Proof of Global Warming

I think the Sun and the Earth laugh hysterically every time some AGW Cultist says man is affecting the climate

I prefer to think of them as Apollo and Hera. As long as we're going to have Climate Gods, they might as well be Classical.

I think the Sun and the Earth laugh hysterically every time some AGW Cultist says man is affecting the climate

I prefer to think of them as Apollo and Hera. As long as we're going to have Climate Gods, they might as well be Classical.

The only myth is that which pretends AGW is a ploy to benefit a barely burgeoning industry relative to the current Goliath known as Big Oil and Coal that constitutes the current paradigm in energy production, and has nothing to do with hard science. Paradoxically, you are the same people who would admonish conspiracy theorists about such events as 9/11, yet you harbor one of this magnitude. The hilarity of such hypocrisy is frightful.

So Russia getting snow is a sign of global warminig? lol

You have a terrible understanding of how complex weather systems are if you expect that global warming simply means that the temperature everywhere will simply rise. Lol

Yet, every time there's a heatwave somewhere in the world, turds like you claim it's proof of global warming.

The only myth is that which pretends AGW is a ploy to benefit a barely burgeoning industry relative to the current Goliath known as Big Oil and Coal that constitutes the current paradigm in energy production, and has nothing to do with hard science. Paradoxically, you are the same people who would admonish conspiracy theorists about such events as 9/11, yet you harbor one of this magnitude. The hilarity of such hypocrisy is frightful.

Yeeeah, you talk real big but then can't back up a single thing you say. Present one measurable experiment that supports AGW that is not derived from a computer model but is based on an empirical experiment. Go ahead, I dare, and please, no more of that Ideal Gas Law BS. I did those experiments in high school 45 years ago.

I actually know what they are doing whereas they clearly don't.

Wow. You're funny.

Do it again.

Wow. You're funny.

Do it again.

You enjoy laughing at your own logical fallacies and blatant internal contradiction? Wierd...

So Russia getting snow is a sign of global warminig? lol

You have a terrible understanding of how complex weather systems are if you expect that global warming simply means that the temperature everywhere will simply rise. Lol

Yet, every time there's a heatwave somewhere in the world, turds like you claim it's proof of global warming.

Who cares what someone says when something happens. All that is important is what science can show, and science is telling us that the earth if warming. I would love to hear the pathetic justifications you have for ignoring this.

Last edited:

Wow. You're funny.

Do it again.

You enjoy laughing at your own logical fallacies and blatant internal contradiction? Wierd...

I'm laughing at your imitation of Henery Hawk.

Who cares what someone says when something happens. All that is important is what science can show, and science is telling us that the earth if warming. I would love to hear the pathetic justifications you have for ignoring this.

For much of the Earth's history, it has been a frozen ball of ice in space. Global Warming has been Very Very Good for human beings and other animals.

Want evidence? Take a look at the rise of living standards during the Medieval Warming period. If anything, we are much more at risk of entering a mini Ice Age than we are of a "WaterWorld".

the Medieval Warming period was a localized event. things are pretty good, lets not fuck them up eh?

the Medieval Warming period was a localized event. things are pretty good, lets not fuck them up eh?

and lets not forget all the latest studies showing that world hurricane activity is at a 50 year low despite the blatent lies that Al Gore continues to tell us to this day!!!

Getting hot? Global warming.
Getting cold? Global warming.
No discernible trend? Global Warming.
Earthquakes? Global Warming
Wind? global Warming
Fire? Global warming

Scam not selling anymore? GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE!!!

Ice melting at unprecedented rates in both Antarctica, Greenland, and the upper limits of Canada and Russia should give you a frickin clue. Sea levels rising should give you a clue. Anyone that denies global warming at this point is an absolute idiot.

If you want to make an argument that global warming is not caused by the burning of fossil fuels, then you would at least have a more legitimate potential argument. But denying that our planet is getting warmer is just stupidity. There are a number of countries in the Pacific that will need to be evacuated in pretty short time as they are going to disappear under the rising ocean.

Global Warming - Small Island Nations to Disappear Within Years

The load of bullshit that you posted, is really affecting the needle on that bullshit amplifier detector.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E76CgIxnpLE]Bullshit meter - YouTube[/ame]

Global Warming is a Global Scam conceived by the Global Elites and based on fraudulent science. The puppet and poster boy Al Gore is there to sell and promote the scam and anyone like yourself who bought into the hype and the lies is a gullible idiot :cuckoo:

Whether it's called Global Warming or Climate Change it has more to do with governmental control, regulations and money and a whole lot less with the climate.

Getting hot? Global warming.
Getting cold? Global warming.
No discernible trend? Global Warming.
Earthquakes? Global Warming
Wind? global Warming
Fire? Global warming

Scam not selling anymore? GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE!!!

Ice melting at unprecedented rates in both Antarctica, Greenland, and the upper limits of Canada and Russia should give you a frickin clue. Sea levels rising should give you a clue. Anyone that denies global warming at this point is an absolute idiot.

If you want to make an argument that global warming is not caused by the burning of fossil fuels, then you would at least have a more legitimate potential argument. But denying that our planet is getting warmer is just stupidity. There are a number of countries in the Pacific that will need to be evacuated in pretty short time as they are going to disappear under the rising ocean.

The load of bullshit that you posted, is really affecting the needle on that bullshit amplifier detector.

Global Warming is a Global Scam conceived by the Global Elites and based on fraudulent science. The puppet and poster boy Al Gore is there to sell and promote the scam and anyone like yourself who bought into the hype and the lies is a gullible idiot :cuckoo:

Whether it's called Global Warming or Climate Change it has more to do with governmental control, regulations and money and a whole lot less with the climate.

Actually, I was on the fence about it for quite a while, but it is obvious beyond any doubts that temperatures have been on the rise for quite some time. It really is amazing how stupid people have to be to deny actual research that proves it out. It's like denying that the stock market has been heading upward ever since it bottomed out around 6800.

Actually the science shows that the temps have been flat for 16 years. Hansen says it, the UK Met Office says it, and the IPCC says it. Why havn't you gotten the memo?

Actually, I was on the fence about it for quite a while, but it is obvious beyond any doubts that temperatures have been on the rise for quite some time. It really is amazing how stupid people have to be to deny actual research that proves it out. It's like denying that the stock market has been heading upward ever since it bottomed out around 6800.

So....what do you have to say about all the warmists stating that the temps have been flat for 16 years? Enquiring minds really want to know how you wrap your head around that fact.

So....what do you have to say about all the warmists stating that the temps have been flat for 16 years? Enquiring minds really want to know how you wrap your head around that fact.

I saw the latest from Hanson which showed 10 years, not 16? Can you explain??

Jim Hanson: Global Warming Standstill. The 5-year running mean of global temperature has been flat for
the past decade. It should be noted that the "standstill" temperature is at a much higher level than existed
at any year in the prior decade except for the single year 1998, which had the strongest El Nino of the
century. However, the standstill has led to a widespread assertion that "global warming hasstopped".
Examination of this matter requires consideration of the principal climate forcing mechanisms that can
drive climate change and the effects of stochastic (unforced) climate variability.

I saw the latest from Hanson which showed 10 years, not 16? Can you explain??

Jim Hanson: Global Warming Standstill. The 5-year running mean of global temperature has been flat for
the past decade. It should be noted that the "standstill" temperature is at a much higher level than existed
at any year in the prior decade except for the single year 1998, which had the strongest El Nino of the
century. However, the standstill has led to a widespread assertion that "global warming hasstopped".
Examination of this matter requires consideration of the principal climate forcing mechanisms that can
drive climate change and the effects of stochastic (unforced) climate variability.

Yes, Hansen is at the low end of the range at 10 years, the Met Office is at 16 years and the head of the IPCC says 17 years. Who to listen to? Of course the one constant in all of that is they allk agree the temps have been flat for at least a decade so all of the supposed global warming effects have suddenly lost their cause...what to do....what to do...

life has done better by far when temps were warmer than now. with that if climate change worriers would just push for responsible efficiencies increases ,and not cry the sky is falling all the time,they might not get the shit that they do.

Yes, Hansen is at the low end of the range at 10 years[of no global temperature change], the Met Office is at 16 years and the head of the IPCC says 17 years.

What I find interesting is that Hanson says aerosols are a huge wildcard that could explain it, IPCC says solar or volcanic activities could explain it, while Met Office points to ‘natural variability’ – factors such as long-term ocean temperature cycles and changes in the output of the sun.

With so many admitted variables in play about which they apparently disagree it seems odd that they would dare claim to know the cause of global warming, if there is warming, let alone man made warming.

Also, I love they way they continue to talk about large temperature increases when they have never claimed the increases amount to much more than 1/100th of a degree per year!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back