To Improve Dismissal Jobs #’s Biden Will Send People Door-To-Door To Get People Vaccinated

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Democrats insisted the Trump vaccination was dangerous, reap what you’ve sown. Like Obummer, Biden’s jobs are minimum wage.

Does that mean that Joey Xi will be using Antifa and BLM terrorists to intimidate Americans that don't want to be vaccinated?

Last edited:
1625603895960.png

Democrats insisted the Trump vaccination was dangerous, reap what you’ve sown. Like Obummer, Biden’s jobs are minimum wage.

Does that means that Joey Xi will be using Antifa and BLM terrorists to intimidate Americans that that ant to be vaccinated?

No doubt addresses of the unbelievers will be compiled.

Covid's Witnesses, making the rounds.

"Have you heard the word of your savior, the FaixiFlu vax, today?"
And if you join the religion of FauciVax now, we’ll throw in this N95 mask you’ll still be required to wear for free!
View attachment 509539

They have GOT to be kidding. I wouldn't let a total stranger come into my home and inject me with something, nor would any sane human being. I CERTAINLY wouldn't let a total stranger come into my home and inject me with (allegedly) a vaccine that I was ALREADY not wanting to get.

Frankly, I could have stopped at, "I wouldn't let a total stranger come into my home." Seriously, do any of these Democrats know ANYTHING about how real people behave?

According to the Centers for Disease Control, 67 percent of the adult population in the U.S has received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine—that’s 172 million people. If you add to that number the 33 million Americans who have recovered from COVID-19 and likely have some level of immunity, that comes to a whopping 205 million people who are protected from the Wuhan virus out of a population of 328 million. This includes nearly 90% of the population most vulnerable to the virus, those 65 and older. While there is some overlap in the numbers—many people who recovered from COVID opted to get the vaccine—we’re still looking at a remarkably successful campaign to get vaccines into the arms of anyone who wants one. But now that the vaccine rate has slowed—which it obviously would at some point—the White House is worried that it might look like Joe Biden is not doing enough. So Biden officials continue to nag, harangue, and threaten the unvaccinated among us, telling us to roll up our sleeves and do our civic duty.

And now the Biden administration is warning those of us who continue to hold out that we may wake up one day to a knock on the door from a government agent.

Good luck with that Joe.

According to the Centers for Disease Control, 67 percent of the adult population in the U.S has received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine—that’s 172 million people. If you add to that number the 33 million Americans who have recovered from COVID-19 and likely have some level of immunity, that comes to a whopping 205 million people who are protected from the Wuhan virus out of a population of 328 million. This includes nearly 90% of the population most vulnerable to the virus, those 65 and older. While there is some overlap in the numbers—many people who recovered from COVID opted to get the vaccine—we’re still looking at a remarkably successful campaign to get vaccines into the arms of anyone who wants one. But now that the vaccine rate has slowed—which it obviously would at some point—the White House is worried that it might look like Joe Biden is not doing enough. So Biden officials continue to nag, harangue, and threaten the unvaccinated among us, telling us to roll up our sleeves and do our civic duty.

And now the Biden administration is warning those of us who continue to hold out that we may wake up one day to a knock on the door from a government agent.

Good luck with that Joe.

Like Ruby Ridge and Waco?

Good luck with that Joe.

Everybody knows what KamalToe will give you and it ain't no vaccine.....

Good luck with that Joe.
Kind of like Jim Jones of Guyana fame with his "drink the kool aid." Josef Stolen is trying to add to the covid body count.

Most will be shocked to find out that I would jag them of until they leave on their own accord out of frustration.

"What is COVID-19? Never heard of it?

"Is that like MS-13?"

Most will be shocked to find out that I would jag them of until they leave on their own accord out of frustration.

"Is that like MS-13?"

No thanks, I gave at the office.

"Is that like MS-13?"

No thanks, I gave at the office.

Can you look at these oozing bumps on my deek for me? Do you think this Koevid-9 caused them?

Forum List

Back