Protective Edge in numbers.

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
29 Days of active operation in Gaza. Israel Hayom (Israel Today) report the total numbers of Protective Edge until the ceasefire reached(Lets hope they'll not break it..)

So far the operation is not over, but the 3 day ceasefire will push negotiation forward, Israeli Officials "Every missile launched to Israel will be severely responded"

IDF%20soldier.jpg

Total Hamas targets: 4,762
Counter-Maneuver Targets: 939
Command posts: 977
Prepared rocket launchers: 1678
Weapon and firepower manufacture: 191
Offensive Maneuver Targets: 548
Hamas Military Wing Facilities: 237
Hamas Property :144
Air and Sea control Targets: 96
Palestinian Fatalities 1768, 1068 Terrorists, 700 Civilians (estimated fatalities)
Hamas: 253
Islamic Jihad: 147
Other organizations: 63
Unknown affiliation armed terrorists: 603
Humanitarian Aid from Israel to Gaza civilians: 817 Trucks.
Food Trucks: 491
Basic goods Trucks: 220
Medical goods Trucks: 106
Total Rockets fired from Gaza: 3,356
Inside Israel: 2,648
Unoccupied Area: 2,532
Civilian Facilities hits: 116
Failed launching and misfired: 119
Iron Dome Interceptions: 578

Israel Hayom report *Hebrew

THANK YOU GOD FOR EVERYDAY MIRACLES!
Peace,
Danny.

Last edited:
IDF soldiers killed: 64

Civilians killed on the Israeli side: 5. (Two Israeli men, 2 elder ladies, and one civilian who wasn't with Israeli citizenship)

Israeli soldiers wounded: Around 140.

Not sure about the civilian injuries on the Israeli side.

How stupid and paranoid these psychopath isralis are, three teenagers killed by the Hamas in return these idiots killed 1768 Palestinians mostly were women and children and how stupid paranoid these israelis are in return 100 Israelis soldiers got killed.

If these paranoid psychopath Israelis did not attack and use their sill iron dome, may be few more israelis got killed not 100 soldiers and same time 1768 palestinian mostly innocent were still alived.

This the reason I am calling Israelis paranoid pyschopath and scared mongol.

And they should not call themselves prime kind in mankind its stupid idea can not be accepted by the world.

How stupid and paranoid these psychopath isralis are, three teenagers killed by the Hamas in return these idiots killed 1768 Palestinians mostly were women and children and how stupid paranoid these israelis are in return 100 Israelis soldiers got killed.

If these paranoid psychopath Israelis did not attack and use their sill iron dome, may be few more israelis got killed not 100 soldiers and same time 1768 palestinian mostly innocent were still alived.

And they should not call themselves prime kind in mankind its stupid idea can not be accepted by the world.

1,068 Terrorists last time I check, Palestinians yes, but please stick to the facts, and no, not women and children mostly like you said.
Unlike you Pally we consider every Israeli fatality as a national disaster, this is why we develop defensive systems and perfected counter-terrorism and intelligence - for that I thank god for everyday miracles - I bet you would like every rocket to kill some Israelis, so it would be "fair" but..Allah rahim..
We in Israel have all the right to be paranoid with 40+ organizations swore to eliminate us just out of the Palestinians themselves, not to mention what we call the "Individual Terrorist" - the lunatic that wake up and decide to go on a killing rampage against Israelis like the last 3 events in the last two days for example.

Last edited:
Highly favorable kill-ratios between IDF and Hamas personnel, and, of course, the damage to Hamas war-making capabilities and assets is just, well... staggering... friggin' awesome. Well done, IDF.

Last edited:
IDF soldiers killed: 64

Civilians killed on the Israeli side: 5. (Two Israeli men, 2 elder ladies, and one civilian who wasn't with Israeli citizenship)

Israeli soldiers wounded: Around 140.

Not sure about the civilian injuries on the Israeli side.[/quote [MENTION=36574]Lipush[/MENTION] why are my relatives in Israel hearing 295 injured and 140 critically injured. Isn't the truth there has been no official figures for the injured released?

29 Days of active operation in Gaza. Israel Hayom (Israel Today) report the total numbers of Protective Edge until the ceasefire reached(Lets hope they'll not break it..)

So far the operation is not over, but the 3 day ceasefire will push negotiation forward, Israeli Officials "Every missile launched to Israel will be severely responded"

IDF%20soldier.jpg

Total Hamas targets: 4,762
Counter-Maneuver Targets: 939
Command posts: 977
Prepared rocket launchers: 1678
Weapon and firepower manufacture: 191
Offensive Maneuver Targets: 548
Hamas Military Wing Facilities: 237
Hamas Property :144
Air and Sea control Targets: 96
Palestinian Fatalities 1768, 1068 Terrorists, 700 Civilians (estimated fatalities)
Hamas: 253
Islamic Jihad: 147
Other organizations: 63
Unknown affiliation armed terrorists: 603
Humanitarian Aid from Israel to Gaza civilians: 817 Trucks.
Food Trucks: 491
Basic goods Trucks: 220
Medical goods Trucks: 106
Total Rockets fired from Gaza: 3,356
Inside Israel: 2,648
Unoccupied Area: 2,532
Civilian Facilities hits: 116
Failed launching and misfired: 119
Iron Dome Interceptions: 578

Israel Hayom report *Hebrew

THANK YOU GOD FOR EVERYDAY MIRACLES!
Peace,
Danny.
I think this is a more unbiased statement BBC News - Israel's operation in Gaza may be over, but no victor emerges

If those paranoid Psychopath Palestinians did not constantly shoot Rockets since 2005 there wouldn't have been any " innocent" Dead Palestinians. I am very happy this happened. Dead Palestinians? Too bad, So Sad :D. Hamas was planning a massacre Sept. 24 . That alone was worth it.

The " world" objects because Israel doesn't like to be subjected to Rocket Fire every day? Who gives a Shit? Israel doesn't :lol:

How is the BBC knows better than Israel Officials? don't forget Israel got the upper hand when it comes to the operation detail, don't forget that, matter of fact Hamas knows better than BBC.

How is the BBC knows better than Israel Officials? don't forget Israel got the upper hand when it comes to the operation detail, don't forget that, matter of fact Hamas knows better than BBC.
just like the idiots on here who claim an American victory in Vietnam :badgrin::badgrin:

ps if the campaign has gone so well why are you negotiating with terrorists ?

Last edited:
just like the idiots on here who claim an American victory in Vietnam :badgrin::badgrin:

ps if the campaign has gone so well why are you negotiating with terrorists ?
Negotiating over ceasefire term indirectly with brokers, but Israel does negotiate with terrorists, unlike US..(which by the way also began to negotiate with terrorists.) - it is the Hamas that doesn't negotiate with Israel and this is the major difference between Hamas and Fatah.
My humble opinion is that its the same reasons Israel accepted all ceasefire proposals (except the 10 year demand) to prove the world the death of innocents in Gaza is not the purpose or goal of this operation - as you might think or say - but to provide safety for Israel - Whats the point of continue the fighting here if we won and Israel can live in peace?
- [MENTION=15726]Hossfly[/MENTION] been in Vietnam so I think he can say if America won Vietnam or not, I lack the details to make the comparison or statement about this one.

[MENTION=48922]I.P.Freely[/MENTION]

Forum List

Back