Fuck it. I think I've had too many beers...

wishyoubeer.gif

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOqY0InuIBY&feature=related[/ame]

Beer, to get drunk?

Not since I was a young one.

wisers-18-years-old-wish-ginger-splash.jpg

Last edited:
I do something else a lot when I drink a lot of beer. :razz:

Geeeee, whizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. What would that pee?

All the time it takes to get up and go to the washroom so much really takes away from where I am trying to get. :lol:

The whiskey is just far quicker and no trips to the washroom necessary.

Yes, the sad fact is you only rent beer for a little while. Then it has to be completely recycled through the environment before you can pop that same brew from the can again. So the secret is not to piss. Hold it in like a good MJ bud. You can prolly get drunk on a six pack if you do this right.

Now you might be adventurous, and scientifically so, you can try this Party experiment. Gather everybody around and tell them you are going to make this case of beer disapear. Then take a case of beer and sit down at a picnic table at the park. Now start drinking beer after beer until you have to piss. Now piss in the beer cans you just emptied, and keep drinking more beer until you reach the end of the case of beer, and you took your final piss back into beer cans.

Now when you awake in the morning you will be somewhere in the vacinity of the park bench. And then you will notice that you only filled up about 3/4 of the beer cans in that case of empty beers with used pissed beer. Where does the other 1/4 of a case of beer go you drank?? Try this, as you will be the hit of any party, and considered a master beer magician. The biggest problem with this trick, is most people left in the middle of your trick and never see the end.

How come nobody drinks beer through a straw?:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
I do something else a lot when I drink a lot of beer. :razz:

All the time it takes to get up and go to the washroom so much really takes away from where I am trying to get. :lol:

A good party prank is to put one of those baby spreakers in the bathroom, and when a guest goes in, everybody starts talking about how you can hear x-guest in there on the toilet. LOL!!:lol:

A good party prank is to put one of those baby spreakers in the bathroom, and when a guest goes in, everybody starts talking about how you can hear x-guest in there on the toilet. LOL!!:lol:

That's really sad in so many ways.

Forum List

Back