Psaki says she received threats

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
“The thing that has been hardest, personally, is I have had threats, I have had nasty letters, texts to me with my personal address, the names of my children. It crosses lines, you know, and that’s when it becomes a little scary. And that has been the most personally difficult aspect of this job,” Psaki told reporters at a Christian Science Monitor breakfast Thursday morning.

No kidding, how about a crowd protesting on your front lawn...dumbass.

Psaki says she received threats as White House press secretary

“The thing that has been hardest, personally, is I have had threats, I have had nasty letters, texts to me with my personal address, the names of my children. It crosses lines, you know, and that’s when it becomes a little scary. And that has been the most personally difficult aspect of this job,” Psaki told reporters at a Christian Science Monitor breakfast Thursday morning.

It has CHILDREN???? o_O

Some tipster has ratted out Susan Rice saying that she creates an abusive workplace. I'm not surprised. These leftist women are bithes.

She probably got some "mean tweets" but I feel like she is making shit up or greatly exaggerating for the sake of getting some attention. Honestly, I don't believe anything she says.

Waaaaa. Perhaps if she had not been such a sarcastic, lying bitch she would not have gotten so many threats.

I have zero sympathy for her.

If you have a total lack of integrity and morals, you tend to piss off honest people.

I would celebrate if that commie kunt got raped, tortured and murdered.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back