Proof that Conservatives are Wrong about Education

Proof is you liberal/dems are some of poorest LOSERS in the country. So all we get now is smears, lies and dirt from you

You lost the house and then the senate under your Democrat Messiah in two HISTORIC midterm elections

and I'd say that's PROOF their education was RIGHT ON

sit down you lost
We broke the teachers union to regain control of our schools.
We are BOOTING out the feeble the losers. Arizona education will rest in the hands of PARENTS not unions.

Republicans simply don't see value in education. If it's not teaching a 6,000 year old earth or vaccines cause autism, then it's "liberal brainwashing".

What utter rubbish. Education is majestic; liberal Democrat propaganda is rubbish...the liberal education experiments fail and you blame Conservatives??? lmao

I don't BLAME teachers; it's what they are allowed/forced to teach that is the basis of the problem!! Subjects that should be compulsory should be: MATHS!!!!! English, Science (Physics, Chemistry) and Economics (Applied). They should be the CORE...the rest is just window dressing!!

Greg
And parents have the RIGHT to expect teachers to qualify in teaching those subjects.

What about parents who don't see any value in education (trust me they unfortunately DO exist)? What makes parents experts on education?

Don't get me wrong: I think that unions (at least in my district) need to be reformed. They do a lot that I disagree with (and a lot that I do agree with). Personally I'm in the union for one reason and one reason alone: if a student sues me (and we all know how sue happy our nation has become), they'll pay for my lawyers. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't be in the union.

However let me paint you a picture...this past year on our conference nights (we have a total of 4 a year)...do you know what my highest turnout was from parents? THREE. That's right that's not a typo: THREE and in 3. I teach a total of roughly 148-153 students at any given time.

PS: I'm a teacher who did NOT vote for Obama and is NOT a liberal.

A teacher at the kid's school was accused of bad stuff; she suicided. Union "assistance" was to plead guilty so she would get a reduced sentence. No consequences on the brats who brought the charge who later admitted they made it up.

Good luck with relying on the Union for legal advice/fees.

Greg

Thanks...it really is sad but what other choice do I really have? Some kids/parents will make stuff up for many different reasons. I had a parent call the school board last school year on me because their son was making numerous sexual comments about girls in class. So I asked him to step outside into the hall for a minute to talk with him (the comments stopped). The kid's parents called the board not because of what I told the kid, but because I intentionally embarrassed him in front of the rest of the class by calling him outside to the hall (I did this to give him privacy). You really can't win in some situations.

Forum List

Back