Project Veritas gets inside Biden's secret border camps. Shocking images.

Project Veritas doing the media's job as usual, and showing images of the conditions that migrant children are enduring.
Shame on Biden. Shame on the complicit media.
And shame on Biden's supporters with their heads in the sand. Maybe Biden will get an Emmy too.

Notice the complete absence of social distancing.

This is a human rights crisis, and Biden supporters and their media are letting it happen because they don't give a shit about these children.

Why after 4 years of this are you suddenly pretending to care?
Children in cages go back to Obama, but we only cared between Jan 2017 and Jan 2021.

Project Veritas doing the media's job as usual, and showing images of the conditions that migrant children are enduring.
And shame on Biden's supporters with their heads in the sand. Maybe Biden will get an Emmy too.

This is a human rights crisis, and Biden supporters and their media are letting it happen because they don't give a shit about these children.

Two things.

If this report is to be believed ( If Trump were still President, there wouldn't even be a question of believability, it would be talked about as absolute fact) conditions under Trump, even under Obama, were never that bad plus no one said they didn't care. They were in fact, demanding that they be released back to Mexico. a more humane thing to do.

If it came from a source the equivalent of Veritas (which has been shown to lie and distort, like for example, Daily Kos) - then yes, there would be a question. But this has been reported widely across multiple sources so Veritas is irrelevant (other than their unusual LACK of interest in conditions over the past 4 years).

Secondly...that wait in Mexico schtick. Conditions there are worse than here. They are stuck, in squalid conditions in some of the most violent areas of Mexico. And that includes trafficking.

Or does that matter since folks who applauded Trumps treatment of families are suddenly discovering a newfound core of concern and care that's been missing for four years.

Secondly, it was the left that made the big stink about this. But we see, if it is one of theirs, they're a-okay with it.

You're joking right? I thought you read the news? Obviously not. There is pressure on Biden, from his party and supporters to get this straightened out.

I'm willing to give him some slack as he's brand new to the job and it is a huge surge (other presidents have been cut some slack for the same reasons) but he has to come up with a policy and a plan pretty soon.
So kids in cages is OK now I guess.

It would be nice if you quoted a current article--Jan. 15, 2020, c'mon man, that is even pre-scamdemic. I found an article that spoke to the "happiest countries" but can't seem to find a current "best quality of life." The happiest article said Finland, Iceland, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland (top 5, as I recall) and Canada was like #7. The US was in the teens somewhere, I believe. I ran a thread on it yesterday.
Put Canada wherever it suits your agenda. Canada isn't the point for that link. You nailed it when you suggested that America is somewhere down in the teens.

Here's a newer link that's somewhat similar. I didn't count how far down America is but it seems to fall below the line for 'flawed democracies.

Taking notice is showing your ability to rise above the usual denial. You're one of about two who have been able to make it that far.
Some of you Canucks have a problem with pointing fingers. You definitely have problems of your own. Trudeau being chief among them. There are posters on this board from Canada that can take up those issues better than I, but you live in a glass house--careful with those stones.
Stones really don't do much to igloos in a frozen tundra.
I'm on Vancouver Island and the weather is fine here today. Temperature is about 12C with blue skies.

The point is, most Americans have preconceptions that are wrong about my part of Canada.
And fk! The weather network shows flooding, snowfalls of over a meter, multiple car wrecks on freeways, and similar winter conditions in America that I've never experienced. Go figure!

I think the temperature here got as low as -6 here in the dead of winter, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Ask your mom or dad when your brain isn't so full, where the cold weather is hiding.
Would -40 be a stretch for N.Dakota?
Or how about -20 for Florida?

Let it go, let it go, the topic here is about the fkd up American way that's put the land of the gun up close to revolution, besides the threat of getting shot in public.
Donald. I didn't ask for a complete climatologist report I just asked how much a good ounce of stash costs.

I know winter. I stood in front of Lake Erie in 75 when the Edmund Fitzgerald storm blew over. An 80 mph sustained west wind at about 28 degrees and freezing rain like bullets. I'll never forget seeing 18 foot waves on shore. You would spit and the wind took it straight up like a kite. Each step into it was like climbing Everest, running away you were like Jessee Owens

Tragically my brothers friends friend still lives there in Superior..

The legend lives on as the mariners all know, could it be The Witch Of November?

Unless Veritas got permission to engage in surreptitious recordings, they have violated Federal Law.

Also, does the state where camps are allow for surreptitious recordings....again against the law.

As often as veritas has stepped on their collective dick, believe this story is ridiculous.
So, it isn't true because it violated the law. Gottcha. I guess all those other journalists in the past who broke the law to expose government wrongdoing shouldn't have their pulitzers.

Actually ,I don't either. Should be sent back NOW. Not kept in camps.

Unless Veritas got permission to engage in surreptitious recordings, they have violated Federal Law.

Also, does the state where camps are allow for surreptitious recordings....again against the law.

As often as veritas has stepped on their collective dick, believe this story is ridiculous.

So you support the Federal Government holding illegal immigrants in outrageous conditions and preventing those conditions from being revealed.

It was Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-TX) who leaked these to AXIOS. Little wonder that my Democrat friends have already gone silent when it comes to defending President Harris/Biden. Cuellar was not present when the photos were taken but he released them. Democrats attacking Democrats. It has to be pretty bad!

Project veritas does not tell the truth, these are the conditions trumpy had them in and joe inherited the problem.

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

Project veritas does not tell the truth, these are the conditions trumpy had them in and joe inherited the problem.
Biden signed an EO reversing Trumps common sense policy regarding Immigration.
Biden was heard muttering "I don't know what I'm signing." as he's was signing..
Last night on ABC illegal aliens admitted, they wouldn't have broken the law if Trump was in the Whitehouse.

I'm guessing you are another hack who has not read the news outside your info bubble. There is pressure on Biden to do something about this.

You would think the right would cheering it these conditions.

Harris/Biden is attempting to pretend the crisis does not exist. When Biden did answer a question about if he was going to visit the border, he mumbled something to the effect, "at some point in the future". Psaki, White House press secretary, has stated that the reason no journalists have been allowed into the holding pens is that they weren't ready yet for photographers.

Isn't that the JOB of journalists?

You need t

Why after 4 years of lying are you of the Reich suddenly claiming there are no cages?

The Reich has created a humanitarian crisis. Never during the presidency of the last legitimate president did we see anything close to what the * regime is engaged in.

Xi's man is taking thousands of illegal with no sort of screening at all, and seeding them across the nation - almost as if he seeks to exasperate the Covid situation. I mean, not that the Reich lusts for authoritarian power, so that couldn't be...

So...after 4 years of supporting the abuse of migrant children...you now care?

You are such a phony. Biden was vice-president for 8 years during which children in cages was an on-going problem for Obama but you have to give Biden some slack because he is "brand new".

Educate yourself for a change, then your response won't look so retarded. For example, the "children in cages" (for which Obama got blasted by the left) - was during the huge surge in migrant unaccompanied minors and nowhere to safely house them until they were processed. It was not for 8 years. Biden, may or may not have a plan but he inherited a mess from Trump with a huge bottleneck of people waiting in Mexico and no infrastructure here ready. He should have waited to have it in place first. Do you give new president's slack or only your own?

You are so desperate to deflect responsibility away from Biden that you ignore that Biden was not "new" to the problem on the border, far from it.

One of Biden's first acts as president was to revoke many of Trump's restrictions on immigration and to declare a "friendlier" approach to immigrants, which sent a clear message south of the border that Biden's immigration policies would be much less restrictive than it had been under Trump.

The message was received.

Biden has only been in Office for two months. The Traitor created this fuck story and you know it. Blaming Biden is just plain wrong and a lie.
wow-who-d816aae976-S.jpg

Where was all this Manufactured Outrage when CBP was taking children away from their parents at gunpoint and locking them cages?

Cons do not give good goddamn about the kids. The Traitor created this shit storm at the border. Biden is work un-fuck the Traitor did.

:lol:

Fucking liar.

Trump had the border under control, you dumb fucking Nazi traitors blew it up.

Biden really needs to be arrested and extradited to The Hague for crimes against humanity. Keeping people locked up in these Torture Camps is beyond the pale. The fact that Sleepy Joe refuses to even allow the press access to the inmates of this facility, and refuses even to grant them bail or charge them, is terrible.

Where were you when the Trump Dumpster lost track of almost 600 toddlers?
Biden isn’t even tracking the illegals he releases with COVID.
Maybe he knows that covid is a hoax.

Nothing you Nazis fear more than a free and honest press.

So, it isn't true because it violated the law. Gottcha. I guess all those other journalists in the past who broke the law to expose government wrongdoing shouldn't have their pulitzers.

Reporting on the Reich is protected by the 1st Amendment.

The Nazis hate civil rights, but at this time we still have a Bill of Rights.

Joe inherited a stable border and a tremendous wall almost complete.

However, he had promised, during the campaign, to allow millions of Illegals entry into America and they took him at his word and started the journey even before Sleepy Joe got sworn in so they'd be ready for Refugee status and a road to welfare checks.

I've only read this post.

I predict the leftists posts I read will say he LIES, makes stuff up thru skillful editingvof videos in which THEY INCRIMINATE THEMSELVES

Forum List

Back