Pulling a "Palin" now a part of the Urban Dictionary!

Don't vote for her dildo. It took more guts to do what she did than to stay in and waste time fighting the bullshit being thrown at her. She knew how her enemies would portray what she did and still did it, that takes courage and the people that like her haven't stopped and as the imbeciles keep trashing her she will pick up more voters......... keep up your garbage asswipe.
Hahaha! COURAGE?! I'm sorry, but media and old-fart has been "comedians" are no excuse to quit the job your people have entrusted you to.

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. If she knew what REAL heat was, she should have paid attention to W and the attacks heaped upon him. I don't like Bush a whole lot, but I admired him for taking it like a grown-up and countering it in his own way. What she got was kiddie pool in compared to George, Jenna, Barb, AND Laura put together. You saw every member of the Bush family in the WH get attacked in some form or another.

Its just like the Bible said, bitter will be viewed as sweet, and sweet will be viewed as bitter. And that applies to Palin worshippers who fantasize about her 3 times a day.

you stink like the skunk you are, no way did Palin or her children deserve what you shitheads dished out.. it will come back on you too.. never fear.
I didn't say they "deserved" it. Typical Rushpublican spin.

What I said was that some attacks upon the family and herself aren't valid reasons to quit.

If Bush had the same mindset she did, he would have been gone by early 2004.

Hahaha! COURAGE?! I'm sorry, but media and old-fart has been "comedians" are no excuse to quit the job your people have entrusted you to.

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. If she knew what REAL heat was, she should have paid attention to W and the attacks heaped upon him. I don't like Bush a whole lot, but I admired him for taking it like a grown-up and countering it in his own way. What she got was kiddie pool in compared to George, Jenna, Barb, AND Laura put together. You saw every member of the Bush family in the WH get attacked in some form or another.

Its just like the Bible said, bitter will be viewed as sweet, and sweet will be viewed as bitter. And that applies to Palin worshippers who fantasize about her 3 times a day.

you stink like the skunk you are, no way did Palin or her children deserve what you shitheads dished out.. it will come back on you too.. never fear.

What I said was that some attacks upon the family and herself aren't valid reasons to quit.

Yes! we remember how you treated Bush too. You cannot ever wash off the stink. ever.

Yes! we remember how you treated Bush too. You cannot ever wash off the stink. ever.
Nah, I'm not like the "Bush hater" the talk radio likes to cariacature, who attacks him because he wears a red tie instead of a blue one.

I attacked Bush on the incorrect stuff...just like I do to Palin.

I'm sorry, but unless our economy COMPLETELY crashes, there's some HUGE foreign policy blunder made by Obama that makes Carter's response to the Iran Situation of '79 look genius, or DC completely is mired in a cesspool of scandal that not even the media can pull them out of, Sarah Palin has ZERO chance.

Look at more good conservatives, like Gov. Gary E. Johnson of New Mexico. A decent, honest, conservatively-governing man.

Nah, I'm not like the "Bush hater" the talk radio likes to cariacature, who attacks him because he wears a red tie instead of a blue one.

I'm sorry, but unless our economy COMPLETELY crashes, there's some HUGE foreign policy blunder made by Obama that makes Carter's response to the Iran Situation of '79 look genius, or DC completely is mired in a cesspool of scandal that not even the media can pull them out of, Sarah Palin has ZERO chance.

Look at more good conservatives, like Gov. Gary E. Johnson of New Mexico. A decent, honest, conservatively-governing man.

you stink and you can never wash it off. not enough Brute in the world to make you democwats smell good,, it's just a matter of time you will be right back in the shitter you crawled out of. we are patient people. :eusa_hand:

you stink and you can never wash it off. not enough Brute in the world to make you democwats smell good,, it's just a matter of time you will be right back in the shitter you crawled out of. we are patient people. :eusa_hand:
I'm not a Dem...have you been paying attention?

wrap it in any package you want to call it,, you still stinks like a democwat!

Stay narrow-minded...you may even like me if you interacted with me better.

I admit, I was a bit shark-ish. I still have my strong opinions against Sarah, but I am usually classieir than this.

Guess I'm just a bit pissed off that it seems like people will support the Anti-Christ if he was a Republican...just to de-throne Obama.

I admit, I was a bit shark-ish. I still have my strong opinions against Sarah, but I am usually classieir than this.

Guess I'm just a bit pissed off that it seems like people will support the Anti-Christ if he was a Republican...just to de-throne Obama.

now now skunkalitis tell us again you ain't a democwat whyconchya? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oscar, your problem is or should I say what is being seen through here by some of us is ............ your only using a few select things in your argument against Palin, instead of using the entire factual situation. Hence, you are padding your comments to support the spin you want to put on the truth.

By the way, you cannot win a Oscar for that!

Last edited:

now now skunkalitis tell us again you ain't a democwat whyconchya? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Personal experience...first hand conversations. The "antichrist" may be a bit extreme, but people are saying "ANYONE BUT OBAMA!" What else to expect?

We conservatives keep saying "NO MORE RINOS! GET OUT!" Back in 2006, most conservatives were united to make sure John McCain didn't even make it to the Debates...yet he made it all the way to Nov. 4 and got crushed...looks like that squishy opportunist got the message.

If this "anyone but" "lesser of" attitude isn't cured by the fall of next year, we may have someone who's so weak, even Palin would look winnable.

Oscar, your problem is or should I say what is being seen through here by some of us is ............ your only using a few select things in your argument against Palin, instead of using the entire factual situation. Hence, you are padding your comments to support the spin you want to put of the truth.

By the way, you cannot win a Oscar for that!
Hehe, good use of "Oscar."

BTW, off topic: Oscar isn't my name, it's just a moniker of one of my favorite book characters from The Brief Wondnrous Life of Oscar Wao, which won the Pulitzer last year. I recommend the book for everyone (watch out for the language though.) And even though there's some Spanish in it, you can easily understand it or make something out of it within the context of the situation. My real name is Paul.

And onto your point: What CAN you expect though? I mean, if George W. Bush stepped down in 1997 (two years after he became governor of TX), would you take him seriously if he ran in 2000? Please be honest here.

If Sarah can be transformed into a different figure, like Damascus Road style, I *MAY* support her. It all depends on what she does with herself, though.

I AM humble enough to eat my words. Call this the political bet that isn't a bet.

Personal experience...first hand conversations. The "antichrist" may be a bit extreme, but people are saying "ANYONE BUT OBAMA!" What else to expect?

We conservatives keep saying "NO MORE RINOS! GET OUT!" Back in 2006, most conservatives were united to make sure John McCain didn't even make it to the Debates...yet he made it all the way to Nov. 4 and got crushed...looks like that squishy opportunist got the message.

If this "anyone but" "lesser of" attitude isn't cured by the fall of next year, we may have someone who's so weak, even Palin would look winnable.

you can't get much worse than the obamalama.. it's the gospel.:lol::lol:

Really, who could possibly give a shit whether you respect her, she's polling better than that Ivy League, lying, Kenyan you obviously voted for. What the public doesn't like is gutter politics which is all the Dimwitocrats have, you people suck dick.......... literally and liberally.
You don't know if I'm lib or con, so shut the fuck up.

And...it's a matter of commitment. If Sarah can't be trusted to stick to her job for ONE STATE, how can I trust her for running an ENTIRE NATION, especially if there's an economic, foreign policy, or moral crisis (like a HUGE scandal in the WH or Congress) going on?

She'd have to cower, quit, and give the job to the Veep.

Don't vote for her dildo. It took more guts to do what she did than to stay in and waste time fighting the bullshit being thrown at her. She knew how her enemies would portray what she did and still did it, that takes courage and the people that like her haven't stopped and as the imbeciles keep trashing her she will pick up more voters......... keep up your garbage asswipe.

I'm still waiting for those polling numbers that you claimed

you can't get much worse than the obamalama.. it's the gospel.:lol::lol:
The difference is, Obama's got that "thing" that can sway the people with little knowledge, the "undecided," the gullible, people like that.

Oscar, I don't feel that her resignation was a wise choice. However, I don't think it defines her either.

Palin at some point was going to reach a crossroads where she would have to begin to seriously grow to become a national leader, of some sort, even if it is not in the White House. Her recent choice placed her right at that crossroad in my opinion.

So now over the next couple of years what she does will define her. She will either grow or simply stay as a strong pitch person. Where I differ from possibly you is, I feel she is capable of that growth and further success, if she really puts herself into it.

She is capable, but, is that what she really wants?

Oscar, I don't feel that her resignation was a wise choice. However, I don't think it defines her either.

Palin at some point was going to reach a crossroads where she would have to begin to seriously grow to become a national leader, of some sort, even if it is not in the White House. Her recent choice placed her right at that crossroad in my opinion.

So now over the next couple of years what she does will define her. She will either grow or simply stay as a strong pitch person. Where I differ from possibly you is, I feel she is capable of that growth and further success, if she really puts herself into it.

She is capable, but, is that what she really wants?
OK, maybe. But it's going to have to take a LOT of convincing for me to see that.

Like I said, I'm open-minded...but she's going to have to get TONS of political, international relational, economical, etc. reconstructive surgery. 1 1/2 years isn't a very long time.

(I'm Paul, BTW, not Oscar)

she's gonna dish her vengeance out behind the scenes and it's gonna sting.

Forum List

Back