Proposed name change to the 'Environment' forum....

Bern80

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2004
I propose that this forum be re-titled the "Climatological Events" forum. That's really all Rocks or Chris ever post in here anyway. Until they can actually tie it somehow to what man is doing or explain why we should stop a natural event from happening there is no point in tieing it to the environment.

I propose that this forum be re-titled the "Climatological Events" forum. That's really all Rocks or Chris ever post in here anyway. Until they can actually tie it somehow to what man is doing or explain why we should stop a natural event from happening there is no point in tieing it to the environment.

Dione repeatedly, but since your objections are political rather than scientific, you'll just post BS to cloud the issues. :eusa_hand:

Dione repeatedly, but since your objections are political rather than scientific, you'll just post BS to cloud the issues. :eusa_hand:

It's the religious fanatics of the church of AGW that use politics to get what they want. Not the other way around. Where is the post in the "More record temps" thread that was able to show those temperatures occured due to something man did and can't be natural? How about the same in the "Artic ice thinning dramatically thread" or the "Fires in Northern alberta" thread?

Fires in Northern Alberta. OK. Where in that OP was any mention of AGW? That you put the connection there simply indicates that you are capable of making connections that you refuse to recognize.

And since when did Alberta get banned from the environment? Been there, looked like part of the environment to me.

Fires in Northern Alberta. OK. Where in that OP was any mention of AGW? That you put the connection there simply indicates that you are capable of making connections that you refuse to recognize.

And since when did Alberta get banned from the environment? Been there, looked like part of the environment to me.

How about you provide us with a single experiment that has ever been done that proves CO2 retains heat?

Forum List

Back