Protest at Roslyn Carter Funeral

Well using her funeral trying to seek attention says otherwise

You really are stupid and lose the fckn font crap, are you that desperate
She was a great American, she'll end up in the right place.

Doesn't stop good ole American freedom of speech though.

She was a great American, she'll end up in the right place.

Doesn't stop good ole American freedom of speech though.
they really did that? I don't believe it.........anyone got footage so I can vomit?

As will pigfuckers who have no respect for a former First Lady.
What's your position on that evangelical group that went around the place condemning gays?

The guy who ran the outfit, I believe he's dead now, he did it everywhere, funerals, churches, banks, schools, didn't make a difference to him.

Do you remember your position then?

But have a little respect for the family attending the funeral at least! :(
Unfortunately, those guys aren't considering that into their equation.

I certainly wouldn't do that, but I respect their right to do it.

What's your position on that evangelical group that went around the place condemning gays?

The guy who ran the outfit, I believe he's dead now, he did it everywhere, funerals, churches, banks, schools, didn't make a difference to him.

Do you remember your position then?
You are shifting the conversation. My position on the evangelical group that went around condemning gays at funerals is the same:,they are pigfuckers.

Stop defending terrorist pigfuckers.

That's as bad as the Westboro mob protesting at military funerals. Mother fuckers!

I wonder what happened to the Patriot Guard, who are the bikers who protect the dignity and the families of the deceased at those funerals. No chickenshit leftist would have protested shit there if the Patriot Guard were there.

I guess we need to start assuming that the leftist swine attention whores are going to pop up everywhere if there's publicity in it for them.

Forum List

Back