“Progressive” Squad Democrats Vote AGAINST Honoring Brave Police Killed in Line of Duty

Just how upside-down ARE the values of the far-left Squad members? Corey Bush and Rashida Tlaib vote NOT to honor our brave men in blue who were killed in action.

So? A very, very small group withing the Democratic party?

It's like the Neo Nazis and White Supremacists and QAnon Loons in the GOP -- why btw, get powerful committee seats

Just how upside-down ARE the values of the far-left Squad members? Corey Bush and Rashida Tlaib vote NOT to honor our brave men in blue who were killed in action.

Rashida Tlaib is one of the most hate-filled, sorry ass excuses for a human being I have ever seen.
I hope Detroit is proud of itself.

Rashida Tlaib is one of the most hate-filled, sorry ass excuses for a human being I have ever seen.
I hope Detroit is proud of itself.
The day that bitch was inaugurated, she draped herself in the Palestinian flag. Can you imagine the outrage if Lee Zeldin (Jewish R from NY) draped himself in the Israeli flag? The Dems would be screaming about Jews’ double loyalty, and the Benjamin’s. But because the antisemitic Muslim does it, shhhhhh…..nothing to see here.

Forum List

Back