Psaki claims WH has ‘no confirmation’ Hunter Biden got $3.5M from Russia, still won’t say if he divested from China

Why is a White House Press secretary responsible for the financial transactions of a Presidents grown children?

“He is a private citizen, he does not work for the government”

‘I think we’re done here.’

The Panda bear claws are deep into the Biden family.

Psaki is 100% right on the former. That accusation comes from Republicans and there is no evidence. The second thing is that it is not anyone's business whether Hunter Biden is invested in China or not.

What kind of stupid ass answer is that from Peppermint Patty?

Why didn't she just report what she knows.

If the First Son is denying the charges, fine. Just say "Hunter denies the charges". If he is confirming the charges, but Psaki doesn't want to say it, she could say " Hunter is exercising his 5th Amendment right not to self-incriminate himself.

It is none of your business.

Is failed businessman and reality TV star the normal qualification for president of the united states?
As long as he a natural born citizen of the United States, a resident for 14 years, and 35 years of age or older, he qualifies to run for President. It's up to voters to decide the rest.

You strike me as pretty level-headed- are you going to argue that Hunter was paid for his expertise in investing?

Last edited:
If the First Son is denying the charges, fine. Just say "Hunter denies the charges". If he is confirming the charges, but Psaki doesn't want to say it, she could say " Hunter is exercising his 5th Amendment right not to self-incriminate himself.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forgive my poor avatar if he hasn't stayed current on the Hunter-gossip marketplace.

So, if I get this right.......reporters are asking the White Press Secretary to comment on an individual who is not part of the Administration?
And asking if that non-Administration individual....a private American citizen .....has 'divested' himself of any ties or investments in China?

Ummm, why should she know such stuff?
And if she did, why is there a need for her to reveal it?

Ain't it sorta like some reporter querying Sara Huckabee, or that little blonde girl who replaced her, about Fredo Trump's investments?

I get why there's a legitimacy in asking Huckabee about Ivanka Trump and her China made clothing and copyrights, after all, she was part of the Administration. But, I don't think Fredo had an official role.

So why would Huckabee respond to queries about Fredo's financial machinations?

Why is a White House Press secretary responsible for the financial transactions of a Presidents grown children?

“He is a private citizen, he does not work for the government”
It is none of your business.
I think they're basing white house involvement on the fact they inquired about the actions of Donald Trump Jr (another 1st son). But the difference is that Trump Jr, was part of the presidents campaign staff when he met with the Russians over "adoption" (his claim).

Hunter was never part of Bidens campaign, his senate staff, or the Biden administration.

From Spaceballs
Dark Helmet: I am your father’s brother’s nephew’s cousin’s former roommate.
Lone Star: So what does that make us?
Dark Helmet: Absolutely nothing.

enough said.
Give me a break, who will "fact check" the fact-checker? It is a known fact that MSM is leftists friendly. Anyway, it is fine for Hunter to get 3.5M. The issue here is that we all want to know.

Forum List

Back