Progressive Propaganda: The Voter Fraud Edition

`
I don't believe voter fraud is as big as a problem as the far right claim it is. Every time that issue goes to court, it gets tossed aside for lack of evidence. However, I have no problem with an ID such as a state ID or drivers license.
Do still believe that after watching Trump win the 2020 election and not get to serve a second term?

`
I don't believe voter fraud is as big as a problem as the far right claim it is. Every time that issue goes to court, it gets tossed aside for lack of evidence. However, I have no problem with an ID such as a state ID or drivers license.
Do still believe that after watching Trump win the 2020 election and not get to serve a second term?
The willingness to wear the idiot banner is just fantastic.

The Democrats are fighting like hell to stop any audits in Arizona. A rational person would ask themselves “why?”. What are the Democrats so afraid of? :dunno:

Your blob lost.
There was no more fraud in this past election than any other election.
Very few or no arrests for any type of voting irregularities in the contested states
Re-counts confirmed the original result.

Again. Your blob lost.
Get over it and get a life.

Your blob lost.
There was no more fraud in this past election than any other election.
Very few or no arrests for any type of voting irregularities in the contested states
Re-counts confirmed the original result.

Again. Your blob lost.
No he didn't and the american people know this. So do the dems that is why they are printing up money to hand out like candy in stimulus....just like the germans gotta buy support with all their corruption going around.

Your blob lost.
Soooo what are you so afraid of? :dunno:
Not a thing. Every time there is a re-count, Biden increases his victory.

If you won, you should be dying for an audit. That way you could just rub our nose in it.
Thats what I'm doing now...enjoying it?

Again. Your blob lost.
And yet you guys are literally scared so shitless, you've already spent over $1 million to stop the audit. :laugh:
Sure Bub...whatever you say.

I'm crying? LOL. Bring it on...every re-count results in Biden expanding his lead.
Great! So then we agree. You should be publicly denouncing the Democrats efforts to prevent all audits.
  • At best, it confirms that the election was accurate and restores faith in the process
  • At worst, it exposes significant issues that we can then learn from and use to secure future elections
There is no downside. The only people against the audits are those who engage in voter fraud.

I'm crying? LOL. Bring it on...every re-count results in Biden expanding his lead.
Great! So then we agree. You should be publicly denouncing the Democrats efforts to prevent all audits.
  • At best, it confirms that the election was accurate and restores faith in the process
  • At worst, it exposes significant issues that we can then learn from and use to secure future elections
There is no downside. The only people against the audits are those who engage in voter fraud.

I denounce your rather pitiful attempt to cast doubt on Biden's overwhelming victory.... As you did not demand any such audits when you approved of the outcome...

But I welcome any audit the has merit.

How unfortunate that the Dumbocrat Party (and Dominion) do not share your enthusiasm for a thorough (and transparent) audit.

Gee…I wonder why that is?

I denounce your rather pitiful attempt to cast doubt on Biden's overwhelming victory....
And there it is folks! She claimed
Bring it on...every re-count results in Biden expanding his lead.
And yet she refuses to denounce the Dumbocrats multi-million dollar efforts to stop a thorough and transparent audit. Instead, she tries to turn it to “orange man bad casting doubts” :rolleyes:

How unfortunate that the Dumbocrat Party (and Dominion) do not share your enthusiasm for a thorough (and transparent) audit.

Gee…I wonder why that is?
Any arrests yet?

I denounce your rather pitiful attempt to cast doubt on Biden's overwhelming victory....
And there it is folks! She claimed
Bring it on...every re-count results in Biden expanding his lead.
And yet she refuses to denounce the Dumbocrats multi-million dollar efforts to stop a thorough and transparent audit. Instead, she tries to turn it to “orange man bad casting doubts” :rolleyes:
Biden's overwhelming victory will be confirmed>>>>as always

Forum List

Back