Progressives: "if you oppose Obama you're a racist"

Mr.Nick

VIP Member
May 10, 2011
Yeah, because opposing a black, er half-black "man" is racism...

So basically let Obamafuck run amuck or you're a racist, let him do whatever he wants or you're a racist..

I suppose if you're born black you have it made these days... You can do whatever the fuck you want and if you don't get your way it's racism...

So basically let Obamafuck run amuck or you're a racist, let him do whatever he wants or you're a racist..

I suppose if you're born black you have it made these days... You can do whatever the fuck you want and if you don't get your way it's racism...

Yep that's the benefit of being black. It's payback for slavery and Jim Crow, get use to it.

Racism, conspicuous and otherwise, has been a big factor in mounting opposition against Obama.

We've only been through this a gazillion times.

Yep that's the benefit of being black. It's payback for slavery and Jim Crow, get use to it.

I would call it cutting off your nose to spite your face...it's trivializing it so that people laugh and shrug off the accusations anymore. So now when it does occur, people are skeptical...and that is how this whole "boy who cried wolf" has backfired and further divided people.

I would call it cutting off your nose to spite your face...it's trivializing it so that people laugh and shrug off the accusations anymore. So now when it does occur, people are skeptical...and that is how this whole "boy who cried wolf" has backfired and further divided people.
Dead on. screams of racism is becoming either a matter of laughing or a big yawn aby longer. It's been overused.

A Republican president freed the slaves and over 620 thousand soldiers gave their lives to support the decision. Abraham Lincoln also was assassinated because of his moral goal to set the black man free.

Oh the days of integrity, ethics and moral guidance....where have they gone...

Why are you using today's people for the wrongs of people eight generations ago? Lost your calendar? :eusa_whistle:

That attitude is not any better than the attitude of the Racists who caused it.

You forgot to post the link to the opinion poll of ‘progressives’ saying a majority believe opposition to Obama is racist.

Not that it would be compelling or significant in of itself.

But I didn't say "majority."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XzpcK7IJ7I]Morgan Freeman On Tea Party Racism - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyfaxOl4y0Y]*Countdown with Keith Olbermann - Janeane Garofalo on the tea party, Herman Cain and more - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQOwkDJMyZ8]Racism prevails at the Chicago Tea Party...Interview with an African-American tells all... - YouTube[/ame]

^^ I was there and that bitch tried to interview me and I told her to go fuck off...

She accused me and my father of being racists... She asked me several times why opposed Obama and I gave her a brief history lesson from 1890-1950, then the bitch pushed me and, she claimed she was assaulted later by "tea party" members at that rally - which is absolute bullshit...

It was a great rally....

Middle class people that oppose our government...

No hippies (a few pot legalization activists) ...

It was great, well with the exception of an NBC reporter pushing me.

Odd part about that vid is I'm pretty sure the black guy featured was actually ringing a bell walking along the street..... I talked to him and he was batshit crazy.... He was also asking for money but I bet he got a bunch of tea....

Last edited:
Racism, conspicuous and otherwise, has been a big factor in mounting opposition against Obama.

And for the gazillionth time you are wrong!
Ratboy knows he's wrong because he refuses to come into the real world. He wishes to remain ignorant. He's never been taught any different.

I assume you have some poll, or Data to back that up. You know, Other than the Claims of people who will say anything to support Obama?

I assume you have some poll, or Data to back that up. You know, Other than the Claims of people who will say anything to support Obama?

How about white house cabinet members spewing racism??

want to see Van Jones or a bunch of racist bitches spew their anti-white anti-capitalist bullshit?

Rev Wright?

Want video proof of the racists you support motherfucker???

Show me the poll where those who oppose Obama say they do so "because he's black".

I bet if you did a poll for that, and a seperate poll asking blacks who support Obama why, I bet more people support him simply because of his race than oppose him simply because of his race. I guarantee thats 100% accurate.

I've yet to hear anyone on here or anywhere else say that opposing Obama's political agenda equates to racism.

In fact, the only thing I've heard is conservatives claiming that liberals say such things, when in fact they have not.

It's a little ironic.

I've yet to hear anyone on here or anywhere else say that opposing Obama's political agenda equates to racism.

In fact, the only thing I've heard is conservatives claiming that liberals say such things, when in fact they have not.

It's a little ironic.

Are F'ing blind????

New Topics

Forum List

Back