Pull yourself together !!

I have been through several high traumatic stress situations in life, the last thing that would be helpful is labeling it and using it as a crutch.

I have been through several high traumatic stress situations in life, the last thing that would be helpful is labeling it and using it as a crutch.
I get what you are saying here, but to me, if anything at all is needed because of what takes place, it should be provided because at the end of the day maybe those who respond first do not owe the rest of us anything. Why shouldn't those who run towards a fire instead of away from it get something in return for the service that they perform, especially if things do not fare well for them when the dust has finally settled?

God bless you and those who act first always!!!

Holly

I get what you are saying here, but to me, if anything at all is needed because of what takes place, it should be provided because at the end of the day maybe those who respond first do not owe the rest of us anything. Why shouldn't those who run towards a fire instead of away from it get something in return for the service that they perform, especially if things do not fare well for them when the dust has finally settled?

God bless you and those who act first always!!!

Holly
You are so sweet Holly. Everytime you post i just want to hug you lol

Forum List

Back