Prosecutor of the Blind Sheik explains how you would go to jail if you did what hilary did....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is how you would end up in jail if you did what hilary did....

Would Hillary’s ‘Not Marked CONFIDENTIAL’ Story Work for You?

What if the FBI asks to interview you before deciding whether to recommend felony charges. You tell the Feebs, “Gee, I had no idea the information in the CFO’s e-mail was confidential. Have a look at the e-mail: it isn’t marked ‘confidential’ anyplace. In fact, there isn’t even a ‘(C)’ in the margin, and there certainly isn’t a big, bold ‘confidential’ header on top.

How could I possibly have known it was confidential information that I wasn’t allowed to transmit in casual e-mail exchanges with my son?

And how could I have known he’d use the information to make a killing in the stock market?” Of course, when your son gets his shot at an FBI interview, he tells the same story. “Dad’s e-mail? There were no markings or headers saying it was ‘confidential’ — how was I to know? Plus, he didn’t exactly tell me to go buy some stock . . . he just said he needed to cancel lunch because the company was going to announce great news at a press conference. And, well, sure I bought him a Beamer.

But it wasn’t a kickback — I just love my dad. Isn’t that right, Dad?”

Hold on a second there: Isn’t that right, Dad?

Now, I know what you’re thinking: C’mon, we get that this is a hypothetical, but we should try to keep it real, right? Why would the FBI ever let the CEO be in the room for the son’s interview?

Doesn’t the FBI always keep suspects apart during interviews — you know, so the agents get a better idea of whether the suspects are telling the truth? Well, funny thing about that. I forgot to mention this part of our hypothetical:

Just before the son’s interview, the son’s main lawyer tells the prosecutor, “It so happens that the CEO is a lawyer, so we want him to help represent his son.

I know the government is investigating both of them on suspicion of unlawfully trading on confidential information. But I read someplace that you guys let Cheryl Mills sit in as a lawyer on Hillary Clinton’s FBI interview when you were investigating both of them for unlawfully transmitting classified information. We’d like that arrangement, too.” Okay, you can stop laughing now.

Read more at: Would Hillary’s ‘Not Marked CONFIDENTIAL’ Story Work for You?

Leave Hillary alone----she has confessed that she is too
stupid to have anything to do with anything important----
lets hope that she slinks away

Forum List

Back