Promote Romney

This is going to prove interesting on all levels. The more people are politically aware (not indoctrinated: AWARE), the more turn-out there will be. Can't wait to see what happens in the House & Senate after the debacle of electeds, 2010.

Tell me why you will be voting for him You can even be honest, and say "because he's not Obama," - but I'm still going to want to know what you think he will accomplish. Because frankly? He's not saying. He's talking in sound bites.

And I'm not sure he shook his Etch-a-Sketch yet.

In the spirit of your honest inquery, I will give an honest answer.

Because he's not obama.

I think his election will usher in a meaningful and tangible economic recovery. Just the mere fact that obama, who is the enemy of businesses big and small, is no longer a threat, the economic recovery will begin the very next day after he is announced the winner.

I'm not laboring under the belief that Romney will shrink government, cut spending or reduce the debt, hell, I'm not 100% convinced he will even repeal obamacare. Just the fact that obama is gone is all that this country needs to heal.

That's my honest opinion, now hammer away.

Cut spending. take the Federal government out of areas that can be run more efficiently by the States. Eliminate corruption. Get the government off peoples back so we can jumpstart the economy and survive.

If you dont know Romney's platform, you just arent listening.

Tell me why you will be voting for him You can even be honest, and say "because he's not Obama," - but I'm still going to want to know what you think he will accomplish. Because frankly? He's not saying. He's talking in sound bites.

I was going to offer a serious answer till I saw that the thread was for the kiddies.

Damn I missed that. I thought she was serious.

Last edited:
Every time I pass this thread I think it says "Prorate Romney" and I do a double take.

Why are you bothered by Romney "speaking in sound bites"? You voted for a moron that promised to stop the rising of the seas.

A. He lives in reality
B. He understands what made/makes America great
c. He has not surrounded himself with radicals and crooks
D. He, unlike Obama, is actually successful at something productive other than just winning popularity contests
E. He is NOT Obama.

Why are you bothered by Romney "speaking in sound bites"? You voted for a moron that promised to stop the rising of the seas.

:lol:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQNkVmdicvA]Obama Claiming He Can Halt the Rise of the Oceans - YouTube[/ame]

A. He lives in reality
B. He understands what made/makes America great
c. He has not surrounded himself with radicals and crooks
D. He, unlike Obama, is actually successful at something productive other than just winning popularity contests
E. He is NOT Obama.

I second all those..
:clap2:

In the spirit of your honest inquery, I will give an honest answer.

Because he's not obama.

I think his election will usher in a meaningful and tangible economic recovery. Just the mere fact that obama, who is the enemy of businesses big and small, is no longer a threat, the economic recovery will begin the very next day after he is announced the winner.

I'm not laboring under the belief that Romney will shrink government, cut spending or reduce the debt, hell, I'm not 100% convinced he will even repeal obamacare. Just the fact that obama is gone is all that this country needs to heal.

That's my honest opinion, now hammer away.

While I don't agree with you, I have to give props to a great, direct answer to the question.

Very nice. Thank you.

"Despite months of negative advertising from Mr. Obama and his Democratic allies seeking to further define Mr. Romney as out of touch with the middle class and representative of wealthy interests, the poll shows little evidence of any substantial nationwide shift in attitudes about Mr. Romney."
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/19/u...ndercutting-obama-support.html?pagewanted=all

"Despite months of negative advertising from Mr. Obama and his Democratic allies seeking to further define Mr. Romney as out of touch with the middle class and representative of wealthy interests, the poll shows little evidence of any substantial nationwide shift in attitudes about Mr. Romney."
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/19/u...ndercutting-obama-support.html?pagewanted=all

So ... you are promoting Romney because the polls didn't shift?

He knows how business works. He will repeal Obamatax with a republican congress. Obama is the dumbest ass to ever occupy the White House. Honestly. Get real.

Forum List

Back