prove you can protect the living first!

Sirkarl101

Nov 20, 2011
There is a great deal of fighting over birth control and abortion. My sentiments are as follows. The issue I have is that the children that are already on this planet are not being cared for. Here in the United States, social programs, health care, education and a variety of other programs are being cut. These harmful policies are against the very same population that certain people want to stand, children. I say once the people who want abortions and birth control to end need to demonstrate their care for the children that already exist. Then and only then will they have a valid stance. There are more children living in poverty today than since the Great Depression. Where is the help for the children? More concern over money I guess. How can the caring wealthy be so caring and still be wealthy. Why have they not given most of their wealth away to the starving children? phonies, all of them.

There is a great deal of fighting over birth control and abortion. My sentiments are as follows. The issue I have is that the children that are already on this planet are not being cared for. Here in the United States, social programs, health care, education and a variety of other programs are being cut. These harmful policies are against the very same population that certain people want to stand, children. I say once the people who want abortions and birth control to end need to demonstrate their care for the children that already exist. Then and only then will they have a valid stance. There are more children living in poverty today than since the Great Depression. Where is the help for the children? More concern over money I guess. How can the caring wealthy be so caring and still be wealthy. Why have they not given most of their wealth away to the starving children? phonies, all of them.

That's a good argument and only one of them. Of course they would say, "They're not MY children so they're not my problem". And that just proves the contention that once babies are born the "pro-gubmint control" folks don't give a shit about them.

Conservatives truly are the ones who WANT a big, activist gubmint that has control over the private decisions that belong only to a woman and her doctor. So unless they're the woman's doctor or God Almighty they should keep their fat assed noses out of it.

Forum List

Back