David Caruso was pullin' a Palin.
quitter sarah palin roberto duran king edward viii richard nixon
by No One Likes a Quitter Jul 8, 2009 share this
2. Pullin' a Palin 428 up, 81 down love it hate it

Responding to direct questions with a barrage of pithy cliches and folksy colloquialisms to avoid admitting that you don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about.
A few minutes into the interview I realized the applicant was pullin' a Palin, and didn't have any relevant experience whatsoever.
sarah palin misdirection faking it pretender running a distraction
by cjbrix Jul 9, 2009 share this
3. Pullin' a Palin 317 up, 83 down love it hate it

Instantly contradicting oneself.
Choosing to NOT take "the quitters way out" by QUITTING is Pullin' a Palin.

Claiming that the media is always hounding you, followed by inviting members of the media to join you on a "fishing run" the next day is Pullin' a Palin.
sarah palin hypocrisy contradictions gop
by Cynic the Infotainer Jul 9, 2009 share this
4. Pullin' a Palin 141 up, 32 down love it hate it

To admit that you are quitting your job because your employers would be better off without you.
The CEO was Pullin' a Palin when he told us we might be better off with someone who doesn't make decisions with a coin toss.
quitter incompetent fool job palin
by Pyrite Foolsgold Jul 10, 2009 share this
5. Pullin' a Palin 39 up, 10 down love it hate it

Quitting after realizing you can't withstand basic criticisms and complications of the job you have.
1. "I hear Dave was Pullin' a Palin at his new job after his boss yelled at him for being late all week."

2. "Sarah Palin was facing numerous ethics probes and public insults. Since she doesn't have the fortitude or commitment to fulfill her post as a state governor under such common scrutinizing, she announced the other day that she was Pullin' a Palin. It's a good thing she wasn't the Vice President at the time."
sarah palin gop idiot moron caribou barbie
by RetardTrig Jul 11, 2009 share this
6. Pullin' a Palin 31 up, 213 down love it hate it

taking the road less traveled and not returning pathetic verbal assaults in kind.
Did you hear the mouth on that kid in the speech and dedate club? It was a good idea for his opponent to go with the choice of "Pullin' a Palin. It made him a lot easier to agree with.
pullin a palin pulling a letterman taking the higher road graceful retreat strategic move back the fuck off and leave my family alone
by Cpt. Reality Jul 10, 2009 share this
7. Pullin' a Palin 32 up, 226 down love it hate it

1. Having your Down Syndrome baby attacked just to get to you by the left and then being called a quitter when trying to protect your family.

2. Annoying the left by simply breathing

3. becoming a martyr by enduring attacks on family especially disabled infant sons from left-wing bloggers and also by taking on frivolous lawsuits on a daily basis designed to force some one out of office.
Those bloggers are going out of their way toward Pullin' a Palin.

Urban Dictionary: Pullin' a Palin

Typical leftist crap, what is the "writer's" native language? It's easily the the most poorly written crap I have ever had the displeasure of suffering through......... you should be embarrassed for posting it but idiots are incapable of being embarrassed.

Really, who could possibly give a shit whether you respect her, she's polling better than that Ivy League, lying, Kenyan you obviously voted for. What the public doesn't like is gutter politics which is all the Dimwitocrats have, you people suck dick.......... literally and liberally.
You don't know if I'm lib or con, so shut the fuck up.

And...it's a matter of commitment. If Sarah can't be trusted to stick to her job for ONE STATE, how can I trust her for running an ENTIRE NATION, especially if there's an economic, foreign policy, or moral crisis (like a HUGE scandal in the WH or Congress) going on?

She'd have to cower, quit, and give the job to the Veep.

The OP is really childish.
Its urban dictionary, lighten up. And I believe there's a modicum of truth behind it. Yeah, truth in urbandictionary, wow!
Dude, grow up, its childish, as is your attempt to defend something so fucking stupid.

Shit like this is why American politics has become so adversarial, every attempt is made to demonize, belittle and attack people.

The only 'truth' in it is that people that think its funny or truthful are morons.

Oh, she's polling better right? Which poll? Please show us all? Oh wait, you can't, cause you're full of shit

The OP is really childish.
Its urban dictionary, lighten up. And I believe there's a modicum of truth behind it. Yeah, truth in urbandictionary, wow!
Dude, grow up, its childish, as is your attempt to defend something so fucking stupid.

Shit like this is why American politics has become so adversarial, every attempt is made to demonize, belittle and attack people.

The only 'truth' in it is that people that think its funny or truthful are morons.
So you don't think stepping down in your FIRST term (emphasis on FIRST), for a reason other than health or family troubles is justifiable?

It's quitting. Plain and simple...urban dictionary's just putting it in a long list with a bit of humor in it.

Take out some of the jokes and its totally true with no "childish" stuff.

Last edited:
So you don't think stepping down in your FIRST term (emphasis on FIRST), for a reason other than health or family troubles is justifiable?

It's quitting. Plain and simple...urban dictionary's just putting it in a long list with a bit of humor in it.

Take out some of the jokes and its totally true with no "childish" stuff.

The point is, its just another in an endless serious of personal attacks on this woman.

That why thinking its funny or relivent is the province of dickheads.

And...it's a matter of commitment. If Sarah can't be trusted to stick to her job for ONE STATE, how can I trust her for running an ENTIRE NATION, especially if there's an economic, foreign policy, or moral crisis (like a HUGE scandal in the WH or Congress) going on?

Don't vote for her dildo. It took more guts to do what she did than to stay in and waste time fighting the bullshit being thrown at her. She knew how her enemies would portray what she did and still did it, that takes courage and the people that like her haven't stopped and as the imbeciles keep trashing her she will pick up more voters......... keep up your garbage asswipe.

Don't vote for her dildo. It took more guts to do what she did than to stay in and waste time fighting the bullshit being thrown at her. She knew how her enemies would portray what she did and still did it, that takes courage and the people that like her haven't stopped and as the imbeciles keep trashing her she will pick up more voters......... keep up your garbage asswipe.
Hahaha! COURAGE?! I'm sorry, but media and old-fart has been "comedians" are no excuse to quit the job your people have entrusted you to.

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. If she knew what REAL heat was, she should have paid attention to W and the attacks heaped upon him. I don't like Bush a whole lot, but I admired him for taking it like a grown-up and countering it in his own way. What she got was kiddie pool in compared to George, Jenna, Barb, AND Laura put together. You saw every member of the Bush family in the WH get attacked in some form or another.

Its just like the Bible said, bitter will be viewed as sweet, and sweet will be viewed as bitter. And that applies to Palin worshippers who fantasize about her 3 times a day.

Last edited:

Hahaha! COURAGE?! I'm sorry, but media and old-fart has been "comedians" are no excuse to quit the job your people have entrusted you to.

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. If she knew what REAL heat was, she should have paid attention to W and the attacks heaped upon him. I don't like Bush a whole lot, but I admired him for taking it like a grown-up and countering it in his own way. What she got was kiddie pool in compared to George, Jenna, Barb, AND Laura put together. You saw every member of the Bush family in the WH get attacked in some form or another.

Its just like the Bible said, bitter will be viewed as sweet, and sweet will be viewed as bitter. And that applies to Palin worshippers who fantasize about her 3 times a day.

you stink like the skunk you are, no way did Palin or her children deserve what you shitheads dished out.. it will come back on you too.. never fear.

I don't agree with her resigning.

However, I understand the simple logic behind it and how by doing so she creates a productive situation.

How it plays out for her personally down the road, is in her hands, and if this haunts and/or costs her, that is a price she understood she may have to pay.

These endless rants from scared liberals and then those who feel as though she cheated them out of a GOP super woman, is simply comical. Thread after thread.

Forum List

Back