Proof the Chinese are winning

How's your addiction going?

We have plenty of achievers in the US. I'm not sure what you think a "real" achiever is since you're doing this instead of prepping for deep space travel there commander.

It's a sign of how important kids view personal stardom, versus aspiring to be doctors, engineers, teachers, etc. IMO it's not mentally healthy for a society to place this kind of relevancy on getting "attention".

It's a sign of how important kids view personal stardom, versus aspiring to be doctors, engineers, teachers, etc. IMO it's not mentally healthy for a society to place this kind of relevancy on getting "attention".
So says a loser on the internet trying to get attention.

Perhaps you should try for relevancy.

Duly noted that you don't care about the next generation.
Sure I do. I want them to grow up in a fact-based environment. Not the one you endorse. You're completely for having a generation of social hypochondriacs who are afraid of reality. This is why you guys continuously make up shit and make excuses when something with which you disagree takes place.

While kids in China aspire to be astronauts, our little darlings would rather sit on their assess and become internet stars.

Kids in the US and China have starkly different goals, as revealed by a survey that asked them if they'd rather become astronauts or YouTubers​

The Chinese are just as addicted to social media as we are. They just have their own platforms like WeChat and Youku. .

Since only about a 100 people a year will ever get to be astronauts, maybe having realistic life goals isn't a bad thing.

According to whom?

Duly noted that you don't care about the next generation.
Meh, every generation thinks the ones that follow are "doomed".

I remember how the world war II generation saw us Boomers.

Now the Boomers are all dying off and we are whining about generation Z

While kids in China aspire to be astronauts, our little darlings would rather sit on their assess and become internet stars.

Kids in the US and China have starkly different goals, as revealed by a survey that asked them if they'd rather become astronauts or YouTubers​

You think kids in China don't aspire to be Douyin starts? Seriously?

Teachers? Become a teacher for that pay? Ummm nope. Plus a lot of the nation despises you. I'd advise any young person to NEVER consider it. Not in america. Maybe somewhere else. Go make real money. Don't worry about doing anything else other than making big bank. Stay single until 40, save, and then marry another single making big bucks. This is what america is about now.

Forum List

Back