Progressive DA says he will investigate if Philly looters are ‘law-abiding people’ before prosecuting them

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
You just can't make this shit up. I wonder if these people know how ridiculous they sound? One thing I noticed is that 99% of the looters being sought are black. I looked it up and the population of blacks in Philadelphia is about 43% so, in the name of social justice, we've got to make sure that any black looters arrested don't go above that 43% mark, otherwise they will be racist and we can't have that. So, more than half of the people doing this I guess will be deemed to be "otherwise law abiding people" and will be returned to the streets to continue practicing their law abiding behavior.

HonkNose2.gif

I don't understand this doofus Krasner. If someone is actually looting , they aren't "law abiding" by definition.

But if they were arrested by mistake, then they are law-abiding at least in this circumstance and shouldn't be prosecuted.

This guy represented BLM , RECEIVED 1.45 MILLION IN CAMPAIGN DONATIONS FROM SOROS, got rid of cash bail

In 2022, Krasner was impeached by the Pennsylvania House of Representatives on multiple counts; several were for various alleged "dereliction of duty" and "misbehavior in office", and another was for attempting to obstruct the legislative probe that sought to impeach him.[7]An impeachment trial was scheduled to take place in the Pennsylvania Senate, but was indefinitely postponed. The following day, the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania opined that none of the alleged derelictions or misbehaviors were impeachable offenses.

Forum List

Back