Progressives: "if you oppose Obama you're a racist"

Yaaaa, another race-baiting troll thread from the far-righties. How original.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Look at the sign in back asshat! :lol:

INFILTRATOR this person is not with us :lol:

Zona's face must be so red right now.:D

Sherry, you seem like reasonable people. Do you think that racism has nothing to do with the opposition to Obama?

It would be foolish to use such an absolute as "nothing". However, I'm certainly able to recognize that far more than just a few fringers have thrown the accusation towards their opposition, with no real concern whether or not they truly believe it to be an accurate charge...they're more invested in trying to score what they perceive to be political points. It simply got out of control, and now they either are too stubborn or embarrassed to backtrack...they have entrenched themselves, and will stick to their story no matter what.

Sherry, you seem like reasonable people. Do you think that racism has nothing to do with the opposition to Obama?

It would be foolish to use such an absolute as "nothing". However, I'm certainly able to recognize that far more than just a few fringers have thrown the accusation towards their opposition, with no real concern whether or not they truly believe it to be an accurate charge...they're more invested in trying to score what they perceive to be political points. It simply got out of control, and now they either are too stubborn or embarrassed to backtrack...they have entrenched themselves, and will stick to their story no matter what.

I think it plays a bigger role than the right in general is willing to acknowledge. In a sense, they're playing the 'playing the race card' card. :dunno:

Several words used to describe the President, but one in particular; 'Radical'; are evidence of this. BO is a moderate Democrat. The word radical would not be used to describe him if he was white IMO.

Naturally you won't You are being a natural HACK. No surprise. Your creds are zero...you realize this don't you? Of course you do.

neutrally to what?
The quote made by me...happened this past weekend...where I was translating another poster...so Ratboy uses it out of context like a good Statist.

"Uses it out of context like a good Statist."

Can you possibly be as stupid as you are?

Show me the poll where those who oppose Obama say they do so "because he's black".

I bet if you did a poll for that, and a seperate poll asking blacks who support Obama why, I bet more people support him simply because of his race than oppose him simply because of his race. I guarantee thats 100% accurate.

C'mon..... he got 95% of the black vote

So did every other democrat in the last 20 years....skippy.

Fail.

TEA PARTY RACISM:
What The Media Won't Show You About Teabagger Racism
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S38VioxnBaI]TEA PARTY RACISM: What The Media Won't Show You About Teabagger Racism - YouTube[/ame]

I it looks like racism, smells like racism, then it must be racism. This has absolutely nothing to do with opposing Obama but is pure racism.
I oppose some of the things Obama does and plan to do and I voted for him and intend to vote for him in 2012.

I think it plays a bigger role than the right in general is willing to acknowledge. In a sense, they're playing the 'playing the race card' card. :dunno:

Several words used to describe the President, but one in particular; 'Radical'; are evidence of this. BO is a moderate Democrat. The word radical would not be used to describe him if he was white IMO.

From the perspective of the millions of Republicans/conservatives/TP members, it doesn't matter anymore what percentage it is, because what they base their judgment on is their own beliefs...and they don't feel like they're racists. Therefore, a real "just fuck it" attitude has evolved, and people even go out of their way at times to antagonize their accusers. Add to that the pc bullshit, and it just further exasperates the situation. An example would be using a word like "radical"...you're just going to get a huge eye roll over trying to make that an issue.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Look at the sign in back asshat! :lol:

INFILTRATOR this person is not with us :lol:

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3781-183610-134obama-racist.jpg

Oreally?

tumblr_lhsyyfD0Vq1qhk6ojo1_400.jpg

Sure it would. John Kerry is just as much a radical Leftist as Obama and I've called him that repeatedly! I have and will oppose ANYONE with those views, no matter what his name is, and no matter what color his epidermis happens to be. Is THAT sufficiently clear?

The quote made by me...happened this past weekend...where I was translating another poster...so Ratboy uses it out of context like a good Statist.

Wanna stick with that? LIAR?

CUYOLie.png

LINK

Cujo the Ratboy Hack.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

You're stupid. And that's funny. :laugh2:

Nobody reading thinks you said it in context, dumbass. You're not honest enough to admit it.

But I like it better my way.

Wanna stick with that? LIAR?

CUYOLie.png

LINK

Cujo the Ratboy Hack.

Is that a screen shot?

LMFAO!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_qDftr0VVA&feature=related]Animotion - Obsession (1984) - YouTube[/ame]

Being moderate compared to you is not the same as being a moderate.

I've yet to hear anyone on here or anywhere else say that opposing Obama's political agenda equates to racism.

In fact, the only thing I've heard is conservatives claiming that liberals say such things, when in fact they have not.

It's a little ironic.

Are F'ing blind????

Prove me wrong.

I am talking about opposing Obama on his politics alone.

Now, I think the birthers are fucking racists, but that's a different story.
Soooooooo, the liberal progressives who demanded McCain's B/C a few years back, and tried to challenge his citizenship based on it, were also racist, eh?:eusa_whistle:

Are F'ing blind????

Prove me wrong.

I am talking about opposing Obama on his politics alone.

Now, I think the birthers are fucking racists, but that's a different story.
Soooooooo, the liberal progressives who demanded McCain's B/C a few years back, and tried to challenge his citizenship based on it, were also racist, eh?:eusa_whistle:

No, because they dropped it after a single court ruling.

3 years of dogged pursuit begins to become apparent for what it is.

Forum List

Back