Prove it 2: Koran -innocent or PROMOTING terrorism

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by NewGuy, Apr 14, 2004.

1. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Remember, the idea is proof.

2. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Where is everyone?

All of the people crying and screaming that Islam is a religion of peace and nobody can prove it?

All of the people claiming that Islam isn't involved with terrorism, and nobody has enough guts to show it?

Come on, fellas. Now is your chance to prove it.

3. krisy

krisy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112
    Well Newguy,I guess they can't . And might I add that Pat Roberts had his ass reamed for simply pointing out where the Koran says to kill all non believers in Isalm. I still wonder what exactly he did wrong?!

4. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    According to the "great falling away", it was they who did wrong.

Come on, everyone. I am still waiting........

5. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Since we are getting no replies from people such as EmmanuelZ and all of the other crybabies, I guess they lose by default.

You would think it such an easy task if there were ANY evidence.

Not many other religions are so violent. If this one is supposed to be peaceful, there should be something.

Oh, Islamists....Where are you?

I will accept your silence as defeat and soon add to the insult with a showing of what Islam is really all about.

6. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    54 views, and no postings.

The opposing view of having no proof has been accepted if conditions do not change in the next 12 hours. At that point, I will start the proof showing the koran to be a religious tome inducing, inspiring, and dictating terrorism.

7. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    First a few quotes:

-Abd-al-Masih, Islamic scholar
    -Wer Ist Allah im Islam? (Villach), p.32 as cited in Elishua Davidson, Islam, Israel and the Last Days (Harvest House Publishers, 1991), p. 82

-Surah 9:5
    -Surah 2:190-92

-Surah 9:29,41

-Surah 4:76
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Islam is fighting a holy war for control of the world as indicated above. It was begun by Mohammed in the seventh century and is still carried on through faithful followers through terrorism. The terrorists are not "radicals" or "extremists" as labeled by media. These are FUNDAMENTALISTS who are true to their religion and the teachings of the Koran and who faithfully follow in the footsteps of their great prophet Mohammed.
    -G.J.O. Moshay, Who Is This Allah? (Dorchester House Publications, 1994), p.24

---continued in next post---

8. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    The fact that international terrorism is practiced by Mulims is no accident. Neither is it an accident that they have no qualms about the murder of innocent women and children. -The victims are all seen as infidels.

It cannot also be denied that the Koran is that which gives the young Muslim the courage to blow himself up to kill Jews in Israel. This act earns a Muslim the highest reward in heaven.

Surah 9:19 clearly dictates that believing in Allah & the Last Day and striving "in the way of Allah" give more reward than anything else in Islam. Jihad is the advancement of Islam by any means and is the obligation of all Muslims. Jihad was also used by Mohammed for material gain. Surah 61:10-12 makes it clear that striving for the cause of Allah is not only a religious duty but a means of aquiring wealth as in business.

The Hadith calls Jihad:
    -Mishkat Masabih, Vol II, p. 253

There are numerous examples of the requirement of violence against non-muslims. They can be found in the Koran and in Islamic tradition. It is completely beyond question. The final example:

Mohammed:
    -Mishkat al Masabih Sh. M. Ashraf (1990), pp. 147, 721, 810-11, 1130 etc.

This is Mohammed speaking. This is the law of Islam.

9. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Comments welcome......:cof:

10. _dmp_

_dmp_ Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    neat. :) Out of context verses calling the faithful to arms!