PS1 games on PS2?

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
So, it's happened to me twice now, once with Resident Evil 2, and now with Silent Hill: I cannot save any PS1 games on my PS2. Am I doing something wrong, or is this just an impossible thing to do? My memory card is just a standard Sony memory card.

Dan said:
So, it's happened to me twice now, once with Resident Evil 2, and now with Silent Hill: I cannot save any PS1 games on my PS2. Am I doing something wrong, or is this just an impossible thing to do? My memory card is just a standard Sony memory card.

ok i will ask the dumb question....is your memory card full?

It's cool, I've done dumber things. But, no, it's not full, I bought SH1 and 2 at the same time, and 2 (a PS2 game) is saving fine.

Sidenote: I notice your Camus quote, my friend just started reading The Stranger, seems to really like it a lot.

Dan said:
It's cool, I've done dumber things. But, no, it's not full, I bought SH1 and 2 at the same time, and 2 (a PS2 game) is saving fine.

Sidenote: I notice your Camus quote, my friend just started reading The Stranger, seems to really like it a lot.

i loved reading all the great philosophers...sarte, camus, stevensen, doestovesky and nitzche or however the speel their names...great stuff

no clue why it won't save then......i love doing dumb things...makes me humble....what game you playing....i am still trying to finish gt4

Forum List

Back