Public Opinion Supports Repealing “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell”

If you had a heart attack and your life was hanging in the balance, would you want the best doctor available or the best "straight" doctor available to try to save your life?

Same thing goes here.

America has sunk to a new low when the majority of people want homos to defend us

They DON'T. We just have a homo broad and few loud mouthed, as usual, liberal faggot lovers in here that make it seem that way. The majority just don't think it worth their time to argue with them.

But you'll also notice that the vast majority of these homos and their enablers, although none of which have ever served a day in the military, are now expert enough on the dynamics of heterosexual men and women and how it effects them to be forced into nakedness and personally, physically open situations with openly homo others. The truth of the matter is those GI's do NOT want to be forced into these situations with fags. But what we have here is the loud and liberal voice of the homos and their lovers/enablers spouting of as if they actually had any fucking credence at all... BUT THEY DON'T.

The day you see don't ask, don't tell repealed and openly queer perverts let to enlist, you'll see the biggest exodus from the military ever in history.

And there you have it... a liberal had to throw out the, "well, if you not accepting of homos, YOU MUST BE ONE."

What? Is that supposed to be an INSULT? Because you're using in the context of one. You first argue in support of homos, and then you try and demonize those who argue against by calling them one. So which is it? Do you think homos are all fine and dandy, or do you think they're sick ass perverts and calling someone a homo is an insult?

Make up your fucking mind.

I didn't demonize anyone - I said those who are afraid of gays are mostly secretly afraid that they really are one.

How does that "demonize" anyone?

America has sunk to a new low when the majority of people want homos to defend us

They DON'T. We just have a homo broad and few loud mouthed, as usual, liberal faggot lovers in here that make it seem that way. The majority just don't think it worth their time to argue with them.

But you'll also notice that the vast majority of these homos and their enablers, although none of which have ever served a day in the military, are now expert enough on the dynamics of heterosexual men and women and how it effects them to be forced into nakedness and personally, physically open situations with openly homo others. The truth of the matter is those GI's do NOT want to be forced into these situations with fags. But what we have here is the loud and liberal voice of the homos and their lovers/enablers spouting of as if they actually had any fucking credence at all... BUT THEY DON'T.

The day you see don't ask, don't tell repealed and openly queer perverts let to enlist, you'll see the biggest exodus from the military ever in history.

Probably by the people who should have failed the psych exam to begin with. Another plus for our standing in the world community.

um...no, this is an issue within the military as well. Here's the thing - if we don't enlist in the military, we don't have to blindly follow what a commanding officer in the military says. Of course, Obama is the Commander in Chief, so I guess that means if he opts to get rid of Don't Ask, Don't Tell, you will encourage those who don't like it to "butt out."

incidentally, comparing homosexuality or bisexuality to beastiality is pretty pathetic and a bit scary.

Still, it is the last refuge of an idiot.

21 years in the Navy serving OUR country...with many gay fellow service men and women who did their duty for our Country even tho we had to live a lie to do it. In fact, this winter, we buried a friend in Arlington who served during Nam while living a lie.

How about you, bub?

Last edited:
Pale Rider --

I'm a vet and I would not serve with a nest of openly admitted queers. That's disgusting.

Once the queers get the repeal they will push for companion bunking. That's what they do -- push society to try to make themselves appear normal.

Let'em start their own military -- LOL

Pale Rider --

I'm a vet and I would not serve with a nest of openly admitted queers. That's disgusting.

Once the queers get the repeal they will push for companion bunking. That's what they do -- push society to try to make themselves appear normal.

You're one of those who should have failed the psych exam.

I once saw an interview with a popular male movie actor when the interviewer told him there were rumors of him being gay and asked if he was gay. His answer: "Oh, I'm not going to even answer the question".

He got it right!!! If he is a queer he doesn't advertise it. If he is straight he proved he doesn't have a problem with queers.

bodecea --
In fact, this winter, we buried a friend in Arlington who served during Nam while living a lie.

Keeping your mouth shut ain't a lie.

Pretending you have a boyfriend to avoid questions is a lie. When asked about who you like and you pretend to like guys (or girls) is a lie.

And most of us came in pre-DADT and we were indeed asked our orientation and either we lied or were not out yet.

Pale Rider --

Yet you served with gays your entire career. How was it?

We ARE the military...right along side you...from the beginning. You don't seem the worse for wear.

I recommend an excellent book "Conduct Unbecoming".

I once saw an interview with a popular male movie actor when the interviewer told him there were rumors of him being gay and asked if he was gay. His answer: "Oh, I'm not going to even answer the question".

He got it right!!! If he is a queer he doesn't advertise it. If he is straight he proved he doesn't have a problem with queers.

One itsy bitsy problem, in the military if you are asked that question by your superior, you don't have the option of say "Oh, I'm not going to even answer the question."

And...if asked by your buddies, I'm sure they would be totally accepting of such a non-answer, right?

Gudrid --
incidentally, comparing homosexuality or bisexuality to beastiality is pretty pathetic and a bit scary.

It's all sick and scary activity to me.

If you support homosexuality then why would you discriminate someone who practices bestiality?

If you support homosexuality then why would you discriminate someone who practices bestiality?

Animals can't consent

did you REALLY need someone to point out that distinction?

Last edited:
Gudrid --

It's all sick and scary activity to me.

Informed consent. A sexual act must be consented to. Did you once take Baaaaah to mean yes? Shame on you then. Humans can communicate with each other in ways to convey consent. What a fucked argument.

Forum List

Back