Project Veritas gets inside Biden's secret border camps. Shocking images.

Project Veritas doing the media's job as usual, and showing images of the conditions that migrant children are enduring.
Shame on Biden. Shame on the complicit media.
And shame on Biden's supporters with their heads in the sand. Maybe Biden will get an Emmy too.

Notice the complete absence of social distancing.

Project Veritas has been known to lie.

Consistently.

Like telling us there are WMDs under the Mosques in Baghdad?
That the Covington kids abused an Indian???
That Trump is a Russian spy??
That the November election was the most legit election ever??
That there were no vaccines on January 20th??
I'd take Project Veritas over MSM anyday.

You think that those people right across the border in your prairie provinces don't experience the same weather as ND? Yep, shallow pool. Where do you work? By the wall under the Empress?
I'm curious about what the 'wall under the Empress' means, but not, that's about 70 miles south.

You think that those people right across the border in your prairie provinces don't experience the same weather as ND? Yep, shallow pool. Where do you work? By the wall under the Empress?
I'm curious about what the 'wall under the Empress' means, but not, that's about 70 miles south.
There is a wall across the street in front of the Empress where the buskers gather. What town do you call home. I have driven the entire length of the island and caught the ferry to Prince Rupert--beautiful place. Was really impressed with the eagles at Port Hardy.

Biden really needs to be arrested and extradited to The Hague for crimes against humanity. Keeping people locked up in these Torture Camps is beyond the pale. The fact that Sleepy Joe refuses to even allow the press access to the inmates of this facility, and refuses even to grant them bail or charge them, is terrible.
Civil people do not try dementia patients. They care for them. :dunno:

Project Veritas doing the media's job as usual, and showing images of the conditions that migrant children are enduring.
Shame on Biden. Shame on the complicit media.
And shame on Biden's supporters with their heads in the sand. Maybe Biden will get an Emmy too.

Notice the complete absence of social distancing.

This is a human rights crisis, and Biden supporters and their media are letting it happen because they don't give a shit about these children.

Why after 4 years of this are you suddenly pretending to care?

Actually I don't care. I did NOT ask 'em to come here. What I object to is the MEDIA LIES. "Babies ripped from their mothers arms". First ,that never happened. Second ,OBAMA built those cages. Third , I am glad he DID it.

Wow.... Auschwitz survivors feel like whining pussies now. What an absolute delight it is to have this drooling fucktard overthrow the US govt and run the free world. Just a real privilege to watch a window-licking, crayon-eating spectacle like this in action.

Obviously the marxist shitstains need some more warm bodies now that the Dominion thing has been exposed to daylight. Life is so cheap to these filthy fucking animals. Where's a weapons-grade flame thrower when you need one?

4f6cb665477339e1.jpg

Forum List

Back