Proof That Obama Aided Drug-Traffickers Comes To Light...Media Ignores It

Who ever said anything about a random woman?
That is what you conservatives have been saying about Trump and his grabber tape. You tried to say it didn't matter because it was so long ago.

Same thing with his sexual harassment of women.
I think what they said was talking about women letting him grab them is not the same as sexual-assault.
I hope you understand the difference between an assault and consensual heavy petting, and the difference between talking about it and doing it.

Walk up and grab a random woman by the pussy, and you'll find out if it's assault or not.

Why don't you check with the almost 20 women who have stated publicly that they never wanted their pussies grabbed, but he did it anyway?
Yeah.....20. LOL.....I guess the number 20 is very impressive to a braindead asshole like you.

Several of them took some serious cash to say this too. Bombshell: Lisa Bloom Sought 6-Figure Payoffs for Donald Trump Accusers
Lisa Bloom somehow came up with $750k to pay one of them.
You know, Gloria Alreds daughter.
Money given to her by rich donors.
I wonder if that puts a dent in your opinion of these mystery women.
Poor helpless women that feel that their lives have been destroyed I'm sure.
Last I checked....they could only get 3 to come before the cameras....and they paid them to do so.

One of them actually was called a liar by a man who was on the flight that she claims Trump felt her up on.
Well, I think the number was 19, but his ex wife dropped her claim as a requirement for a massive divorce settlement. Jill Hearth sued him for sexual and and breech of contract in different suits. Trump settled the breech of contract claim for an undisclosed amount, and the sexual harassment charge was dropped as part of the agreement. The rest still stand by their claims.
If I had death threats like EVERY ONE OF THOSE WOMEN HAVE, I probably wouldn't go on TV either.
The more I read about that situation, the more I'm convinced that spoiled orange clown needs to go.

Forum List

Back