Psaki Also Lies About ChiCom Flu

Fuck that. Had a democrat been president you wouldn't pass the buck so the buck won't get passed now. Trump knew the virus was coming here before Cuomo and did nothing. Since New York is one state and 800,000 have died in 50, with over 50 million infections, talking about Cuomo is just a dodge.
Tell us why Trump was called a Xenophobe.

Fuck that. Had a democrat been president you wouldn't pass the buck so the buck won't get passed now. Trump knew the virus was coming here before Cuomo and did nothing. Since New York is one state and 800,000 have died in 50, with over 50 million infections, talking about Cuomo is just a dodge.
There are 18 nations with higher rates of ChiCom Flu deaths. Tell us how Trump is responsible.

Lol. Another dumb ass racist disingenuously using percentages.

Would you care to put a number up instead of a percentage?

OOP's.

Let me help you. That 50 percent you are talking about is @ 8,600 dead. These deaths were caused by @ 3,200 blacks.

There are 330 million Americans. There are 47 million blacks.

Figure out the percentage of the American population who committed murder by using the numbers of blacks who actually killed somebody.

0.0004 percent.

Blacks are 3 times more likely to get shot than whites even though more whites commit violent crimes.

Blacks have been guinea pigs for the government on numerous occasions. But the white racist scrub wantd to ignore the basis of black distrust in the vaccine. Everything you said was incorrect.
Don’t you have an 8 year old playing outside to cap in a drive by?

Lol. Another dumb ass racist disingenuously using percentages.

Would you care to put a number up instead of a percentage?

OOP's.

Let me help you. That 50 percent you are talking about is @ 8,600 dead. These deaths were caused by @ 3,200 blacks.

There are 330 million Americans. There are 47 million blacks.

Figure out the percentage of the American population who committed murder by using the numbers of blacks who actually killed somebody.

0.0004 percent.

Blacks are 3 times more likely to get shot than whites even though more whites commit violent crimes.

Blacks have been guinea pigs for the government on numerous occasions. But the white racist scrub wantd to ignore the basis of black distrust in the vaccine. Everything you said was incorrect.
The FBI collects and reports crime statistics.Sometimes not released each year but covering
each year.
I suppose Blacks AREN'T Killing other Blacks.
Is that what you are driving at.Blacks are Killing other Blacks.
Not Whites or Cops.
Grow up and stop talking like some uneducated member of the Hood.

Fuck that. Trump let people die when he could have invoked the Defense ProductionAact so that every American would have had what was needed to protect themselves before vaccines were done.
You said “fuck that” which is what many have said to the vaccine. Biden is here and Trump delivered the vaccine yet people are still dying from the global pandemic that originated in China. Attempts to blame the global pandemic and continued deaths in the US under Biden are pathetic. Biden and the Democrats keep saying “get vaccinated”. Don’t tell US all Democrats and Trump-blamers are vaccinated.

Let's just make this easy. If her lips are moving she is lying.

She is a fucking waste of a redhead.
"She is a fucking waste of a redhead."

She's no Rebecca Ferguson.

d075f11bbaa44e6b39bea26cd97c59dd-1.jpg

30dd04c9d248fc0b3e621c20b2e9c3b353dc7a80.gif

She was the perfect Rose the Hat

Last edited:
You said “fuck that” which is what many have said to the vaccine. Biden is here and Trump delivered the vaccine yet people are still dying from the global pandemic that originated in China. Attempts to blame the global pandemic and continued deaths in the US under Biden are pathetic. Biden and the Democrats keep saying “get vaccinated”. Don’t tell US all Democrats and Trump-blamers are vaccinated.
Trump didn't deliver anything. He didn't order the right amount and had no strategy. People are dying because they won't get vaccinated not Biecause Biden hasn't done anything. You are being dishonest because it's all you got. Trump knew about the virus before it got here and we could had had everything we needed to reduce the deaths. Once the virus got here trump had the authority to invoke powers that would have created all the equipment we needed before the vaccine and didn't. That's why I said fuck that and your continued lying ain't going to change my mind.

The FBI collects and reports crime statistics.Sometimes not released each year but covering
each year.
I suppose Blacks AREN'T Killing other Blacks.
Is that what you are driving at.Blacks are Killing other Blacks.
Not Whites or Cops.
Grow up and stop talking like some uneducated member of the Hood.
The FBI shows that whites are killing whites, and committing more violent crime, theft and property crime than anyone else. So grow up and stop talking like backwoods hillbilly trash.

Trump didn't deliver anything. He didn't order the right amount and had no strategy. People are dying because they won't get vaccinated not Biecause Biden hasn't done anything. You are being dishonest because it's all you got. Trump knew about the virus before it got here and we could had had everything we needed to reduce the deaths. Once the virus got here trump had the authority to invoke powers that would have created all the equipment we needed before the vaccine and didn't. That's why I said fuck that and your continued lying ain't going to change my mind.
What equipment are you referring and based on science, how would it have reduced the deaths? You are Monday morning quarterbacking. You are also lying saying that Trump didn’t deliver the vaccine. Further, the people you voted for were against getting the vaccine while Trump was in office.

Forum List

Back