prog fakes a chicago area university hate crime

15 Hate Hoaxes You Can Dispel This Thanksgiving

The mainstream media has refused to mention that hate crime allegations carry an increasing possibility of being faked in an era of social media fame and reactionary crowdfunding, as evidenced in a recent report by Breitbart Tech Editor Milo Yiannopoulos, which found that more than 100 hoaxed hate crimes had occurred just in the last decade.

Breitbart Texas has compiled a list of some of the most recent hate hoaxes that have occurred around the 2016 Election.

Police: Muslim Student ‘Fabricated’ Muslim Hijab-Grab by Trump Supporters

After a Muslim student at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette (ULL) claimed that her hijab and wallet were stolen by two President-Elect Donald Trump supporters, police announced the claim was fabricated.

Students Face Disciplinary Action After Hoaxing ‘KKK’ Vandalism

Two Williams College students are now facing disciplinary action after hoaxing vandalism which appeared to be Ku Klux Klan inspired days after the 2016 Election.

Student Charged for Claiming Rock Attack by Trump Fans

A black, female Bowling Green State University student allegedly fabricated a hate crime story about white, male President-Elect Donald Trump supporters attacking her on campus and is now being charged for faking a police report.

Another Student Fakes Mugging Claim by Trump Fans....

upload_2016-11-25_9-36-49.jpeg

Isn't faking a hate crime a hate crime in itself towards the people their attempting to blame?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Sheeeesh------the spate of fake 'hate crime' complaints is coming close to the same phenomenon that took place in New York
City following the Islamic atrocity of 9-11-01.
I have just fed the islamo nazis----NOW-they can claim that the election of Trump is
"something like" the tragedy of 9-11-01

They're liberals and as such suffer from mental disorder, so they do silly shit such as this incident. They have various agendas and think nothing of lying to enhance them.

I'm thinking in the future all liberals should be granted an annual JoeyB Dolezal Award for outstanding achievement in lying their asses off. After all, with eight years of Trump presidency ahead of them the poor fools could benefit from a little tender loving care from the enlightened side.

View attachment 99854

Isn't faking a hate crime a hate crime in itself towards the people their attempting to blame?

*****SMILE*****

its called a LIBEL-------so far----as far as I know-----THEORETICALLY----a violence
galvanizing libel can, in the USA, be prosecuted as a VIOLATION OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS of the victiims
of the libel's victims------if they end up dead. I know of only one case in which anyone was
prosecuted for such a crime. Considering that fact that world wide HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS have died because of libel, its
not much of a feat. ----think back----we learned about the immunity of members of
LYNCH MOBS in the 8th grade-----its hard to
prove just WHO DONE IT.

View attachment 99854

*****SMILE*****

its called a LIBEL-------so far----as far as I know-----THEORETICALLY----a violence
galvanizing libel can, in the USA, be prosecuted as a VIOLATION OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS of the victiims
of the libel's victims------if they end up dead. I know of only one case in which anyone was
prosecuted for such a crime. Considering that fact that world wide HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS have died because of libel, its
not much of a feat. ----think back----we learned about the immunity of members of
prove just WHO DONE IT.
It's called filing a false police report.

View attachment 99854

*****SMILE*****

prove just WHO DONE IT.
It's called filing a false police report.

very very very rarely prosecuted----unless DA POLICE is discommoded. Of the thousands of "someone pulled on my hijab" complaints made in 2001---to the NYC police
department-----the police did nothing other than laugh. The stats show THOUANDS OF ANTI MUSLIM HATE CRIMES. It is a stat war

Student Charged for Claiming Rock Attack by Trump Fans

A black, female Bowling Green State University student allegedly fabricated a hate crime story about white, male President-Elect Donald Trump supporters attacking her on campus and is now being charged for faking a police report.
Hopefully they convict of a felony and she loses her right to vote.

I think it would be fucking hilarious if 3 guys wearing "Make America Great Again" hats beat the crap out of her. The police would assume she was faking it again.

That would teach the typical low IQ Crooked Hillary supporter to cry wolf.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back