Progress: Biden Signs Order Providing Free Gender Transition Surgeries To Migrant Kids In Cages

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
"It's high time these kids got the hormone blockers and surgery they need," said Biden in a statement.

Yep.....they come here to have a better life......and get their balls removed.

Apparently Biden's handlers are trying to be as silly as possible just to see how we would react to them.
Hateful...spiteful commies.

"It's high time these kids got the hormone blockers and surgery they need," said Biden in a statement.

Biden should be first for surgery if he's so into the new normal.

Apparently Biden's handlers are trying to be as silly as possible just to see how we would react to them.
I think they just limit it to chemical castration.

He had breast enlargement during the campaign that is why you didn't see him much.

He had breast enlargement during the campaign that is why you didn't see him much.
Pity that they put it in his empty brain, but to each his zone.

The sickness grows, beautress.

Actually, Surgical Castration is a lot less expensive than the chemical variety.

Actually, Surgical Castration is a lot less expensive than the chemical variety.

I heard they are using super glue for the anus to deter penetration.

What did it cost yous?

This is how men are turned from Republicans into Democrats.

What did it cost yous?

I was never de-balled personally. But the information is out there if you are interested in the field of urology.

Not only does surgery costs less, the side effects are less as well, for those who are in need of permanent castration.

Forum List

Back