Protesting in the Street

Wake

Easygoing Conservative
Jun 11, 2013
This should be illegal.

You're blocking people from getting to work, and potentially ambulances, firetrucks, and LEOs responding to a call.

These people who do this make me sick.

If I were a cop, I would only respond to white areas of the city. Better yet, quit the police dept. and get a job where someone cares.

This should be illegal.

You're blocking people from getting to work, and potentially ambulances, firetrucks, and LEOs responding to a call.

These people who do this make me sick.

But their cause is more important than your rights. Please get with the Obama program.

If I were a cop, I would only respond to white areas of the city. Better yet, quit the police dept. and get a job where someone cares.
Makes me wonder what the end game is for Obama and the Left. Could it be they want to nationalize the police...you know...like Big Ears said he wanted back in 2008.

They have demonized the police resulting in a spike in cop killings and the consequence could be fewer people seeking a career in LE. Accompany this with the likely result of cops refusing to police black areas. Then when crime goes even higher in black areas, D pols will demand Washington take control because local cops are racists and won't protect black people.

Who knows? Anything is possible with scum bag politicians and with the number of dumb and propagandized Americans walking around, they probably could get away with it.

did we all assume that most of the protesters we saw on TV last night were unemployed and bored, had nothing better to do?
I just saw one of last night's protest organizer on tv. Before the shootings, he talked about the "great" Jerimiah Wright and his meme, God Damn White people!!! What a waste! What happens when someone says God Damn Black People? They bring in the DOJ to investigate a hate crime.

What is wrong with that picture?

And Hillary commented today: She's going to talk to white people and try to get them to listen to African Americans.

So exactly what blacks? The Black Panthers? Wright's groups?

Last edited:
Well, no dissenters have appeared yet.

Hey, @ your favorite Leftist and see if they have anything to say on this.

I have no problem with people protesting in the street. The problem I have is that it's not legal to run them over if they get in your way. That's a law that needs to be changed. :afro::afro:

I have no problem with people protesting in the street. The problem I have is that it's not legal to run them over if they get in your way. That's a law that needs to be changed. :afro::afro:
this is good reason to keep 1000 stink bombs in your car, u never know when u will need them.

Makes me wonder what the end game is for Obama and the Left. Could it be they want to nationalize the police...you know...like Big Ears said he wanted back in 2008.

They have demonized the police resulting in a spike in cop killings and the consequence could be fewer people seeking a career in LE. Accompany this with the likely result of cops refusing to police black areas. Then when crime goes even higher in black areas, D pols will demand Washington take control because local cops are racists and won't protect black people.

Who knows? Anything is possible with scum bag politicians and with the number of dumb and propagandized Americans walking around, they probably could get away with it.

One of my coworkers is a retired Cleveland cop of 30 years. He loved his job before all this crap came along. Now he says he's so glad he's out of it.

Forum List

Back