Progressives call for replacing Al Franken with Keith Ellison

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Probably not the smartest idea, in my opinion. Despite Minnesota being as reliably Democratic as it has been over the years, pretty much the entire state outside of the Twin Cities is old school, blue collar, traditional types, even in the Iron Range where the Democratic Party has received strong support for generations. I don't know that Minnesotans in the rest of the state would be ready to elect a far left black Muslim from the Twin Cities when Franken's term would be up in 2020.

Progressives call for replacing Al Franken with Keith Ellison as support for resignation builds

Probably not the smartest idea, in my opinion. Despite Minnesota being as reliably Democratic as it has been over the years, pretty much the entire state outside of the Twin Cities is old school, blue collar, traditional types, even in the Iron Range where the Democratic Party has received strong support for generations. I don't know that Minnesotans in the rest of the state would be ready to elect a far left black Muslim from the Twin Cities when Franken's term would be up in 2020.

Progressives call for replacing Al Franken with Keith Ellison as support for resignation builds

I SAY YESSSSS!!!!

Franken is not resigning and he is not going to be expelled.

He will be "investigated" by the Senate. Then 12-36 months from now he might be censured...maybe.

Most likely the investigation will magically disappear since this all occurred before he was a Senator.

He will be "investigated" by the Senate. Then 12-36 months from now he might be censured...maybe.

Most likely the investigation will magically disappear since this all occurred before he was a Senator.
/-----/ "Most likely the investigation will magically disappear since this all occurred before he was a Senator." Didn't the Billy Bush interview with Trump happen before he was president? Why did Libs make such a fuss about that and not about Al Frankenstein's acts? I don't get the sudden change in attitude from the Left.

1) It is not growing

2) Washington Times is a republican rag to be ignored

3) Yes, Bernie people are insane. They have never known how to win elections. They barely vote and definitely have no clue how to plug their noses and herd.

Even the complainant doesn't want him to resign.

The Washington Times is your only source? And yet, you make a claim as if it is some great truth? Why?

/-----/ "Most likely the investigation will magically disappear since this all occurred before he was a Senator." Didn't the Billy Bush interview with Trump happen before he was president? Why did Libs make such a fuss about that and not about Al Frankenstein's acts? I don't get the sudden change in attitude from the Left.

Did you miss the thread title?

The cons are still pissed to see a real Man like Al Franken, especially when they are stuck with the sissy trump until we can remove him

Al Franken is an American HERO

Watch out when you see democrats calling for one of their own to resign. Politically speaking Frankin is a lot less dangerous than Muslem convert and ultra ultra left winger Ellison.

The cons are still pissed to see a real Man like Al Franken, especially when they are stuck with the sissy trump until we can remove him

If Al Franken, or any modern politician is your hero, you have serious issues.

Al Franken is no hero and has never done anything heroic.

He should not resign. There should be no investigation. He was a comic and paid to have a crude opinion of women.

He did his job.

Even the complainant doesn't want him to resign.

So if she did want him to resign, he should?

Is that your point? Leeann Tweeden should decide what happens to Franken in the Senate?

Al Franken- a "real man"...

18erpzpga8wjujpg.jpg

:rofl:

I'd be very surprised if he wins reelection.

Forum List

Back