pubs and children

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Luddly Neddite, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Luddly Neddite

Luddly Neddite Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,829
    While researching the idiotic accusations made in the larry Flynt thread, I came across this.

You rw's really don't have much to be proud of. OTOH, if I searched, I wonder if I would find a similar list of D's. Maybe tomorrow I'll look. Meanwhile, for your reading displeasure - Here's Republican Family Values

(Prepare to be disgusted)

Family Values: This Republican Sex Offender Registry

2. del

del BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,885
    i think it says more about the person who posts it than it does about republicans or democrats.

please, tell me how much you care for children, you disgusting piece of shit.

then kill yourself

tia

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. AmericanFirst

AmericanFirst Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,005
    Better republican then lying pos libtard. Idiot.

4. percysunshine

percysunshine Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,892
    I guess everyone has to spend idle time doing something...

5. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    This either Republican or Democrat mindset is a good thing?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Ernie S.

Ernie S. Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,483
    LINK

Information compiled from the Washington Post, “Congressional Sex Scandals in History,” and other sources.

10. Sen. Daniel Inouye. The 82-year-old Hawaii Democrat was accused in the 1990s by numerous women of sexual harassment. Democrats cast doubt on the allegations and the Senate Ethics Committee dropped its investigation.

9. Former Rep. Gus Savage. The Illinois Democrat was accused of fondling a Peace Corps volunteer in 1989 while on a trip to Africa. The House Ethics Committee decided against disciplinary action in 1990.

8. Rep. Barney Frank. The outspoken Massachusetts Democrat hired a male prostitute who ran a prostitution service from Frank’s residence in the 1980s. Only two Democrats in the House of Representatives voted to censure him in 1990.

7. Former Sen. Brock Adams. The late Washington Democrat was forced to stop campaigning after numerous accusations of drugging, assault and rape, the first surfacing in 1988.

6. Former Rep. Fred Richmond. This New York Democrat was arrested in 1978 for soliciting sex from a 16-year-old. He remained in Congress and won re-election—before eventually resigning in 1982 after pleading guilty to tax evasion and drug possession.

5. Former Rep. John Young. The late Texas Democrat increased the salary of a staffer after she gave in to his sexual advances. The congressman won re-election in 1976 but lost two years later.

4. Former Rep. Wayne Hays. The late Ohio Democrat hired an unqualified secretary reportedly for sexual acts. Although he resigned from Congress, the Democratic House leadership stalled in removing him from the Administration Committee in 1976.

3. Former Rep. Gerry Studds. He was censured for sexual relationship with underage male page in 1983. Massachusetts voters returned him to office for six more terms.

2. Former Rep. Mel Reynolds. The Illinois Democrat was convicted of 12 counts of sexual assault with a 16-year-old. President Bill Clinton pardoned him before leaving office.

1. Sen. Teddy Kennedy. The liberal Massachusetts senator testified in defense of nephew accused of rape, invoking his family history to win over the jury in 1991.

7. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +819

[​IMG]

8. AmericanFirst

AmericanFirst Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,005
    Your one example with huffyposty mentioned is funny. But then you are a clown.