Psycho Joe Scarborough & Low IQ Crazy Mika caught lyin about pre-tapin their thanksgiving show

Before November 8, 2016, I enjoyed turning on my TV at 3 a.m. to watch "Morning Joe."

I enjoyed the hosts' banter with their guests.

It was informative and interesting and just plain fun.

Since the election, however, I no longer watch MSNBC, let alone "Morning Joe."

Both the gentleman and the lady have decided to drop any pretense of fairness or good manners when it comes to the President.

Before November 8, 2016, I enjoyed turning on my TV at 3 a.m. to watch "Morning Joe."

Both the gentleman and the lady have decided to drop any pretense of fairness or good manners when it comes to the President.
Now you stick with FOX ? Lots of republican leaning folks have seen the trump AH for what he is Why can't you?

Yeah, I voted against Trump, but that show is simply unwatchable at this point.

I wonder if they ever get tired of doing the same thing, bashing Trump, for three hours, day after day after day.

I really don't mind hearing positive stuff.

But the question is, is anyone who voted for Trump (and might be influenced) watching?

Or are they simply providing fodder for people who live in the same bubble they do?

The answer is obvious. In order to sway public opinion, you have to attract an audience of people who disagree with you, and they are so obviously partisan flaks that no one on the right watches.

• Banned
Psycho Joe Scarborough is a demented man and a mental midget. Now claiming Donald Trump has dementia? The contempt for President Trump is unprecedented.

Hey, Psycho Joe, thousands of Americans have family members that are struggling with dementia, you heartless psychopath. I detest you.

Ole joe has a big fat clown nose
and what's her face looks depressed...
Life is Good...
Thank You
President Donald J. Trump
for driving liberals nuts...
Not that it was much of a trip:dance:

Forum List

Back