Psycho-Test

Trinity

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2004
http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=9105

Choleric

You're quick to temper, but you don't resort to physical violence unless pushed too far, you're not the easiest person to get on with, but at least you're not a complete nut job, well not yet anyway, although you do have potential. You could swing either way; you're probably a complete asshole in relationships, but then that's to be expected from somebody with the intellect of a watermelon, and the charisma of an enraged hippo. Try taking a few deep breaths next time you start to feel the beast taking the upper hand, you'll probably develop far better, and longer lasting relationships with people if you do.

gop_jeff said:
I'm sure this guy would do great!
This made me curious, so I checked out the link.

I see what you mean:

(quote from the link)
And I'll say F*CK OFF and F*CK YOU, you hypocritical piece of sh*t. Get off your high horse and present some evidence on your own that you're so claiming!!!! I'm no ordinary Democrat. I'll kick your *ss and never give it a second thought. That's the present Republican Mantra but I've had it for years and I'm more experienced at than you might suspect, punk*ss.

Pretty extreme , even for a Democrat.

Oh yeah- I'm choleric.

Certified Whacko

Well I sure as hell wouldn't be taking you back to meet the parents. You're a fucking nut job! You might not be wearing red crockets yet but if you don't get your psychotic ass down to some anger management classes like yesterday, you'll probably be walking down 'the row' before long, Seriously do you have any friends? I'm surprised you managed to fill in this test without taking a sledge hammer to the computer. Seek help you twisted fuck.

figures, even the computers are against me

Forum List

Back