Puerto Slum Rico is about to get hit with a hurricane, obviously it's Trumps fault

Just as an independent looking on, I bet if 3000 people had died if Maria hit Peurto Rico under Obama's watch, the right would have crucified him, but Trump gets a pass even when he's obviously lying about it.

President Trump Calls Research Behind Hurricane Maria Deaths 'Magic'

'I'm the best thing that's ever happened to Puerto Rico!' Trump says
80 percent of the homes in pr would not be allowed in the USA. Not trumps fault
Good leaders don't let this shit happen.
Trump sat back and blamed the Puerto Rican leaders instead of stepping up and doing the right thing. Puerto Rico could be our Jamaica in less than 5 years, with a little effort.
Hell, one of our fucking billionaires could do it by himself.
3BguPdc.jpg

Just as an independent looking on, I bet if 3000 people had died if Maria hit Peurto Rico under Obama's watch, the right would have crucified him, but Trump gets a pass even when he's obviously lying about it.

President Trump Calls Research Behind Hurricane Maria Deaths 'Magic'

'I'm the best thing that's ever happened to Puerto Rico!' Trump says
80 percent of the homes in pr would not be allowed in the USA. Not trumps fault
Good leaders don't let this shit happen.
Trump sat back and blamed the Puerto Rican leaders instead of stepping up and doing the right thing. Puerto Rico could be our Jamaica in less than 5 years, with a little effort.
Hell, one of our fucking billionaires could do it by himself.
3BguPdc.jpg
Trump needs popcorn there

Just as an independent looking on, I bet if 3000 people had died if Maria hit Peurto Rico under Obama's watch, the right would have crucified him, but Trump gets a pass even when lying about it.
I would not have blamed Obama-shit happens and that place is a hot mess anyway.
Florida and Texas were cleaned up in weeks.
Thousands of homes still have tarped roofs down in PR 2 years later - that's unforgivable.

What help did the people of PR receive? Did help from their fellows rain down on them? The whore just visited to throw paper towels on them.

Just as an independent looking on, I bet if 3000 people had died if Maria hit Peurto Rico under Obama's watch, the right would have crucified him, but Trump gets a pass even when lying about it.
Thousands of homes still have tarped roofs down in PR 2 years later - that's unforgivable.
So why doesn't Puerto rico fix them

Because they are made of cardboard kid, they had tarps before the storm. It's a shithole slum, always was

What have you done to help these people to have strong houses made to withstand hurricanes?

They need to convert the whole electric grid over to wind and solar first of all, which should already have been done. And then Americans should show our generosity by pitching in to buy them a Major League baseball team, the San Juan Sharks or something. All the stadium-ticket and TV ad profits to be divided equally in infrastructure building (and rebuilding), financial assistance dividends, etc.

Last edited:
If Puerto Slum Rico became a state 75 percent of the cardboard homes would need to be demolished...…

You just wait these shits are gonna cry for money,,,,,,what do they ever give back
You are a ther incurious or an idiot. You know no hint of Puerto Rico. I lived and worked there for eighteen months. I saw pharmaceutical plant, processed food plants, sugar cane fields,cosmopolitan cities and backwater villages.

Because they are made of cardboard kid, they had tarps before the storm. It's a shithole slum, always was

What have you done to help these people to have strong houses made to withstand hurricanes?
What have they done to help me?

Nothing but then I would not accept help from island rats

If Puerto Slum Rico became a state 75 percent of the cardboard homes would need to be demolished...…

You just wait these shits are gonna cry for money,,,,,,what do they ever give back
You are a ther incurious or an idiot. You know no hint of Puerto Rico. I lived and worked there for eighteen months. I saw pharmaceutical plant, processed food plants, sugar cane fields,cosmopolitan cities and backwater villages.
Why didn't you stay? The smell that bad huh

Show us what you got. Get al of your Prog friends to give up most of your wealth for the cause. Get involved. Go down there and put your resources directly into housing projects. You can be Jimmy!.....If I had a hammer, I hammer in the morning... I know its no joke. But I can not stand seeing the amount of corruption we have in many things we do. Resources wasted on the few who steal it. People knew of Puerto Rico for many years. No one said anything. The politicians got caught for what they did or didn't do for decades. And then of course Trump got the blame when the worst happened. I know these hurricanes can be vicious. There will be people hurting when this current thing hits Florida. Its hard to believe there was a time we did not send aid in disasters at least in the numbers of dollars we do today. Remember there is massive corruption. And there are people who are minorities who are corrupted also besides white people.

Why didn't you stay? The smell that bad huh
I said Puerto Rico, not New Jersey

Show us what you got. Get al of your Prog friends to give up most of your wealth for the cause. Get involved. Go down there and put your resources directly into housing projects. You can be Jimmy!.....If I had a hammer, I hammer in the morning... I know its no joke. But I can not stand seeing the amount of corruption we have in many things we do. Resources wasted on the few who steal it. People knew of Puerto Rico for many years. No one said anything. The politicians got caught for what they did or didn't do for decades. And then of course Trump got the blame when the worst happened. I know these hurricanes can be vicious. There will be people hurting when this current thing hits Florida. Its hard to believe there was a time we did not send aid in disasters at least in the numbers of dollars we do today. Remember there is massive corruption. And there are people who are minorities who are corrupted also besides white people.
The hurricane actually washed a lot of the mess out of the lagoons

What help did the people of PR receive? Did help from their fellows rain down on them? The whore just visited to throw paper towels on them.

Guess you're as dumb as that official that went on CNN and other outlets and flat out LIED about having no relief or aid. When there were pallets full of medicine, food, and other supplies right behind her. Where did the money go? Ask the corrupt government officials down there. The supplies? Entire stashes of supplies were found to have been intentionally kept from the people so the government of that shithole island could blame Trump. They got everything they needed. Whores like you just lie and cry they need more and more and more.

Guess you're as dumb as that official that went on CNN and other outlets and flat out LIED about having no relief or aid. When there were pallets full of medicine, food, and other supplies right behind her. Where did the money go? Ask the corrupt government officials down there. The supplies? Entire stashes of supplies were found to have been intentionally kept from the people so the government of that shithole island could blame Trump. They got everything they needed. Whores like you just lie and cry they need more and more and more.
They claimed they did not have enough wire to fix the electric grid, but did find a stash hidden by the Gov in a warehouse for sale. The elected officials stole and hid so much stuff it never got to the people who needed it. Sounds like the Democrats are everywhere.

No the whore was mayor of San Juan who did NOTHING for her people-anything given to them is a waste of time and money-they are hopeless.

What have THEY ever done to help themselves?

Why are you mocking the people of Puerto Rico, who experienced a catastrophic storm two years ago and tonight are facing another one? Why aren't you worried about them? I have a feeling that you are, or will be safe in a warm bed tonight. You are no more entitled to it than the people of Puerto Rico. You are just more fortunate.
Puerto Shito is a slum, they offer the USA nothing except cries for money to fix their slum cardboard houses after every storm.

Tell me what did this slum country or its people ever do for me or you, be honest
You can say the same thing about Mississippi.
Mississippi is part of the USA

So is Puerto Rico, you buffoon.

Forum List

Back