Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
I was inspired by the thread debating the merits of women with bald pubic areas to research the subject.

Here is my PSA:

SmarterSex.org

You are asking the age-old question, “why do we have hair down there?” There are many theories behind why humans have pubic hair.

One thought is that the hair that grows around the genitals and under the arms lock in sexually stimulating scents called pheromones. For some, scents released from these areas are noticeable and can increase sexual desire. For others, pheromones might not be obvious but may be subliminally sensed.

Some people believe that pubic hair keeps our genitals warm.

Others believe that the purpose of pubic hair is to prevent dirt from entering the vagina.

With or without purpose, pubic hair can be ornamental and eye-catching to its owner or to others.

My theory is that it reduces friction.

Hell, you get a couple of hairless crotches rubbin' together, ya might start a fire.:eek:

Last edited:
I just heard a theory on this a day or two ago:

Pubic hair is nature's way of telling us the lowest level at which we should wear pants.

:eusa_hand:

You wear pants?

It is a proven scientific FACT that wearing pants while posting is a sign of mental health.

Troofers don't wear pants when posting.

I do tend to take 'em off when showering and when engaged in other activities that require nakkididity.

Are you one of them pantsophobic types?

Robin Weiss, a virologist at University College London, had an intimate revelation in the shower recently.
Public hair, he decided, developed as a sexual ornament. It became bushy and prominent after our ancestors split from non-human primates, he says, when we lost most of our other body hair. As it disappeared, human pubic hair acquired a new role as a prominent sexual ornament, a visual signal of sexual maturity and possibly a reservoir for sexual pheromones.

The bushier and coarser it became, according to Weiss's theory, the more attractive you were.

Apparently, now that we wear pants, we don't really know who is most attractive.:evil:

PUBIC HAIR:

Smells bad
Hides natures beauty
Gets in the way
Gets in your mouth and makes you gag

Should be closely trimmed or shaved off.

Last edited:
Robin Weiss, a virologist at University College London, had an intimate revelation in the shower recently.
Public hair, he decided, developed as a sexual ornament. It became bushy and prominent after our ancestors split from non-human primates, he says, when we lost most of our other body hair. As it disappeared, human pubic hair acquired a new role as a prominent sexual ornament, a visual signal of sexual maturity and possibly a reservoir for sexual pheromones.

The bushier and coarser it became, according to Weiss's theory, the more attractive you were.

Apparently, now that we wear pants, we don't really know who is most attractive.:evil:

Hmm, you mean we don't know who is a women or a man anymore. We must need PC labeling. A tag that hangs from the back pocket that tells you this is a women, she expects to be washed in the shower and taken to dinner.

I was thinking long ago, maybe now, you would wear your Levis & sit in a hot tub of water to shrink them to fit. Then wear them unwashed for years without washing, which allowed them to stand up in the corner of your room.

I just heard a theory on this a day or two ago:

Pubic hair is nature's way of telling us the lowest level at which we should wear pants.

:eusa_hand:

You wear pants?

It is a proven scientific FACT that wearing pants while posting is a sign of mental health.

Troofers don't wear pants when posting.

I do tend to take 'em off when showering and when engaged in other activities that require nakkididity.

Are you one of them pantsophobic types?

Right, you don't obsess about truthers AT ALL :rolleyes:

Only alluding to them in a thread that couldn't possibly be further apart in relation.

I was inspired by the thread debating the merits of women with bald pubic areas to research the subject.

Here is my PSA:

SmarterSex.org

You are asking the age-old question, “why do we have hair down there?” There are many theories behind why humans have pubic hair.

One thought is that the hair that grows around the genitals and under the arms lock in sexually stimulating scents called pheromones. For some, scents released from these areas are noticeable and can increase sexual desire. For others, pheromones might not be obvious but may be subliminally sensed.

Some people believe that pubic hair keeps our genitals warm.

Others believe that the purpose of pubic hair is to prevent dirt from entering the vagina.

With or without purpose, pubic hair can be ornamental and eye-catching to its owner or to others.

My theory is that it reduces friction.

Hell, you get a couple of hairless crotches rubbin' together, ya might start a fire.:eek:

That's not the best part of sex ??? :FIREdevil:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back